- "Building Structures" Department of the Orenburg State University: 35 years
- UDC 378:624(470+571)
Viktor I. ZHADANOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Olga V. NIKULINA, e-mail: email@example.com
Orenburg State University, prosp. Pobedy, 13, 460018 Orenburg, Russian Federation
- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Timber Trusses with Node Connections on Steel Plates Pasted-In
- UDC 624.011.1:624.014.2
Ivan I. LISITSKY, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ilya I. YARICHEVSKY
Viktor I. ZHADANOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Igor V. RUDNEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orenburg State University, prospekt Pobedy, 13, Orenburg 460018, Russian Federation
Abstract. The increase in volumes of wooden housing construction, including the construction of buildings with a span of more than nine meters, makes it necessiary to improve the technical and economic efficiency of timber designs. It is obvious that one of the ways to achieve this purpose is the improvement of parameters of rafter systems of buildings, in particular, trusses as the most effective through rafter construction. Issues of improvement of timber trusses knots in which the pasted-in plates made of steel are used as connection elements are considered in the paper. The results of numerical studies of the reference knot of a triangular timber trusses on the model of the connection created in the program complex ANSYS are presented. The data of numerical studies are confirmed by the results of the experiment. Features of work of the steel connecting plates pasted-in the wood in the knot are revealed. It is shown that the adopted constructive decision of knots belongs to connections of timber designs of rigid type which provides the necessary and sufficient bearing capacity of trusses. The analysis of the results obtained made it possible to reveal the directions of further improvement of timber trusses knots with the steel pasted-in flat connections.
Key words: timber trusses, knots, steel pasted-in plates, numerical and experimental studies, stress-strain state.
1. Purtov V. V., Pavlik A. V. Prefabricated glued wood trusses with joints on metal plates with dowel cogs. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2004, no. 9, pp. 113-118. (In Russian).
2. Ovchinnikova I. G. The study of laminated wooden trusses glued the rods. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzheniy, 1981, no. 4, pp. 70-83. (In Russian).
3. Orlovich R.B., Gil Z., Dmitriyev P. A. Trends in the development of connections of wooden structures in construction abroad. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2004, no. 11, pp. 4-9. (In Russian).
4. Getts K. G., Khoor D., Meler K., Natterer Yu. Atlas derevyannykh konstruktsiy [Atlas of wooden structures]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1985. 272 p. (In Russian).
5. Kotlov V. G., Mashinova S .L. Wooden structures with nodal joints on metal gear plates. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2003, no. 3, pp. 53-54. (In Russian).
6. Tsvigman G. A. Raschet gvozdevykh sopryazheniy [Calculation of nail mates]. Moscow; Leningrad, Gosstroyizdat Publ., 1934. Pp. 61-88. (In Russian).
7. Dmitriev P. A., Mihajlenko O. A., Orlovich R. B. About work and calculation of basic units of triangular metal truss. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2003, no. 11, pp. 10-15. (In Russian).
8. Tsepayev V. A., Kolobov M.V. Coefficient of reliability of joints of wooden structures on metal gear plates. Zhilishchnoye stroitel'stvo, 2008, no. 5, pp. 26-27. (In Russian).
9. Vdovin V. M., Ariskin M. V., Dudorova D. D. Vkleyennyye metallicheskiye shayby v soyedineniyakh derevyannykh konstruktsiy [Glued metal washers in the joints of wooden structures]. Penza, PGUAS Publ., 2012. 184 p. (In Russian).
10. Turkovskiy S. B., Pogorel'tsev A. A. Development of wooden structures of "TSNIISK-system" based on inclined stuck-in rods. Promyshlennoye i grazhdanskoye stroitel'stvo, 2007, no. 3, pp. 6-8. (In Russian).
11. Turkovskiy S. B., Pogorel'tsev A. A., Preobrazhenskaya I. P. Kleyenyye derevyannyye konstruktsii s uzlami na vkleyennykh sterzhnyakh v sovremennom stroitel'stve (sistema TSNIISK) [Glued wooden structures with nodes on glued rods in modern construction (TSNIISK system)]. Moscow, Stroymaterialy Publ., 2013. 308 p. (In Russian).
12. Turkovskiy S. B., Sayapin V. V. Study of the Assembly junctions of glued wooden structures. Nesushchiye derevyannyye konstruktsii [Load-bearing wooden structures]. TSNIISK im. Koucherenko Publ., Moscow, 1981. Pp. 92-105. (In Russian).
13. Rolichyus I. V., Kassirov V. P., Turkovskiy S. B. Study of the joints of the stretched elements on the tilt-glued and glued the rods. Issledovaniye zavisimosti prochnosti derevyannykh konstruktsiy ot tekhnologii ikh izgotovleniya. Moscow, TSNIISK im. Koucherenko Publ., 1982. Pp. 171-176. (In Russian).
14. Rudnev I. V., Zhadanov V. I., Lisov S. V. Connections of elements of wooden structures with the use of glued steel plates. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 4, pp. 5-8. (In Russian).
15. Rudnev I. V., Zhadanov V. I. The pull-out of steel plates glued to the wood. Analytical calculation and experiment. Vestnik Chuvashskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. I. Ya. Yakovleva. Seriya: Mekhanika predel'nogo sostoyaniya, 2015, no. 3, pp. 109-121. (In Russian).
16. Rudnev I. V., Zhadanov V. I. Calculation method for compounds of elements of wooden structures on steel plates. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2015, no. 5, pp. 182-191. (In Russian).
17. Rekomendatsii po ispytaniyu soyedineniy derevyannykh konstruktsiy [Recommendations for testing joints of wooden structures]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1981. 41 p. (In Russian).
18. Lisitskiy I. I., Zhadanov V. I., Rudnev I. V., Ukrainchenko D. A. Ways of increase of the bearing capacity of wooden designs. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 5, pp. 31-43. (In Russian).
- For citation: Lisitsky I. I., Yarichevsky I. I., Zhadanov V. I., Rudnev I. V. Timber Trusses with Node Connections on Steel Plates Pasted-in. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 9-14. (In Russian).
- Technical and Economic Analysis of Ways of Timber Constructions Strengthening
- UDC 624.011.1
Maxim A. ARKAEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Ivan I. LISITSKY, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maxim M. SOBOLEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Pavel I. VEKKER, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orenburg State University, prosp. Pobedy, 13, Orenburg 460018, Russian Federation
Abstract. In connection with the increase in the volume of wooden construction in Russia, the search for effective methods of strengthening and increasing the bearing capacity of elements made on the basis of wood is very relevant. The analysis of the known options of strengthening of wooden designs has shown that increase in cross section is the simplest, and at the same time effective way. Compound section is formed due to the use of connecting communicators, at the same time it is expedient to use discrete mechanical dowel type communicators within strengthening the operated designs. Authors developed and investigated steel twisted crosswise cores which advantages can be used for strengthening wooden structures. The constructive solution of the most characteristic and common variants of strengthening of the operated wooden structures executed with steel cylindrical dowels (basic variant) and the offered types of communicators is developed: strengthening of the floor beam; restoration of the basic knot of a beam struck with rotting; increase in the bearing ability of the compressed strut during reconstruction of the production building (an extension of additional span). The comparative technical and economic analysis of the considered ways of strengthening which has confirmed the expediency of use of twisted steel crosswise cores when strengthening wooden elements and structures.
Key words: strengthening of wooden structures, variants of strengthening , twisted crosswise core, ties of dowel type, technical and economic analysis.
1. Bol'shakov V. V. Rukovodstvo po eksplуatatsii i remontu derevyannykh konstruktsiy [Manual for operation and repair of wooden structures]. Moscow, Gosstroyizdat Publ., 1939. 204 p. (In Russian).
2. Bol'shakov V. V. Durability of wooden structures on the experience of their use in construction. Improving the efficiency of structural use of wood in construction. Materialy vsesoyuznogo soveshchaniya. Moscow, 1968. Pp. 45-49. (In Russian).
3. Gus'kov I. M. Remont derevyannykh zdaniy i usileniye konstruktsiy. Obzornaya informatsiya "Mekhanicheskaya obrabotka drevesiny [Repair of wooden buildings and strengthening of structures. Overview "Mechanical wood processing"]. Moscow, VNIPIEIleskom Publ., 1982. Iss. 12. 60 p. (In Russian).
4. Arkayev M. A., Zhadanov V. I., Stolpovskiy G. A., Ukrainchenko D. A., Lisov S. V. Usileniye derevyannykh konstruktsiy ekspluatiruyemykh zdaniy i sooruzheniy [Strengthening of wooden structures of operated buildings and structures]. Orenburg, IPK Universitet Publ., 2012. 176 p. (In Russian).
5. Arkayev M. A., Stolpovskiy G. A., Shmelev K. V., Sergeyev M. I. Ways of strengthening of rod wooden designs of operated buildings and structures. Vestnik OGU, 2013, no. 5, pp. 158-163. (In Russian).
