- BUILDING COMPLEX OF MOSCOW
- Interview with V. F. Zhidkin, Head of Department for the Development of New Territories of Moscow to the "Industrial and Civil Engineering" Journal
- ECONOMICS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING
- To Be Able to Plan Development
- UDC 338.242
Vladimir I. RESIN, Svetlana S. BACHURINA, Irina L. VLADIMIROVA, Anna A. TSYGANKOVA, e-mail: email@example.com
Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Stremyanny per., 36, Moscow 117997, Russian Federation
Abstract. Factors, fundamental town-planning principles of territorial planning and tasks that have to provide sustainable competitive social and economic development of regions and country in general are investigated and formulated in the article. Performance indicators of national projects are considered and the key complex task of town-planning activity consisting in ensuring housing affordability at performance of high requirements to quality, comfort life and activity of citizens, development of their creative abilities is grounded. The models of economic development of regions making it possible to estimate their maturity level from the point of view of sustainable development in the interests of all population are given. It is shown that the urban policy which is the cornerstone of economic growth should be based on interaction with private business, takes into account protection of the surrounding natural and historical environment, effective resources consumption, introduction of innovations and modern technologies of digital modeling and project management platforms.
Key words: urban planning policy, spatial development strategy, national projects, sustainable development, territorial planning, town-planning zoning, economic growth, project management, infrastructure projects, level of comfort and accessibility of living environment for the population, service model of territorial and spatial planning, digital economy.
1. The executive order of the president of Russian Federation no. 204 of May 07, 2018 "National goals and strategic objectives of the Russian Federation through to 2024". (In Russian).
2. Materials of the European conference of ministers of regional planning (CEMAT) "The fundamental principles of sustainable spatial development of the European continent". Hanover, September 7-8, 2000. (In Russian).
3. Report on competitiveness of Russia 2011. Laying the foundation for steady prosperity. Geneva, World Economic Forum, 2011. Available at: zakon.znate.ru/docs/index-10957.html (accessed 27.07.2018). (In Russian).
4. Porfiriev B. N., Dmitriev A. ,Vladimirova I., Tsygankova A. Sustainable development planning and green construction for building resilient cities: Russian experiences within the international context, Environmental Hazards. DOI: 10.1080/17477891.2017.1280000.
5. Vladimirova I. L., Bareshenkova K. A. Economic assessment of engineering support of life-cycle contract in the implementation of investment and construction projects. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo, 2015, no. 5-1(58-1), pp. 731-735. (In Russian).
6. Resin V. I., Vladimirova I. L., Motorina M. A., Pokhily E. Y. Determining the effectiveness of investment-construction projects, based on calculating the variable discount rate, with probability of default factored. Nedvizhimost': ehkonomika, upravlenie, 2015, no. 3, pp. 23-29. (In Russian).
7. Bachurina S. S., Golosova T. S. Investment component in BIM implementation projects. Vestnik MGSU, 2016, no. 2, pp.126-135. (In Russian).
- For citation: Resin V. I., Bachurina S. S., Vladimirova I. L., Tsygankova A. A. To be Able to Plan Development. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 8, pp. 17-22. (In Russian).
- ARCHITECTURE OF BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES. TOWN PLANNING
- Town Planning Zoning and Types of Land Plots Use
- UDC 711.55
Sergei D. MITIAGIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Institute of Perspective Urban Development, nab. Cķernoj rechki, 41, korp. 2, St. Petersburg 197342, Russian Federation
Abstract. The experience in the preparation of territorial planning documents, town planning zoning and territory planning of town and rural settlements, urban districts and federal cities shows the necessity of improving the information interaction between different types of town planning documentation, first of all in the field of geodetic accuracy of the planning decisions displayed in these documents. From this it follows the advisability of transferring and expanding the task of urban planning zoning of functional zones in the municipal formations to the level of preparation of documents concerning the territory planning, where the accuracy of planning concepts is regulated by town-planning standards and legal acts of local self-administration of rural and town settlements, urban districts, and also public authorities of territorial entities of the Russian Federation and federal cities. In this case territorial zoning maps of the municipal formations will be formed gradually within the boundaries of functional zones in the process of preparation of documents about the territory planning of these municipal formations. On these maps besides residential, commercial, industry, recreation, special purpose, agriculture, engineering, transport zones are also shown territories not subject to urban activities, for which town planning regulations are not determined and are not disseminated. There are territories outside of towns and villages boundaries, including the agricultural land as part of the agricultural purpose area, specially protected areas of natural and historical-cultural heritage, the land of forest fund, the land of water fund as a part of the water objects areas, reserved areas.
Key words: land categories, territorial planning, town planning zoning, functional and territorial zones, types of use and cadastral account of land plots.
1. Doncov D. G., Yushkova N. G. Gradostroitel'noe regulirovanie racional'nogo ispol'zovaniya territorii [Urban planning regulation of rational use of the territory]. Volgograd, VolGASU Publ., 2007. 184 p. (In Russian).
2. Portnov B. A. Racional'noe ispol'zovanie territorij v rajonah rekonstrukcii [Rational use of territories in areas of reconstruction]. Krasnoyarsk, Strojizdat, Krasnoyar. Otd. Publ., 1990 (1992). 266 p. (In Russian).
3. Uskova T. V., Nesterov A. N. Upravlenie sovremennym gorodom: napravlennaya modernizaciya [Management of modern city: directed modernization]. Vologda, ISERT RAN Publ., 2010. 193 p. (In Russian).
4. Glazychev V. L. Gorod bez granic [City without borders]. Moscow, Territoriya budushchego Publ., 2011. 400 p. (In Russian).
5. Vizgalov D. V. Brendit goroda [Brandy city]. Moscow, Fond "Institut ehkonomiki goroda" Publ., 2011. 160 p. (In Russian).
6. Smolickaya T. A., Korol' T. O., Golubeva E. I. Gorodskoj kul'turnyj landshaft: tradicii i sovremennye tendencii razvitiya [Urban cultural landscape: traditions and modern development trends]. Moscow, URSS, Publ., 2016. 255 p. (In Russian).
7. Trutnev EH. K., Bandorin L. E. Azbuka zemlepol'zovaniya i zastrojki. Glavnoe o Pravilah zemlepol'zovaniya i zastrojki v populyarnom izlozhenii [Alphabet of land use and development. The main thing about the Rules of land use and development in a popular presentation]. Moscow, Fond "Institut ehkonomiki goroda" Publ., 2010. 56 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Mitiagin S. D. Town Planning Zoning and Types of Land Plots Use. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 8, pp. 23-30. (In Russian).
- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Models of Polydisperse Systems: Evaluation Criteria and Analysis of Performance Indicators
- UDC 691:51-74
Boris V. GUSEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Russian Academy of Engineering, Gazetnyy per., 9, str. 4, Moscow 125009, Russian Federation
Evgeniy V. KOROLEV, e-mail: KorolevEV@mgsu.ru
Anna N. GRISHINA, e-mail: GrishinaAN@mgsu.ru
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. Main models of polydisperse systems are discussed in this article. These models are classified into "non-structural" and "structural" according to the configuration of the particle arrangement. The interrelation between basic parameters of polydisperse systems and their strength is analyzed. A method for calculating the value of the configuration entropy is proposed, as well as an invariant filling model (the "Scaling" filling model) and a model based on the use of fundamental constants: the density of the hexagonal packing, the golden section number, Fibonacci numbers and percolation thresholds of the percolation theory. It is concluded that new models of polydisperse systems in terms of efficiency have significant advantages in comparison with traditional ones (Fuller, Hummel, Andreasan, Funk-Dinger, and others). They serve as the basis for the design of not only the grain part (a mixture of fillers) of composite materials, but also the compositions of composite binding systems on the basis of various binders.