6. Muzychenko L. N., Butsuk I. N. Strengthening of wooden structures of buildings and structures. Sbornik statey Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [Collection of articles international. scientific.- prakt. сonf. "Technologies of the XXI century: problems and prospects of development"]. Febr. 10, 2016. Ufa, AETERNA Publ., 2016, pp. 137-142. (In Russian).
7. Muzychenko L. N., Butsuk I. N. Reconstruction of wooden buildings and structures. Topical issues of modern construction of industrial regions of Russia. Proc. konf. Sibirskiy gosudarstvennyy industrial'nyy universitet, 2016, pp. 263-269. (In Russian).
8. Erokhina S. E. Methods of strengthening wooden structures in buildings-monuments of wooden architecture. XVII Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya "Kulaginskiye chteniya: tekhnika i tekhnologii proizvodstvennykh protsessov" [XVII international. scientific.- prakt. conf. "Kulaginsky read: technique and technology of production processes"]. Chita, Zabaykal'skiy gosudarstvennyy universitet Publ., 2017, pp. 164-170. (In Russian).
9. Stoyanov V. V., Zhgalli Sh. Increasing the load-bearing capacity of wooden bent elements. Lesnoy zhurnal, 2016, no. 1, pp. 115-121. (In Russian).
10. Roshchina S. I., Lukin M. V., Lukina A. V., Lisyatnikov M. S. Restoration of a wooden beam by impregnation with a polymer composition based on epoxy resin. Lesotekhnicheskiy zhurnal, 2015, no. 3, vol. 5, pp. 183-190. (In Russian).
11. Ladnykh I. A. Modern trends in the field of strengthening of wooden structures. Vestnik SevKavGTI, 2017, no. 3, pp. 128-133. (In Russian).
12. Tikhonov A. V. Modern methods of strengthening wooden structures. Velikiye reki - 2014 [Great rivers - 2014]. Proc. Nizhniy Novgorod, NNGASU Publ., 2014. Pp. 179-182. (In Russian).
13. Dmitriev P. A., Shvedov V. N. The compounds of wooden elements on the dowels-nails, and the nails to be hammered fire way. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 1992, no. 3, pp. 20-23. (In Russian).
14. Zhadanov V. I., Arkayev M. A., Kotlov V. G. Pilot studies of wooden beams strengthened with twisted cruciform rods. Promyshlennoye i grazhdanskoye stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 11, pp. 5-11. (In Russian).
15. Zhadanov V. I., Arkayev M. A., Stolpovskiy G. A. Strengthening of wooden constructions with the use of twisted cruciform rods. Promyshlennoye i grazhdanskoye stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 5, pp. 25-31. (In Russian).
16. Stolpovskij G. A., Lisov S. V. Experimental studies of connection of elements of wooden structures on steel screw rods. Vestnik OGU, 2011, no. 4, pp. 161-163. (In Russian).
- For citation: Arkaev M. A., Lisitsky I. I., Sobolev M. M., Vekker P. I. Technical and Economic Analysis of Ways of Timber Constructions Strengthening. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 15-21. (In Russian).
- Investigation of the Stress-Strain State of Trapezoidal Wood-Based Panel Structures
- UDC 694:624.011.1:69.05:69.032.4
Dmitry A. UKRAINCHENKO, e-mail: email@example.com
Ilya I. YARICHEVSKY, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria V. CHARIKOVA, e-mail: email@example.com
Sergey V. LISOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orenburg State University, prosp. Pobedy, 13, 460018 Orenburg, Russian Federation
Abstract. In modern wooden low-rise construction objects are often built of different types of planar and linear elements, which leads to increased consumption of material and energy resources. In this regard application of the unified combined wood-based constructions in order to optimize financial and labor costs is an actual task. It is possible to significantly increase the efficiency of using combined plates and panels on a wooden frame when using them in buildings and structures that have a circular shape in plan. Taking into account all the advantages, one-, two-storey buildings with round and polygonal plans have been developed; trapezoidal panels on a wooden frame with waterproof plywood casing included in the overall construction of the structure have been used to overlap and cover them. The analysis of the normative and technical literature revealed that the existing methods of calculation and the conducted studies do not give an answer to the question about the degree of participation in the overall work of the plywood paneling of trapezoidal panels. Numerical studies and static tests were carried out in order to study the actual work of trapezoidal panels with plywood lining with transverse bending. The studies made it possible to establish that plywood siding is included in the overall work of the slab. The degree of uneven distribution of normal stresses across the width of the plywood skin depends on the location of the section under consideration along the length of the plate. Calculation of trapezoidal panels with plywood lining is recommended to be performed using software systems. Engineering calculation can be performed by the method of the reduced section, taking into account the obtained values of the coefficients of reduction.
Key words: trapezoidal panel, wood, plywood sheathing, transverse bending, numerical studies, stresses, elastic characteristics, reduction coefficient.
1. Rozhkov A. F., Deordiyev S. V., et al. Ways to improve the efficiency of large-size plates with wood paneling. Vestnik OGU, 2005, no. 10, pp. 136-139. (In Russian).
2. Zhadanov V. I., Inzhutov I. S., Ukrainchenko D. A., et al. Metodologicheskiye osnovy poiska ratsionalnykh resheniy derevyannykh panelnykh konstruktsiy [Methodological basis for the search for rational solutions of wooden panel structures]. Orenburg-Krasnoyarsk, IPK Universitet Publ., 2016. 295 p. (In Russian).
3. Pyatikrestovskiy K. P. Questions of further improvement of designs with use of wood and new plate materials. Prostranstvennyye konstruktsii [Spatial structure]. Sb. trudov RAASN, 2007, no. 9, pp. 49-51. (In Russian).
4. Inzhutov I. S., Dmitriyev P. A., Deordiyev S. V., Zakharyuta V. V. Full-Assembly building of the closed type with a framework from waste of plywood production. Vestnik MGSU, 2013, no. 7, pp. 40-50. (In Russian).
5. Vdovin V. M., Karpov V. N. Industrialnyye paneli naruzhnykh i vnutrennikh sten dlya polnosbornykh derevyannykh domov [Industrial panels of exterior and interior walls for fully assembled wooden houses]. Moscow, 2001. Depon. VNIINTPI, vol. 1, reg. no. 11841. (In Russian).
6. Vdovin V. M., Karpov V. N. Issledovaniye industrialnykh paneley polnosbornykh derevyannykh domov s kleyegvozdevym soyedinitelem obshivok i reber [The study of industrial panels of prefabricated wooden houses with clearwisdom connector panels and edges]. Moscow, 2008. Depon. VNIINTPI, vol. 1, reg. no. 12061. (In Russian).
7. Berkovskaya D. A., Kasabian L. V. Kleyenyye derevyannyye konstruktsii v zarubezhnom i otechestvennom stroitelstve [Glued wooden structures in foreign and domestic construction]. Moscow, TSINIS Publ., 1997. 108 p. (In Russian).
8. Zhadanov V. I., Stolpovskiy G. A., Ukrainchenko D. A. Konstruktivno-tekhnologicheskaya sistema dlya malo-etazhnogo domostroyeniya na osnove energoeffektivnykh derevyannykh paneley [Structural and technological system for low-rise housing construction based on energy-efficient wooden panels]. Orenburg, IPK Universitet Publ., 2014. 208 p. (In Russian).
9. Barkov M. S., Nikitin V. M., Ermolin V. N. Forming of large-span coatings of public buildings and structures with the use of gable adhesive elements. Vestnik TGASU, 2012, no. 1, pp. 100-105. (In Russian).
10. Zhadanov V. I., Ukrainchenko D. A., Inzhutov I. S., Afanasyev V. E. Features of design of residential buildings for construction in the Northern latitudes. Vestnik PGTU, 2017, no. 4, pp. 55-63. (In Russian).
11. Zhadanov V. I., Rozhkov A. F., Deordiyev S. V. Ways to improve the efficiency of large-size plates with wood paneling. Vestnik OGU, 2005, no. 10-2 (48), pp. 136-139. (In Russian).
12. Patent RF na izobreteniye 2420634. Zdaniye iz derevyannykh paneley [Wooden panel building]. P. A. Dmitriyev, V. I. Zhadanov, P. P. Dmitriyev, D. A. Ukrainchenko, S. V. Lisov. Opubl. 10.06.11. Byul. no. 16. 8 p. (In Russian).
13. Patent RF na poleznuyu model 36404. Uteplennaya stena vertikalnoy razrezki [Insulated wall of vertical cutting]. P. A. Dmitriyev, V. I. Zhadanov, P. P. Dmitriyev, D. V. Sagantayev. Opubl. 10.03.04. Byul. no. 7. 6 p. (In Russian).
14. Zhadanov V. I., Tisevich E. V., Ukrainchenko D. A. The results of the tests cleaneryou combined wall panel size of 1,5_3 m. Izvestiya OrelGTU. Ser. Stroitelstvo, 2008, no. 2/18, pp. 3-8. (In Russian).
15. Zhadanov V. I., Inzhutov I. S., Nikitin V. M. Investigation of the stress-strain state of a large-size ribbed plate with a covering glued to a part of the length of the structure. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitelstvo, 2008, no. 7, pp. 4-10. (In Russian).
16. Dmitriyev P. A., Zhadanov V. I. Large-size wood-based panels for building coatings. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitelstvo, 2003, no. 6, pp. 4-10. (In Russian).
17. Inzhutov I. S., Nadelyayev V. D., Deordiyev S. V., et al. Dependences for determining the estimated width of the skin of large-size ribbed plates. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitelstvo, 2000, no. 11, pp. 9-16. (In Russian).
18. Rekomendatsii po ispytaniyu derevyannykh konstruktsiy [Guidelines for testing of wooden structures]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1976. 28 p. (In Russian).
19. Renskiy A. B., Baranov D. S., Kochetov A. I. Rukovodstvo po tenzo-metrirovaniyu stroitelnykh konstruktsiy i materialov [Guidelines for strain measurement of building structures and materials]. Moscow, Gosstroyizdat Publ., 1971. 313 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Ukrainchenko D. A., Yarichevsky I. I., Charikova V. V., Lisov S. V. Investigation of the Stress-Strain State of Trapezoidal Wood-Based Panel Structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 22-27. (In Russian).
- History of Structural Design Standards in Russia and Problems of Their Enhancement
- UDC 624.04+624.07
Andrey I. ZVEZDOV, e-mail: email@example.com
JSC Research Center of Construction, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Ivan I. VEDYAKOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Konstantin P. PYATIKRESTOVSKY, e-mail: email@example.com
JSC Research Center of Construction, Research Institute of Building Constructions (TSNIISK) named after V. A. Koucherenko, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Abstract. The process of engineering construction development, civil and industrial buildings and structures, in Russia, as well as the creation of design standards to streamline the construction and reduce the consumption of materials are analyzed. The profession of civil engineer appeared in the late XVII century, and the first engineering norms - in the early XIX century. The article describes the process of formation of building science and aspects of the search for rational solutions for structures designed with due regard for plastic deformations of materials in particular. The creation of progressive design standards is described. The process of technology development is repeated cyclically. As the views, which were previously advanced, age, new design solutions and design rules are "breaking through the road". A brief analysis of the current state of development of norms is given.
Key words: engineering structures, construction, design standards, creation of cost-effective design solutions.
1. Lopatto A. E. Prolety, materialy, konstrukcii [Spans, materials, structures]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1982. 198 p. (In Russian).
2. Byzova O. M., Gacunaev K. N., Molokova T. A., Chetyrina N. A. Ocherki istorii universitetskogo obrazovaniya [Essays on the history of University education]. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2011. 175 p. (In Russian).
3. Timoshenko S. P. Inzhenernoe obrazovanie v Rossii [Engineering education in Russia]. Per. s angl. V. I. Ivanova-Dyatlova; red. N. N. Shaposhnikov. Lyubercy, PIK VINITI Publ., 1997. 84 p. (In Russian).
4. Zenzinov N. A. N. S. Streleckij - osnovopolozhnik sovetskoj shkoly metallostroitel'stva (Vydayushchiesya sovetskie uchenye inzhenery, izobretateli v stroitel'stve) [N. S. Streletsky-the founder of the Soviet school of metal construction (Outstanding Soviet scientists, engineers, inventors in construction)]. Moscow, Znanie Publ., 1984. 48 p. (In Russian).
5. Lopatto A. E. Artur Ferdinandovich Loleit. K istorii otechestvennogo zhelezobetona [Arthur Ferdinandovich Loleyt. On the history of domestic reinforced concrete]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1969.104 p. (In Russian).
6. Genrih Georgievich Karlsen. Uchenyj, inzhener, pedagog: sb. vospominanij k 100-letiyu so dnya rozhdeniya [Henry G. Carlsen. Scientist, engineer, educator: a collection of memories for the 100th anniversary of the birth of]. Moscow, VIA Publ., 1994. 98 p. (In Russian).
7. Kochenov V. M. Eksperimental'no-teoreticheskoe issledovaniya derevyannyh konstrukcij [Experimental and theoretical studies of wooden structures]. Moscow, Leningrad, GONTI. Glavnaya redakciya stroitel'noj literatury Publ., 1938. 240 p. (In Russian).
8. Vspominaya CNIPS (nauchno-istoricheskij ocherk) [Remembering CNIPS (scientific and historical essay)]. Moscow, TSNIISK im. V. A. Koucherenko Publ., 2007. 48 p. (In Russian).
9. Baldin V. A., Gol'denblat I. I., Kochenov V. M., Pil'dish M. Ya., Tal' K. E. Raschet stroitel'nyh konstrukcij po predel'nym sostoyaniyam [Calculation of building structures by limit conditions]. Moscow, Leningrad, Gosstrojizdat Publ., 1951. 273 p. (In Russian).
10. Sanzharovskij R. The contradictions of the Eurocodes and standards of timber construction. Stroitel'naya gazeta. 7 June, 2013. (In Russian).
11. Belostockij A. M. Development of normative-methodical documentation on computer modeling in construction. Views and suggestions. XII mezhdunar. nauch. konf. "Zadachi i metody komp'yuternogo modelirovaniya konstrukcij i sooruzhenij" [Tasks and methods of computer modeling of structures and structures] ("Zolotovskie chteniya"). 14.02.2018. (In Russian).
12. Karpenko N. I., Karpenko S. N. Modern development of concrete strength criteria. Sb. nauch. statej "80-letie NIIZhB im. A. A. Gvozdeva "NIC "Stroitel'stvo". Moscow, 2007. Pp. 22-39. (In Russian).
13. Karpenko N. I. On one characteristic strength function under triaxial compression. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzhenij, 1982, no. 2, pp. 33-36.
14. Karpenko N. I. To build terms of strength of concrete by podnosnik stress States. Beton i zhelezobeton, 1985, no. 10, pp. 35-37. (In Russian).
15. Karpenko S. N. On the development of more modern three invariant criteria of concrete strength. Izvestiya OrelGTU. Ser. Stroitel'stvo. Transport, 2007, no. 2/14(530), pp. 42-49. (In Russian).
16. Gvozdev A. A. Raschet nesushchej sposobnosti konstrukcij po metodu predel'nogo ravnovesiya [Calculation of bearing capacity of structures by the method of limit equilibrium]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1949. 280 p. (In Russian).
17. Berg O. Ya. Some physical substantiation of the theory of concrete strength. Theory of calculation and construction of reinforced concrete structureseoriya rascheta i konstruirovaniya zhelezobetonnyh konstrukcij [Theory of calculation and construction of reinforced concrete structures]. Moscow, Transzheldorizdat Publ., 1960. 112 p. (In Russian).
18. Geniev G. A., Kissyuk V. N. On the generalization of the theory of concrete strength. Beton i zhelezobeton, 1965, no. 2, pp. 15-17. (In Russian).
19. Geniev G. A., Kissyuk V. N., Tyupin G. A. Teoriya plastichnosti betona i zhelezobetona [Theory of plasticity of concrete and reinforced concrete]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1974. 316 p. (In Russian).
20. Geniev G. A., Kissyuk V. N., Levin N. M., Nikonova G. A. Prochnost' legkih i yacheistyh betonov pri slozhnyh napryazhennyh sostoyaniyah [Strength of light and cellular concretes under complex stress conditions]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1978. 166 p. (In Russian).
21. Geniev G. A., Pyatikrestovskij K. P. Voprosy dlitel'noj i dinamicheskoj prochnosti anizotropnyh konstrukcionnyh materialov [Questions of long-term and dynamic strength of anisotropic structural materials]. Moscow, TSNIISK im. V. A. Koucherenko Publ., 2000. 38 p. (In Russian).
22. Pyatikrestovskij K. P. Nelinejnye metody mekhaniki v proektirovanii sovremennyh derevyannyh konstrukcij [Nonlinear methods of mechanics in the design of modern wooden structures]. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2014. 320 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Zvezdov A. I., Vedyakov I. I., Pyatikrestovsky K. P. History of Structural Design Standards in Russia and Problems of their Enhancement. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 28-34. (In Russian).
- Analysis of the Truss with Damaged Elements
- UDC 691.418
Alexander R. TUSNIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maria P. BERGER, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. Considerable practical interest is the calculation of the bearing capacity of large-span trusses, separate elements of which, in the course of operation, can be damaged due to hidden defects, design errors, manufacturing, installation, operation, accidents or terrorist impacts. The article deals with the work of damaged trusses with due regard for the dynamic effects which develop in the trusses, when individual rods are out of order. It is assumed that the flexural rigidity of the damaged truss influences on the dynamic forces in the structure. With this in mind, a formula is presented for determining the dynamic factor when calculating a damaged truss. The concepts of the "exclusion time" of the element from the calculation scheme and the "excluded element" are formulated. The technique of numerical calculation of damaged rod structures is presented. The dependencies of dynamic forces on the time of exclusion and the location of the excluded element are revealed. On the basis of the studies conducted, recommendations on determination of dynamic coefficients for carrying out calculations when designing trusses.