Key words: models of polydisperse systems, fractal dimension, density of packing, composite materials
1. Ur'ev N. B. Fiziko-khimicheskaya dinamika dispersnykh sistem i materialov. Fundamental'nye aspekty tekhnologicheskie prilozheniya [Physico-chemical dynamics of disperse systems and materials. Fundamental aspects, technological applications]. Dolgoprudnyy, Intellekt Publ., 2013. 232 p. (In Russian).
2. Gusev B. V., Minsadrov I. N., Miroevskij P. V., Trutnev N. S. Investigation of nanostructure formation in fine-grained concretes modified by nanosilica. Nanotehnologii v stroitel'stve: nauchnyj internet-zhurnal, 2009, no. 3, pp. 8-14. (In Russian).
3. Gusev B. V. Development of nano-science and nano-technologies. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2007, no. 4, pp. 45-46. (In Russian).
4. Gusev B. V. Nanostructuring of concrete materials. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 1, pp. 7-10. (In Russian).
5. Patent RF 2412919. Nanovjazhushhee [Nanomodified binder]. Gusev B. V., Minsadrov I. N., Selivanov S. N. (In Russian).
6. Sobolev K., Amirjanov A. Application of genetic algorithm for modeling of dense packing of concrete aggregates. Construction and Building Materials, 2010, no. 24, pp. 1449-1455.
7. Sobolev K., Amirjanov A. The simulation of particulate materials packing using a particle suspension model. Advanced Powder Technologi, 2007, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 261-271.
8. Sobolev K., Amirjanov A. A simulation model of the dense packing of particulate materials. Advanced Powder Technologi, 2004, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 365- 376.
9. Fiziko-khimicheskaya mekhanika dispersnykh struktur [Physico-chemical mechanics of disperse structures]. Red. P. A. Rebinder. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1966. 400 p. (In Russian).
10. Bobryshev A. N., Erofeev V. T., Kozomazov V. N. Fizika i sinergetika dispersno-uporyadochennykh kondensirovannykh kompozitnykh sistem [Physics and synergetics of dispersed-ordered condensed composite systems]. St. Petersburg, Nauka Publ., 2012. 476 p. (In Russian).
11. Belov V. V., Obraztsov I. V. Komp'yuternoe modelirovanie i optimizirovanie sostavov stroitel'nykh kompozitov [Numerical modeling and optimization of building composites]. Tver', TGTU Publ., 2014. 124 p. (In Russian).
12. Paytgen Kh. O., Rikhter P. Kh. Krasota fraktalov. Obrazy kompleksnykh dinamicheskikh sistem [The beauty of fractals. Representations of complex dynamic systems]. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1993. 176 p. (In Russian).
13. Il'in V. A., Sadovnichiy V. A., Sendov Bl. Kh. Matematicheskiy analiz. Prodolzhenie kursa [Calculus. Completion]. Red. A. I. Tikhonov. Moscow, MGU Publ., 1987. 358 p. (In Russian).
14. Korolev E. V., Grishina A. N., Pustovgar A. P. Role of surface tension in structure formation of materials. Value, calculation and application. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2017, no. 1-2, pp. 104-109. (In Russian).
15. Gao H., Ji B., Jäger I. l., et al. Materials become insensitive to flaws at nanoscale: lessons from nature. Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, 2003, vol. 100, no. 10, pp. 5597-5600.
16. Feder E. Fraktaly [Fractals]. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1991. 254 p. (In Russian).
17. Pridatko Yu. M., Korolev L. V., Gotovtsev V. M. Modeling of dense packing of particles in composite. Vestnik Saratovskogo gos. tekhn. un-ta, 2011, no. 4(62), pp. 96-100. (In Russian).
18. Vasyutinskiy N. A. Zolotaya proportsiya [Gold section]. Moscow, Molodaya gvardiya Publ., 1990. 238 p. (In Russian).
19. Vorob'ev N. N. Chisla Fibonachchi [Fibonacci numbers]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1984. 144 p. (In Russian).
20. Solomatov V. I., Takhirov M. K., Takher Shakh Md. Intensivnaya tekhnologiya betonov [Intensive Concrete Technology]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1989. 264 p. (In Russian).