Key words: truss, survivability, progressive destruction, dynamic coefficient, time of exclusion.
1. Report of the inquiry into the collapse of flats at Ronan Point, Canning Town, London. UK [Отчет об аварии жилого дома по адресу Ронан Пойнт, Кэннинг Таун, Лондон, Великобритания]. MSO, 1968 (ЦИНИС, перевод 18736). 48 p.
2. Belyayev N. M. Soprotivlenie materialov [Strength of materials]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1965. 856 p. (In Russian).
3. Yeremeyev P. G. Prevention of avalanche-like (progressive) collapse of load-bearing structures of unique long-span structures during emergency operations. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzhenij, 2006, no. 2, pр. 65-72. (In Russian).
4. Strugatskiy Yu. M. Ensuring the strength of panel buildings with local destruction of their load-bearing structures. Issledovaniya nesushchikh betonnykh i zhelezobetonnykh konstruktsiy sbornykh mnogoetazhnykh zdaniy [Studies of bearing concrete and reinforced concrete structures of prefabricated multi-storey buildings]. Moscow, MNIITEP Publ., 1980. Pp. 3-19. (In Russian).
5. Nazarov Yu. P., Gorodetskiy A. S., Simbirkin V. N. To the problem of ensuring the survivability of building structures under emergency influences. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzhenij, 2009, no. 4, pp. 5-9. (In Russian).
6. Zenin S. A., Sharipov R. Sh., Kudinov O. V., et al. Calculations of large-panel buildings on stability against progressive collapse by the methods of the final element. Stroitel'nye nauki , 2016, no. 4, pp. 109-113.
7. Belostotskiy A. M., et al. Calculations of buildings for stability against progressive collapse in view of physical aand geometric nonlinearities. Teoriya i praktika rascheta zdaniy, sooruzheniy i elementov konstruktsiy. Analiticheskiye i chislennyye metody. Proc. of international scientific and practical conference. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2008. Pp. 183-193. (In Russian).
8. Strugatskiy Yu. M., Shapiro G. I. Security of Moscow residential buildings of mass series in emergency situations. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 1998, no. 8, pp. 37-41. (In Russian).
9. Nethercot D. A. Design of building structures to improve their resistance to progressive collaps [Проектирование строительных конструкций с целью повышения их устойчивости к прогрессирующему обрушению]. Procedia Engineering, 2011, no. 14, pp. 1-13.
10. Hang Y., Izzuddin B. A., Xiao-Xiong Z. Progressive collapse of steel-framed buildings: influence of modelling approach [Прогрессирующее обрушение зданий со стальным каркасом: влияние метода моделирования]. Advanced Steel Construction, 2010, vol. 6, no. 4, рp. 932-948.
11. Stylianidis P. M., Nethercot D. A., Izzuddin B. A., Elghazouli A. Y. Robustness assessment of frame structures using simplified beam and grillage models [Оценка живучести каркасных конструкций с использованием упрощенных балочных схем]. Engineering Structures, 2016, vol. 115, рp. 78-95.
12. Ellingwood B. R., Smilowitz R., Dusenberry D. O., Duthinh D., et al. Best practices for reducing the potential for progressive collapse in buildings [Рекомендации по снижению риска прогрессирующего обрушения зданий и сооружений]. National Institute of Standards and Technology, 2007. NISTIR 7396, USA.
13. Marchand K. A., Stevens D. J. Progressive сollapse сriteria and design approaches improvement [Критерии прогрессирующего обрушения и усовершенствование подходов к проектированию]. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 2015, 29(5):B4015004.
14. Stylianidis P. M., Nethercot D. A. Modelling of connection behaviour for progressive collapse analysis [Моделирование поведения конструкции при расчете на прогрессирующее обрушение]. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 2015, vol. 113, pр. 169-184.
15. Marchand K. A., Alfawakhive F. Blast and progressive collapse [Взрыв и прогрессирующее обрушение]. Facts for Steel Building, AISC, 2005, vol. 2. 67 p.
16. Kandil K. S., et al. Progressive collapse of steel frames [Прогрессирующее обрушение зданий со стальным каркасом]. World Journal of Engineering and Technology, 2013, no. 1, рр. 39-48.
17. Kaewkulchai G., Williamson E. B. Beam element formulation and solution procedure for dynamic progressive collapse analysis [Моделирование балочного элемента и методика динамического расчета на устойчивость к прогрессирующему обрушению]. Computers & Structures, 2004, vol. 82, pp. 639-651.
18. Styliandis P. M., Nethercot D. A., Izzuddin B. A., Elghazouli A. Y. Modelling of beam response for progressive collapse analysis [Моделирование поведения балки при анализе на прогрессирующее обрушение]. Structures, 2015, vol. 3, рp.137-152.
19. Kudishin Yu. I., Drobot D. Yu. Stability of structures in emergency situations. Metallicheskiye zdaniya, 2008, no. 4, pp. 20-22; no. 5, pp. 21-23. (In Russian).
20. Drobot D. Yu. Assessment of robustness of the Indoor Skating Center in Krylatskoe. Vestnik MGSU, 2009, no. 2, pp. 116-119. (In Russian).
21. Kudishin Yu. I. Conceptual problems of robustness of building structures. Vestnik MGSU, 2009, no. 2(spec.), pp. 28-36. (In Russian).
22. Kudishin Yu. I., Drobot D. Yu. To the question of the robustness of building structures. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzhenij, 2008, no. 2(217), pp. 36-43. (In Russian).
23. Kudishin Yu. I., Drobot D. Yu. Stability of building structures is an important factor in reducing losses in emergency situations. Metallicheskiye konstruktsii, 2009, no. 1, pp. 59-71. (In Russian).
24. Danilov A. I. The concept of controlling the process of destrucion of a building object. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 8, pp. 74-77. (In Russian).
- For citation: Tusnin A. R., Berger M. P. Analysis of the Truss with Damaged Elements. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 35-41. (In Russian).
- Deflections and Frequencies of Own Fluctuations of a System of Cross Trusses on a Square Plan with Various Schemes of Bearing
- UDC 624.014
Andrey V. TURKOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Southwest State University, ul. 50 let Oktyabrya, 94, Kursk 305040, Russian Federation
Olga A. VETROVA, e-mail: email@example.com
Kirill V. MARFIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orel State University named after I. S. Turgenev, Komsomolskaya ul., 95, Orel 302026, Russian Federation
Abstract. The systems of cross steel trusses on a square plane as bearing structures of roofs (floors) of buildings and structures are presented. To assess the stiffness of the coating structures, studies of the stiffness parameters of the system of cross steel trusses - frequencies of natural transverse vibrations and maximum deflections were carried out. The relationship between the fundamental frequency of free transverse oscillations of the systems of cross steel trusses on the square plane and their maximum deflections under the action of uniformly distributed load depending on the system support scheme is considered. Dependences of deflections and frequencies of transverse oscillations on the ratio of the number of supports on the short side of the structure to the number of supports on the long side are constructed. It is shown that with a decrease in the number of supports, there is an increase in deflections, a decrease in the free-oscillation rate, as well as a remoteness of the design coefficient from its analytical value for rectangular isotropic plates of constant thickness. The article is of scientific interest for specialists assessing the rigidity of structures of regular structure.
Key words: cross truss system, static load, natural frequency, maximum deflection, support scheme.
1. Ignat'ev V. A. Raschyot regulyarnyh sterzhnevyh system [Calculation of regular rod systems]. Saratov, SVVHКU Publ., 1973. 433 p. (In Russian).
2. Ignat'ev V. A., Galishnikova V. V. Regulyarnye sterzhnevye sistemy (teoriya i metody rascheta) [Regular rod system (theory and calculation methods)]. Volgograd, VolgGASU Publ., 2006. 552 p. (In Russian).
3. Lubo L. N., Mironov B. A. Plity regulyarnoj prostranstvennoj struktury [Plates of regular spatial structure]. Leningrad, Strojizdat Publ., 1976. 145 p. (In Russian).
4. Sosis P. M., Hakalo B. P. Raschyot nerazreznyh i perekryostnyh [Calculation of continuous and cross]. Kiev, Gostekhizdat USSR Publ., 1958. 231 p. (In Russian).
5. Labudin B. V. The influence of element stiffness and compliance of nodes on the strain distribution in the cross-systems. Konstrukcii iz kleenoj drevesiny i plastmass [Laminated wood and plastic structures]. Leningrad, LISI Publ., 1983, pp. 56-60. (In Russian).
6. Hisamov R. I. Konstruirovanie i raschyot strukturnyh pokrytij [Design and calculation of structural coatings]. Kazan', KHTI Publ., 1977. 96 p. (In Russian).
7. Makarov A. A., Turkov A. V. Deflections and frequencies of own fluctuations of cross-beam systems on the rectangular plan with different sizes of cells with due regard for flexibility of nodal connections. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 2, pp. 22-24. (In Russian).
8. Turkov A. V., Makarov A. A. Deflections and frequencies of own fluctuations of cross-beams systems with different sizes of cells on a square plan, depending on the schema support. Stroitel'stvo i rekonstrukciya, 2013, no. 6, pp. 49-52. (In Russian).
9. Marutyan A. S., Pavlenko Yu. I. Approximate calculation of cross-systems on static effects. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzhenij, 2009, no. 4, pp. 14-20. (In Russian).
10. Ruzhanskij I. L. Constructive features of roofing bearing metal structures for air terminal complex Vnukovo-1 in Moscow. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2009, no. 5, pp. 6-8. (In Russian).
11. Marutyan A. S. Legkie metallokonstrukcii iz perekrestnyh system [Light metal structures from cross-systems]. Pyatigorsk, RIA KM Publ., 2009. 348 p. (In Russian).
12. Marutyan A. S., Pavlenko Yu. I. Approximate calculation of cross-systems on static effects. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzhenij, 2009, no. 4, pp. 14-20. (In Russian).
13. Marutyan A. S., Pavlenko Yu. I. Approximate calculation of cross-systems on seismic effects. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzhenij, 2010, no. 1, pp. 47-52. (In Russian).
14. Marutyan A. S. Razrabotka i issledovanie, proektirovanie i vnedrenie stal'nyh ferm i ih perekrestnyh sistem tipa "Pyatigorsk" [Development and research, design and implementation of steel trusses and their cross-type systems "Pyatigorsk"]. Pyatigorsk, PGGTU Publ., 2012. 207 p. (In Russian).
15. Marutyan A. S., Ekba S. I. Proektirovanie stal'nyh ferm pokrytij iz prya-mougol'nyh, rombicheskih i pyatiugol'nyh zamknutyh gnutosvarnyh profilej [Design of steel trusses of coatings from straight-mo-coal, rhombic and pentagonal closed benthic profiles]. Pyatigorsk, SKFU Publ., 2012. 120 p. (In Russian).
16. Marutyan A. S. Eearthquake-Resistant constructions of cross-systems, including Pyatigorsk modules, and approximate calculation of their oscillations. Sovremennaya nauka i innovacii, 2016, no. 4, pp. 135-143. (In Russian).
17. Zueva I. I., Ivanova S. L. Design Features of structural con-structions of the "tsniisk" type. Vestnik Permskogo nacional'nogo issledovatel'skogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Stroitel'stvo i arhitektura, 2013, no. 1, pp. 91-97. (In Russian).
18. Nikityuk A. V., Moskovkina A. A., Zueva I. I. Advantages and disadvantages of structural structures. Vestnik Permskogo nacional'nogo issledovatel'skogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Stroitel'stvo i arhitektura, 2011, no. 1, pp. 99-104. (In Russian).
19. Korobko V. I. About one "remarkable" regularity in the theory of elastic plates. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo i arhitektura, 1989, no. 11, pp. 32-36. (In Russian).
20. Korobko V. I. Izoperimetricheskij metod v stroitel'noj mekhanike: Teoreticheskie osnovy izoperimetricheskogo metoda [Isoperimetric method in structural mechanics: Theoretical basis of isoperimetric method]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 1997. 396 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Turkov A. V., Vetrova O. A., Marfin K. V. Deflections and Frequencies of Own Fluctuations of a System of Cross Trusses on a Square Plan with Various Schemes of Bearing. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 42-45. (In Russian).
- ARCHITECTURE OF BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES. TOWN PLANNING
- To the Issue of Preservation of Old Housing Stock in St. Petersburg
- UDC 332.81:69.059.25
Valentina M. TUSNINA, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Denis I. VOLOSHIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Development Company Primatech, ul. Kurlyandskaya, 45, Saint-Petersburg 198020, Russian Federation
Abstract. Currently, one of the important directions of solving the housing problem in Russia is the reconstruction of residential buildings. Modernization of old housing makes it possible not only to prolong the life of a residential building, but also to improve its performance: to increase the level of comfort of apartments, to equip the building with modern engineering equipment, to ensure its energy efficiency and architectural expressiveness. The reconstruction of the morally and physically obsolete housing stock of the city should be carried out in a comprehensive solution of social, economic, urban planning, architectural and structural, organizational and technological problems. When reconstructing residential buildings of the historical development, which are often architectural monuments, an important urban planning task is to preserve their original appearance. The analysis of structural solutions of historical buildings of St. Petersburg and the possibility of applying various structural and technological schemes of reconstruction to them, on the basis of which it was concluded about the effectiveness of modernization of buildings using the method of built-in frame made of monolithic reinforced concrete, is presented. The use of this method makes it possible to completely change the planning structure of the building, qualitatively improving the layout of apartments, without strengthening the design of the outer walls, thereby ensuring the immutability of the historical appearance of the building, as well as to build-in elevator shafts and increase the volume of the building due to its superstructure.
Key words: housing stock, reconstruction, method of built-in frame, structural and technological scheme, bearing structures.
1. TSN 30-306-2002. Rekonstruktsiya i zastroyka istoricheski slozhivshikhsya rayonov Sankt-Peterburga [Reconstruction and construction of historically developed areas of St. Petersburg]. St. Petersburg, 2003. 69 p. (In Russian).
2. Perov V. A. The current state and content of repair processes of housing facilities. Problemy sovremennoy ekonomiki, 2010, no. 3(35), pp. 387-392. (In Russian).
3. Osipov Yu. L. Overhaul of apartment buildings in St. Petersburg: problems and development. Problemy sovremennoy ekonomiki, 2013, no. 3(47), pp. 393-394. (In Russian).
4. Vedeneyeva O. V. Perfection of the economic and organizational mechanism of reconstruction and capital repair of housing stock. Munitsipal'naya ekonomika, 2012, no. 4(52), pp. 92-98. (In Russian).
5. Zil'berova I.Yu., Petrov K.S. Problems in the reconstruction of residential buildings of different periods of construction. Inzhenernyy vestnik Dona, 2012, vol. 22, no. 4(1). Available at: http://www.ivdon.ru/magazine/archive/n4t1y2012/1119 (accessed 17.08.2018). (In Russian).
6. Larina N. A. Economic problems of reconstruction and restoration of housing stock of various forms of ownership on the example of the historical center of St. Petersburg. Problemy sovremennoy ekonomiki, 2013, no. 3, pp. 336-339. (In Russian).
7. Buzyrev V. V. Renovation of residential buildings as an important factor in increasing the life cycle of housing in the region. Problemy sovremennoy ekonomiki, 2012, no. 4 (44), pp. 285-288. (In Russian).
8. Mukhayev A. I., Popova I. V., Dedichkina Yu. V. Analysis of the current state and prospects for the development of housing construction in the Russian Federation. Sovremennyye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya, 2014, no. 3, p. 332. (In Russian).
9. Kostrikin P. N. New approaches to the problem of reconstruction of residential buildings: international experience and Russian realities. Nedvizhimost': ekonomika, upravlenie, 2014, no. 1-2, pp. 72-74. (In Russian).
10. Dmitrienko T. V., Erdehnehbilehg S. Efficiency of managing the reconstruction of the housing stock of a large city (on the example of St. Petersburg). Molodoj uchenyj, 2014, no. 11, pp. 45-49. (In Russian).
11. Lyzhin S. M. Principles and features of the formation of the structure of the housing stock of the largest city (on the example of the city of Yekaterinburg). Akademicheskij vestnik UralNIIproekt RAASN, 2009, no. 2, pp. 78-82. (In Russian).
12. Abramyan S. G. Reconstruction of buildings and structures: the main problems and directions. Inzhenernyy vestnik Dona, 2015, no. 4. Available at: http://www.ivdon.ru/ru/magazine/archive/n4p2y2015/3453 (accessed 17.08.2018).(In Russian).
13. Dolayeva Z. N., Kaziyeva A. R. On some problems of the reconstruction of residential buildings. Molodoy uchenyy, 2016, no. 27, pp. 68-70. (In Russian).
14. Matveyev E. P., Theory, methods and technologies of reconstruction of residential buildings of different periods of construction. Available at: http://www.dissercat.com/content/teoriya-metody-i-tekhnologii-rekonstruktsii-zhilykh-zdanii-razlichnykh-periodov-postroiki (accessed 17.08.2018). (In Russian).
15. Matveyev E. P., Meshechek V. V. Tekhnicheskiye resheniya po usileniyu i teplozashchite konstruktsiy zhilykh i obshchestvennykh zdaniy [Technical solutions for strengthening and thermal protection of residential and public buildings]. Moscow, Staraya Basmannaya Publ., 1998. 208 p. (In Russian).