21. Korolev E. V., Bazhenov Yu. M., Al'bakasov A. I. Radiatsionno-zashchitnye i khimicheski stoykie sernye stroitel'nye materialy [Radiation-protective and chemically resistant sulfur building materials]. Penza- Orenburg, IPK OGU Publ., 2010. 364 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Gusev B. V., Korolev E. V., Grishina A. N. Models of Polydisperse Systems: Evaluation Criteria and Analysis of Performance Indicators. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 8, pp. 31-39.
- 3D-printing with Concrete - Recent Advances at the TU Dresden
- UDC 691.32:666.97
Viktor S. MECHTCHERINE, Doctor of Technikal Scienes; Professor, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute of Construction Materials, Technische Universität Dresden, 01062 Dresden, Germany
Abstract. The processing of cementitious materials is the technological core of the modern construction. In the recent years new construction techniques such as 3D concrete printing have been developed opening plethora of opportunities and technological advancements such as no need of formwork (considerable time and cost reductions), high geometrical flexibility and low dependency on skilled labor. However, the main significance and revolutionary potential of 3D concrete printing is seen in the context of Construction Industry 4.0 since it offers a logical and highly desired step from the already well developed tool of digital design and planning (CAD, BIM, etc.) towards the digital manufacturing, thus making construction a fully digitalized seamless process. This article provides a short overview of the recent research activities at the TU Dresden in the field of 3D-printing in concrete construction.
Key words: 3D-printing, concrete, digital construction, steel reinforcement, fibre reinforcement, SHCC.
1. Mechtcherine, V., Nerella, V. N. 3D-printing with concrete: state of the art, trends, challenges. Bautechnik 95 (2018), pp. 275-287.
2. Khoshnevis, B., Hwang, D., Yao, K.-T., and Yeh, Z. Mega-scale fabrication by contour crafting. International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering 1(2006), pp. 301-320.
3. Buswell, R. A., Soar, R. C., Gibb, A. G. F., Thorpe, A. Freeform construction: mega-scale rapid manufacturing for construction. Automation in Construction 16 (2007), pp. 224-231.
4. Dini, E., Monolite-UK-Ltd. D-Shape - steriolithography 3D-printing technology. Available at: http://www.d-shape.com/cose.htm (accessed Aug. 23, 2015).
5. Nerella, V. N., Krause, M., Näther, M., Mechtcherine, V. Studying printability of fresh concrete for formwork free concrete on-site 3D-printing technology (CONPrint3D). 25th Conference on Rheology of Building Materials, Regensburg, Germany, Tredition GmbH, Hamburg, Regensburg (2016), pp. 236-246.
6. Mechtcherine, V., Nerella, V. N. Formwork-free, continuous, monolithic construction using concrete 3D-printing: Feasibility study. Concrete Plant and Precast Technology 82 (2016), pp. 150-152.
7. Mechtcherine, V., Nerella, V. N. Incorporating reinforcement in 3D-printing with concrete. Beton- und Stahlbetonbau 113 (2018), pp. 496-504.
8. Curosu, I., Liebscher, M., Mechtcherine, V., Bellmann, C., Michel, S. Tensile behavior of high-strength strain-hardening cement-based composites (HS-SHCC) made with high-performance polyethylene, aramid and PBO fibers. Cement and Concrete Research 98 (2017), pp. 71-81.
9. Mechtcherine, V., Nerella, V. N., Kasten, K. Testing pumpability of concrete using sliding pipe rheometer. Construction and Building Materials 53 (2014), pp. 312-323.
10. Secrueru, E., Cotardo, D., Mechtcherine, V., et al. Changes in concrete properties during pumping and formation of lubricating material under pressure. Cement and Concrete Research 108 (2018), pp. 129-139.
11. Nerella, V. N., Beigh, M. A. B., Fataei, S., Mechtcherine, V. Strain-based approach for measuring structural build-up of cement pastes in the context of digital construction. Cement and Concrete Research (2018) accepted for publication.