16. Shikhaliyev S. S. Increase of efficiency of capital repair and reconstruction of buildings on the basis of energy saving. Available at: http://www.dissercat.com/content/povyshenie-effektivnosti-kapitalnogo-remonta-i-rekonstruktsii-zdanii-na-osnove-energosberezh (accessed 17.08.2018). (In Russian).
17. Akulenkova I. V., Drozdov G. D., Malafeyev O. A. Problemy rekonstruktsii zhilishchno-kommunal'nogo khozyaystva megapolisa [Problems of reconstruction of housing and communal services of a megacity]. St. Petersburg, SpbGUSE Publ., 2007. 187 p. (In Russian).
18. Fadeyev A. B., Inozemtsev V. K., Lukin V. A. Precipitation of buildings on weak grounds St. Petersburg. Osnovaniya, fundamenty i mekhanika gruntov, 2001, no. 5, pp. 7-10. (In Russian).
19. Bogov S. G. Problems of the device of pile foundations in urban development in conditions of weak soils of St. Petersburg. Rekonstruktsiya gorodov i geotekhnicheskoye stroitel'stvo, 2004, no. 8, pp. 119-128. (In Russian).
- For citation: Tusnina V. M., Voloshin D. I. To the Issue of Preservation of Old Housing Stock in St. Petersburg. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 46-51.
- Experience in Construction of Bank Protection Structures in the City of Rybinsk
- UDC 627.522
Viktor Yu. NOVIKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University named after P. A. Solovyov, ul. Pushkina, 53, Rybinsk 152934, Russian Federation
Abstract. Certain ways of the solution are offered; directions and possible prospects of the improvement of the situation and efficiency of adopted design solutions for using in the city construction under the aquatic environment effect on urban areas are shown. On the example of the construction of engineering protection structures in Rybinsk, the variants of implementation of urban planning tasks related to improving the quality of socially important coastal spaces are proposed. Examples of imperfection of the existing departmental normative documents which hinders the achievement of the goals of prevention of emergency situations and improvement of the quality of life environment of historical settlements are presented. The realized construction projects of coast protection and complex arrangement of coastal territories in Rybinsk of the Yaroslavl region are given. The construction of such facilities, in addition to providing the safety, made it possible to solve a whole range of multidisciplinary tasks that meet the modern priorities of improving the living conditions of citizens.
Key words: ecological safety, risks, natural environment components, coast protection, construction management, combining construction works, technological dependence, issue of reliability and safety, town planning.
1. Novikov V. Yu. Features of construcion and operation of objects on the riversides and reservoirsides subject to destruction. Promyshlennoe i grazdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2010, no. 5, pp. 63-65. (In Russian).
2. Shabanov M. A., Akhmedova E. A., Bal'zannikov M. I. The concept of development of the river coastline within a large city. Vestnik Volzhskogo regeonalnogo otdelenia RAASN, vol. 7. N. Novgorod, NNGASU, Publ., 2004, pp. 27-31. (In Russian).
3. Novikov V. Yu. Aspekty beregozashity [Aspects of coast protection]. Rybinsk, Rybinskoe podvor'e Publ., 2009. 160 p. (In Russian).
4. Kozlov D. V. Voda ili neft? [Water or oil]. Moscow, MPPA VIMPA Publ., 2008. 456 p. (In Russian).
5. Novikov V. Yu. Ensuring reliability in the operation and construction of facilities on coastal areas subject to processing. Vestnik MGSU, 2009, no. 1, pp. 67-70. (In Russian).
6. Nikonov N.N., Melchakov A.P., Rudin V. N. Safety of structures. Promyshlennoe i grazdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2013, no. 3, pp. 49-52. (In Russian).
7. Novikov V. Yu. Features of construction of coastal protection structures. EconomIka stroitelstva, 2012, no. 1, pp. 61-68. (In Russian).
8. Novikov V. Yu. The use of deformation control technologies for preventing emergency situations caused by channel processes. Promyshlennoe i grazdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 11, pp. 65-68. (In Russian).
9. Shchenkov A. S. Problems of peculiarity of historical cities. Promyshlennoe i grazdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 5, pp. 11-13. (In Russian).
- For citation: Novikov V. Yu. Experience in Construction of Bank Protection Structures in the City of Rybinsk. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 52-56. (In Russian).
- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Thermal Stress State of a Roleed Conrete Dam During Construction in Viet Nam
- UDC 627.8
Nikolay A. ANISKIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nguyen Trong CHUC, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. One of the most popular types of water-retaining structures used in hydraulic engineering is massive concrete gravity dams. When constructing them, temperature impacts on the structure are main factors. As a result of heat emission during the hydration of cement and the impact of many other factors, significant temperature gradients and appearance of cracks may occur. Among the measures to reduce the heating of the structure during construction and reduce the risk of thermal cracks generation is a reduction in the consumption of cement. This is implemented using the technology of rolled concrete. However, for dams from rolled concrete, the problem of thermal cracking is very acute. Different measures are taken to regulate the temperature regime and to achieve the desired result. A preliminary assessment of the possible temperature regime and the thermal stress state of the structure under construction is required. Using the method of numerical simulation (finite element method), the formation of the temperature regime in time and the thermal stress state of the dam of rolled concrete, which is erected in relation to the conditions of North Vietnam, is predicted. With the help of the software package, non-stationary calculations of the temperature regime of the dam were performed, maximum temperatures and temperature gradients were determined. For different moments of time, the thermal stress state of the structure was calculated; the analysis of a possible crack formation of the structure was made.
Key words: concrete dam, temperature regime, exothermic heating, maximum temperature, temperature drop, cracking, temperature control.
1. Saeed R. S., Tayebeh A. S. GFV solution on UTE mesh for transient modeling of concrete aging effects on thermal plane strains during construction of gravity dam [Решение методом конечных объемов на нерегулярной треугольной сетке элементов при моделировании во времени эффектов старения бетона от температуры для условия плоской деформации строящейся гравитационной плотины]. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2013, no. 37, pp. 82-101.
2. Barbara K., Maciej B., Maciej P., Aneta Z. Analysis of cracking risk in early age mass concrete with different aggregate types [Анализ риска растрескивания при укладке массивного бетона с различными агрегатными типами]. Procedia Engineering, 2017, no. 193, pp. 234-241.
3. Lyapichev Yu. P. Proyektirovaniye i stroitel'stvo sovremennykh vysokikh plotin [Design and construction of modern high dams]. Moscow, RUDN Publ., 2004. 247 p. (In Russian).
4. Ginzburg S. M., Korsakova L. V., Pavlenko N. Calculation studies of the thermally stressed state of dams from rolled concrete. Izvestiya VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva, 2007, vol. 248, Osnovaniya, gruntovye i betonnye gidrotekhnicheskie sooruzheniya, pp. 86-93. (In Russian).
5. Tressa K., Kavitha P. E., Bennet K. Numerical analysis of temperature distribution across the cross section of a concrete dam during early ages [Численный анализ распределения температуры в поперечном сечении бетонной плотины в период строительства]. American Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 2013, no. 1, pp. 26-31.
6. Krat T. Yu., Rukavishnikova T. N. Evaluation of temperature and thermal stress state of the weir blocks under various conditions concreting. Izvestiya VNIIG im. B. E. Vedeneeva, 2007, vol. 248, Osnovaniya, gruntovye i betonnye gidrotekhnicheskie sooruzheniya, pp. 77-85. (In Russian).
7. Adrian M. L. A finite element model for the prediction of thermal stresses in mass concrete [Конечно-элементная модель для прогнозирования температурных напряжений в массивном бетоне]. University of Florida, 2009. 177 p.
8. Bingqi L., Zhenhong W., Yunhui J. and Zhenyang Z. Temperature control and crack prevention during construction in steep slope dams and stilling basins in high-altitude areas [Контроль температуры и предотвращение трещин во время строительства плотин и водобойных колодцев на крутых склонах в высокогорных районах]. Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2018, no. 10, pp. 1-15.
9. Le Q. T., Vu T. T., Vu H. H. Building the thermal and stress stresses of a roller compacted gravity dam in Vietnam using ANSYS software [Определение температурного и напряженного состояний укатанной гравитационной плотины во Вьетнаме с использованием программного обеспечения ANSYS]. Journal of Water Resources and Environmental Sciences, 2015, no. 50, pp. 25-33.
10. Rahimi A., Noorzaei J. Thermal and structural analysis of roller compacted concrete (r.c.c) dams by finite element code [Температурный и структурный анализ плотин с укатанным бетоном методом конечных элементов]. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 2011, no. 12, pp. 2761-2767.
11. Aniskin N., Chuc N. T. Temperature regime of massive concrete dams in the zone of contact with the base [Температурный режим массивных бетонных плотин в зоне контакта с основанием]. IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., 2018, no. 365. DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/365/4/042083.
12. Aniskin N. A. The temperature regime of gravitational dams from rolled concrete. Gidrotekhnicheskoe stroitel'stvo, 2015, no. 12, pp. 13-17. (In Russian).
13. MIDAS Information Technology, Heat of Hydration- Analysis Analysis Manual, Version 2011 [Информационный справочник MIDAS по расчетам гидратации]. 48 p.
14. Tu A. D., Adrian M. L., Mang T., Michael J. B. Importance of insulation at the bottom of mass concrete placed on soil with high groundwater [Важность изоляции на поверхности массивного бетона на грунтовом основании в случае высоких грунтовых вод]. Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2013, no. 2342, pp. 113-120.
- For citation: Aniskin N. A., Nguyen Trong Chuc. Thermal Stress State of a Roleed Conrete Dam During Construction in Viet Nam. Promyshlennoye i grazhdanskoye stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Construction], 2018, no. 11, pp. 57-61. (In Russian).
- ENGINEERING SURVEYS FOR CONSTRUCTION
- Research in Technological Parameters During Deep Liming Soil Mass
- UDC 624.138
Leisan Sh. SIBGATULLINA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kazan State University of Architecture and Engineering, ul. Zelenaya, 1, Kazan 420043, Russian Federation
Marat Sh. NETFULLOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Shamil Kh. NETFULLOV
Naberezhnye Chelny Institute of Kazan (Volga region) Federal University, Novei gorod, prospect Mira, 68/19, Naberezhnye Chelny 423810, Russian Federation
Abstract. In the last decades for development is increasingly used earlier not suitable for the construction areas, composed of structurally unstable weak water-saturated and other problem soils. Design of bases and foundations on these areas when not enforced conditions for limit states, it is necessary to increase the size of the foundation or the use of piles, which is uneconomical. The better option is the artificial improvement of strength and deformation characteristics of soils, i.e. the design of artificial bases. In this work, a mathematical model of reducing the amount of water in the deep liming of water-saturated silty-clayed soil masses is obtained, on the basis of which it is possible to reasonably assign values of technological parameters, namely: diameter of limestone wells, distance between wells depending on the type of dried soil, its moisture content, porosity, as well as the activity of used quicklime to obtain the artificially enhanced base. Quantitative and qualitative assessments of the impact of technological parameters, soil characteristics and their interactions on the degree of drying of water-saturated silty-clayed soils are presented.
Key words: soil, borehole diameter, activity of quicklime lime, moisture content, factorial design, regression equation, drying.
1. Abelev M. Yu., et al. Stroitelstvo zdanei i sooruzhenei v slozhnikh gruntovih usloviyh [Construction of buildings and structures in difficult soil conditions]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1986. 248 p. (In Russian).
2. Abelev M. Yu. Features of construction of structures on weak water-saturated soil. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 3, pp. 12-13. (In Russian).
3. Ukhov S. B., et al. Mekhanika gruntov, osnovaniya i fundamenty [Mechanics of soils, bases and foundations]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1994. 527 p.
4. Mangushev R. A., et al. Metody podgotovki i ustrojstva iskusstvennyh osnovanij [Preparation methods and the device of artificial bases]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2012. 266 p.
5. Patent RF 2545564. Sposob usileniya vodonasyshchennyh glinistyh gruntov [Method of enhancing water-saturated clay soils]. Sibgatullina L. Sh., Netfullov M. Sh., Netfullov Sh. Kh. 10.04.2015. Bul. no.10.
6. Vertinskaya N. D. Mathematical modeling of multifactorial and multiparameter processes in multicomponent systems on the basis of the constructive geometry. Irkutsk, Irgtu Publ., 2009. Part 1. 229 p.
7. Zavadsky Yu. V. Planirovanie iksperementa v zadachakh avtomobil'nogo transporta [Planning of experiment in problems of road transport]. Moscow, MADI Publ., 1978. 156 p.
- For citation: Sibgatullina L. Sh., Netfullov M. Sh., Netfullov Sh. Kh. Research in Technological Parameters During Deep Liming Soil Mass. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 62-65.(In Russian).
- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Achieving Sustainability of Organizational Solutions when Constructing Branch Complexes
- UDC 69.05:658.5.012.2
Zinur R. MUKHAMETZYANOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ufa State Petroleum Technological University, ul. Kosmonavtov, 1, Ufa 450062, Russian Federation
Abstract. The solution of such an urgent task as the timely commissioning of various branch complexes largely depends on ensuring the implementation of adopted decisions on the organization of construction. To study this issue, an approach is proposed, according to which the industry complex is considered as an association of many individual objects and enterprises, interconnected along the production and consumer chain, when the final product of one object is used as a resource by another object. A set of measures implemented at the stages of construction of individual objects that are part of the industry complexes, ensuring the stability of the developed organizational and technological solutions is considered. The basic properties of the process of construction of industrial complexes, the most important for modeling organizational solutions at their construction on the criterion of timely and synchronous commissioning of all objects of the production complex, are presented. The article sets out the method for development of parameters of the organization of construction of the branch complex described via characteristics of the organization of construction of the separate objects accepted on the basis of technological communications between construction works when constructing these objects. This methodology will make it possible to provide the sustainability of the implementation of organizational solutions when constructing industrial complexes and, accordingly, their timely commissioning.
Key words: branch complex, sustainability of organizational solutions, technological.
1. Kiyevskiy l. V. Applied construction organization. Vestnik MGSU, 2017, vol. 12, no. 3 (102), pp. 253-259. (In Russian).
2. Kiyevskiy l. V., Kiyevskaya R. l. Influence of town-planning decisions on real estate markets. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 6, pp. 27-31. (In Russian).
3. Kiyevskiy l. V., Argunov S. V., Privin V. I., et al. Investors participation in the development of the city's engineering infrastructure. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 1999, no. 5, pp. 21-24. (In Russian).
4. Emelyanov R. E. Mathematical methods of investment risk assessment in construction. Proc. No. 976. Moscow, MIIT Publ., 2004. Pp. 134-139. (In Russian).
5. Abdullaev G. I. The main directions of improving the reliability of construction processes. Inzhenerno-stroitelnyy zhurnal, 2010, no. 4, pp. 59-60. (In Russian).
6. Mukhametzyanov Z. R. Conceptual basis of efficiency increase of organizational solutions for the implementation schedule. Privolzhskiy nauchnyy zhurnal, 2015, no. 4, pp. 90-96. (In Russian).
7. Granev V. V., Kodysh E. N. Development and updating of normative documents concerning designing and construction of Industrial and civil buildings. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 7, pp. 9-12. (In Russian).
8. Potapova I. V. Optimal reservation of supplies of material and technical products in the organization of transport construction. Transportnoe stroitelstvo, 2008, no. 3, pp. 24-26. (In Russian).
9. Korol E. A., Komissarov S. V., Kagan P. B., Arutyunov S. G. Solving of problems of organizational-technological simulation of building processes. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 3, pp. 43-45. (In Russian).
10. Kagan P. B. Ways of perfection of means and methods of organizational-technological designing. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 9, pp. 24-25. (In Russian).
11. Kerimov F. Yu. Preparation of environmentally friendly construction technogenic object. Ekologiya promyshlennogo proizvodstva, 2003, no. 3, pp. 42-45. (In Russian).
12. Ginsburg A. V., Ryzhkova A. I. The algorithm of the information system to improve the organizational-technological reliability of construction projects using energy efficient technologies. Vestnik MGSU, 2016, no. 10. pp. 112-119. (In Russian).
13. Sborschikov S. B., Markova I. M. New organizational schemes for the implementation of investment and construction projects in the energy sector. Vestnik MGSU, 2010, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 335-340. (In Russian).
14. Zharov Ya. V. Organizational and technological design in the implementation of investment and construction projects. Vestnik MGSU, 2013, no. 5, pp. 176-184. (In Russian).
15. Legostaeva O. A., Kuznetsov S. D. Multi-factor model for evaluating the effectiveness of investment projects. Ekonomika zheleznykh dorog, 2004, no. 1, pp. 55-64. (In Russian).
16. Matveev M. Yu., Sborschikov S. B., Sborschikova M. N. Development of the labor rationing system abroad. Vestnik MGSU, 2011, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 68-74. (In Russian).
17. Shepitko T. V., Morozov D. V. Ispolzovanie setevogo modelirovaniya dlya opredeleniya nadezhnosti prinimaemykh resheniy [Using network modeling to determine the reliability of decisions]. Nedelya nauki - 2002. Moscow, MIIT Publ., 2002. (In Russian).
18. Sborschikov S. B. Theoretical regularities and features of the organization of impacts on investment and construction activities. Vestnik MGSU, 2009, no. 2, pp. 183-187. (In Russian).
19. Farag M. A. Bridge between increasing reliability and reducing variability in construction work flow: a fuzzy-based sizing buffer model. Journal of Advanced Management Science, 2014, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 56-63.
20. Nan C., Sansivini G., Kroger W. Building an integrated metric for quantifying the resilience of interdependent infrastructure systems. International Conference on Critical Information Infrastructures Security. Springer International Publ., 2014, pp. 159-171.