12. Mechtcherine, V., Grafe, J., Nerella, V. N., Spaniol, E., Hertel, M., Füssel, U. 3D-printed steel reinforcement for digital concrete construction - Manufacture, mechanical properties and bond behavior. Construction and Building Materials 179 (2018), pp. 125-137.
13. Curosu, I., Mechtcherine, V., Millon, O. Effect of fiber properties and matrix composition on the tensile behavior of strain-hardening cement-based composites (SHCCs) subject to impact loading. Cement and Concrete Research 82 (2016), pp. 23-35.
14. Müller, S., Mechtcherine, V. Fatigue behaviour of strain-hardening cement-based composites (SHCC). Cement and Concrete Research 92 (2017), pp. 75-83.
15. Altmann, M., Mechtcherine, V. Durability design strategies for new cementitious materials. Cement and Concrete Research 54 (2013), pp. 114-125.
16. Ogura, H., Nerella, V. N., Mechtcherine, V. Developing and testing of strain-hardening cement-based composites (SHCC) in the context of 3D-printing. Materials 2018, no. 11(8), 1375.
17. De Schutter, G., Lesage, K., Mechtcherine, V., Nerella, V. N., Habert, G., Juan, I. A. Vision of 3D-printing with concrete - technical, economic and environmental potentials. Cement and Concrete Research (2018), accepted for publication.
- For citation: Mechtcherine V. S. 3D-printing with Concrete - Recent Advances at the TU Dresden. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 8, pp. 40-47. (In English).
- Research in Bioproofness of Construction Materials Modified with Biocidal Additives
- UDC 620.1:691.32
Vladimir T. EROFEEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Svetlana N. BOGATOVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrey D. BOGATOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Ogarev Mordovia State University (National Research University), Bolshevistskaya ul., 68, Saransk, 430005, Russian Federation
Abstract. Under the current conditions, more and more strict requirements are imposed on the durability and reliability of buildings. In accordance with this, special attention is paid to materials and structures subjected to the danger of biological degradation. It is obvious that the research in biological stability of materials and their right choice depending on specific conditions of operation, reduce the biological impact on structures and products that, in turn, ensures more reliable and stable operation of buildings and constructions. Results of the study of properties of the cement and plaster composites modified with biocidal additives are presented in this article. It is experimentally established that "Stop Mould" and "Ultrasept" additives exert positive impact on properties of the studied structures. It is shown that the use of biocidal additives makes it possible to improve operational properties of materials and designs on the basis of construction plaster and the Portland cement under the conditions of impact of agressive environment without using additional measures of protection.
Key words: cement, gypsum, microorganisms, biological resistance, agressive environment, aging.
1. Anisimov A. A., Smirnov V. F. Biopovrezhdeniya v promyshlennosti i zashchita ot nih [Biodeterioration in industry and protection from them]. Gorkij, Gork. universitet Publ., 1980. 81 p. (In Russian).
2. Antonov V. B. The impact of buildings and structures on human health. Biopovrezhdeniya i biokorroziya v stroitel'stve, materialy II Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. konf.[Proc. II Intern. scientific.-tech. conf. "Biodeterioration and corrosion in construction"]. Saransk, 2006, pp. 238-242. (In Russian).
3. Solomatov V. I., Erofeev V. T., Smirnov V. F., et al. Biologicheskoe soprotivlenie materialov [Biological resistance of materials]. Saransk, Mordovskiy universitet Publ., 2001. 196 p. (In Russian).
4. Ivanov F. M., Gorshin S. N., Uajt D., et al. Biopovrezhdeniya v stroitel'stve [Biological resistance of materials]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1984. 320 p. (In Russian).
5. Smirnov V. F., Glagoleva A. A., Mochalova A. E., et al. Influence of biological and physical factors on biodegradation and physical and chemical properties of compositions based on polyvinyl chloride and natural polymers. Plasticheskie massy, 2017, no. 7-8, pp. 47-50. (In Russian).
6. Bocharov B. V. Aktual'nye voprosy biopovrezhdenij [Current issues of biological damage]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1983, pp. 174-202. (In Russian).