21. Sarhan S., Fox А. Barriers to implementing lean construction in the UK construction industry. The Built & Human Environment Review, 2013, vol. 6, no 1, pp. 1-17.
22. Wu L. Improving efficiency and reliability of building systems using machine learning and automated online evaluation. Systems, Applications and Technology Conference (LISAT). IEEE Long Island. 2012, pp. 1-6.
23. Wu S. Reliability in the whole life cycle of building systems. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 2006, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 136-153.
24. Mukhametzyanov Z. R. Method for calculating the quantitative assessment of technological links between construction processes. Nauchnyy vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo arkhitekturno-stroitelnogo universiteta. Stroitelstvo i arkhitektura, 2014, no. 2(34), pp. 44-50. (In Russian).
- For citation: Mukhametzyanov Z. R. Achieving Sustainability of Organizational Solutions when Constructing Branch Complexes. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 66-71. (In Russian).
- HEAT SUPPLY, VENTILATION, AIR CONDITIONING, LIGHTING
- Numerical Simulation of the Conjugate Heat Transfer Problem in Glass Units of Window Fencing
- UDC 69.028.2:536.2
Vladimir N. VARAPAEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Stanislav S. GOLUBEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LANIT-Integraciya, Murmanskij pr., 14, str. 1, Moscow 129075, Russian Federation
Abstract. Results of numerical simulation of conjugated problem of complicated heat exchange in the rectangular cavity with non-isothermal boundaries are shown. The task is solved as conjugated one, when the temperature of vertical boundaries is not set, but is defined from the condition of interaction with the environment. The heat exchange through the cavity takes into account all three heat transfer mechanisms: thermal conductivity, convection and heat radiation of boundaries. The air in the cavity is considered to be transparent for the heat radiation of walls. The mathematical simulation helped receive: local and integral heat flows defined by the thermal conductivity and convection of the air interlayer, and heat radiation of the interlayer boundaries; the distribution of local and mean temperatures on vertical and horizontal boundaries; the nature of air moving for natural convection in the interlayer on the basis of Boussinesk's equations. Both separate and joint effect of the mechanisms of natural convection and heat radiation of boundaries on the temperature distribution have been analyzed as well as the nature of the heat transfer through the vertical air layer along the interlayer height. The considered mathematical model of heat transfer through windows is necessary for analyzing methods of improving the heat protection of buildings.
Key words: glass units of window fencing, heat transfer, natural convection, heat radiation of boundaries, conjugate heat transfer, vertical air slot.
1. Varapaev V. N. Convection and heat transfer in the vertical layer with the radiation of non-isothermal walls. Izvestiya AN SSSR. Mekhanika zhidkosti i gaza, 1987, no. 1, pp. 25-30. (In Russian).
2. Varapaev V. N., Kitajceva E. H. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie zadach vnutrennej aehrodinamiki i teploobmena zdanij [Mathematical modeling of problems of internal aerodynamics and heat transfer of buildings]. Moscow, SGA Publ., 2008. 338 p. (In Russian).
3. Gebhart B., et al. Svobodnokonvektivnye techeniya, teplo- i massoobmen [Free-convective flows, heat and mass transfer]. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1990. Book. 1. 678 p. Book. 2. 528 p. (In Russian).
4. Drozdov A. V., Savin V. K., et al. Teploobmen v svetoprozrachnyh ograzhdayushchih konstrukciyah [Heat transfer in a translucent enclosing structures]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1979. 307 p. (In Russian).
5. Tarunin E. L. Vychislitel'nyj ehksperiment v zadachah svobodnoj konvekcii [Computational experiment in free convection problems]. Irkutsk, Irkutskij gos. un-t Publ., 1990. 228 p. (In Russian).
6. Varapaev V. N., Golubev S. S. Numerical simulation of the conjugate problem of natural convection in the vertical layer of window barriers taking into account the thermal radiation of the boundaries. Materialy 11 Mezhdunarodnoj shkoly-seminara "Modeli i metoda aehrodinamiki" [Materials of 11 International school-seminar "Models and methods of aerodynamics"]. Evpatoriya, 2012. Moscow, MCNMO Publ., 2012. Pp. 37-38. (In Russian).
7. Spehrrou E. M., Sess R. D. Teploobmen izlucheniem [Heat transfer by radiation]. Leningrad, Energiya Publ., 1971. 210 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Varapaev V. N., Golubev S. S. Numerical Simulation of the Conjugate Heat Transfer Problem in Glass Units of Window Fencing. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 72-75. (In Russian).
- WATER SUPPLY, SEWERAGE, BUILDING SYSTEMS OF WATER RESOURCES PROTECTION
- Modelling of Filtration of Solution in a Porous Medium
- UDC 624.131
Yury V. OSIPOV, e-mail: OsipovYV@mgsu.ru
Yulia G. ZHEGLOVA, e-mail: JeglovaYUG@mgsu.ru
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. Soil strengthening and creating waterproof partitions is an important stage in the construction of underground storage facilities for toxic and radioactive waste. The solution of bentonite injected into the soil under pressure deeply penetrates into the porous medium and expands, absorbing water, clogs the pores of the rock and forms a waterproof layer. A filtration model with several geometric pore blocking mechanisms acting simultaneously is considered. Pores of small sizes are locked by single particles. If the pore size exceeds the diameter of the particles, it can be blocked by stable structures of several particles of different configurations. A mathematical model of a one-dimensional filtration of a mono-disperse suspension with several mechanisms for locking pores of various sizes has been constructed. For small filtration coefficients, global asymptotic solutions are constructed. A basic model with two mechanisms of pore blocking has been studied in detail. Analytical solutions are compared with the results of numerical simulation. The applicability of various types of asymptotics is studied.
Key words: porous rock, filtration, pore blocking, arched jumper, analytical solution.
1. Yoon J., Chadi S. El Mohtar. Groutability of granular soils using bentonite grout based on filtration model [Укрепление гранулированной почвы раствором бентонита на основе модели фильтрации]. Transport in Porous Media, 2014, no. 102(3), pp. 365-385.
2. Herzig J. P., Leclerc D. M., Legoff P. Flow of suspensions through porous media - application to deep filtration [Поток суспензий через пористые среды - применение к глубинной фильтрации] Industrial & Engineering Chemistry, 1970, no. 62, pp. 8-35.
3. Elimelech M., et al. Particle deposition and aggregation: measurement, modelling and simulation [Осаждение и агрегация частиц: измерение, моделирование и симуляция]. Butterworth-Heinemann, New York, 2013.
4. Chrysikopoulos C. V., Syngouna V. I. Effect of gravity on colloid transport through water-saturated columns packed with glass beads: modeling and experiments [Влияние гравитации на перемещение коллоидов через насыщенные водой колонны со стеклянными шариками: моделирование и эксперименты]. Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 2014, no. 48, pp. 6805-6813.
5. Martins-Costa M. L., et al. A hyperbolic mathematical modeling for describing the transition saturated/unsaturated in a rigid porous medium [Гиперболическое математическое моделирование для описания перехода, насыщенного / ненасыщенного состояния в жесткой пористой среде]. International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 2017, no. 95, pp. 168-177.
6. Ikni T., et al. Particle transport within water-saturated porous media: Effect of pore size on retention kinetics and size selection [Транспортировка частиц в водонасыщенных пористых средах: влияние размера пор на кинетику удерживания и выбор размера частиц]. Comptes Rendus Geoscience, 2013, no. 345, pp. 392-400.
7. Bashtani F., Ayatollahi S., Habibi A., Masihi M. Permeability reduction of membranes during particulate suspension flow; analytical micro model of size exclusion mechanism [Снижение проницаемости мембран потоком частиц суспензии; аналитическая микромодель размерного механизма]. Journal of Membrane Science, 2013, no. 435, pp. 155-164.
8. Ramachandran V., Fogler H. S. Plugging by hydrodynamic bridging during flow of stable colloidal particles within cylindrical pores [Запирание гидродинамическими сводовыми перемычками при течении стабильных коллоидных частиц в цилиндрических порах]. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 1999, no. 385, pp. 129-156.
9. Guedes R. G., et al. Deep bed filtration under multiple particle-capture mechanisms [Глубинная фильтрация с несколькими механизмами захвата частиц]. SPE Journal, 2009, no. 14(3). DOI: 10.2118/98623-PA.
10. Kuzmina L. I., Osipov Yu V., Zheglova Yu. G. Analytical model for deep bed filtration with multiple mechanisms of particle capture [Аналитическая модель глубинной фильтрации с множественными механизмами захвата частиц]. International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 2018, no. 105, pp. 242-248.
11. Bedrikovetsky P. G., et al. Characterization of deep bed filtration system from laboratory pressure drop measurements [Характеристика системы глубинной фильтрации по лабораторным измерениям перепада давления]. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 2001, no. 32(3), pp. 167-177.
- For citation: Osipov Yu. V., Zheglova Yu. G. Modelling of Filtration of Solution in a Porous Medium. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 11, pp. 75-80. (In Russian).