7. Rebrikova N. L., Nazarova O. N., Dmitrieva M. B. Micromycetes that damage building materials in historic buildings and control methods. Biologicheskie problemy ehkologicheskogo materialovedeniya: materialy konf. [Proc. conf. "Biological problems of environmental materials science"]. Penza, 1995, pp. 59-63. (In Russian).
8. Tomakov V. I., Merkulov S. I. Ecology for builders. Izvestiya Kurskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2005, no. 2, pp. 70-72. (In Russian).
9. Velichko E. G., Tskhovrebov E. S. Ecological safety of construction materials: basic historical stages. Vestnik MGSU, 2017, vol. 12, iss. 1(100), pp. 26-35. DOI: 10.22227/1997-0935.2017.1.26-35. (In Russian).
10. Patent RF 2491239. Biocidnyj portlandcement [The biocidal Portland cement]. Erofeev V. T., Travush V. I., Karpenko N. I., et al. Opubl. 27.08.2013. Byul. no. 24. (In Russian).
11. Patent RF 2461533. Kompoziciya dlya propitki betonnyh i zhelezobetonnyh izdelij [Composition for impregnation of concrete and reinforced concrete products]. Erofeev V. T., Dergunova A. V., Spirin V. A., et al. Opubl. 20.09.2012. Byul. no. 26. (In Russian).
12. Anikina N. A., Smirnov V. F., Smirnova O. N., Zaharova E. A. Biological damages of paint coating systems caused by microfungus. Ekologiya i promyshlennost Rossii, 2016, no. 6, pp. 26-29. (In Russian).
13. Erofeev V. T., Bogatov A. D., Bogatova S. N., et al. Research of biological firmness of building composites in view of their ageing. Vestnik VolgGASU, 2011, no. 22(41), pp. 73-78. (In Russian).
- For citation: Erofeev V. T., Bogatova S. N., Bogatov A. D. Research in Bioproofness of Construction Materials Modified with Biocidal Additives. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 8, pp. 48-53. (In Russian).
- STRUCTURAL MECHANICS
- Deformation Models of Reinforced Concrete under Special Impacts
- UDC 624.012.45
Vitaliy I. KOLCHUNOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vladimir I. KOLCHUNOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Southwest State University, ul. 50 let Oktyabrya, 94, Kursk 305040, Russian Federation
Natalia V. FEDOROVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The separate directions of development of deformation models of the theory of reinforced concrete under special impacts causing its structural change are formulated. It is shown that in cases of formation of single cracks in reinforced concrete structures to evaluate their stiffness and strength parameters, it is necessary to take into account more strictly the character of distribution of deformations of stretched concrete and reinforcement, distortion of the crack surface and deformation effect during their formation. Proposals are given to take into account the features of the regime of static-dynamic loading of structures with varying design schemes (constructive nonlinearity) with simultaneous manifestation of the nonlinear deformation and fracture formation stages in reinforced concrete. The necessity of taking into account the specificity of the stressed state of the zones of cross-media concentration of the stress-strain state in layered and composite structures is substantiated, and the structure of physical equations for a plane-stressed reinforced concrete element simulating such zones is argued. A general model of the kinetics of non-equilibrium processes of concrete deformation during sudden structural changes in time associated with a sudden change in the level of the stressed state is presented.
Key words: reinforced concrete, deformation models, structure, special impacts, rigidity, deformation effect, force and environmental loading.
1. Bondarenko V. M., Karpenko N. I. Stress level as a factor of structural changes and rheological force resistance. ACADEMIA. Arhitektura i stroitel'stvo, 2007, no. 4, pp. 56-60. (In Russian).
2. Bondarenko V. M., Kolchunov Vl. I. Raschetnye modeli silovogo soprotivleniya [Calculated models of power resistance]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2004. 472 p. (In Russian).
3. Dem'yanov A. I., Kolchunov Vl. I., Yakovenko I. A. To the issue of dynamic loading of reinforcement with instantaneous formation of a spatial crack in reinforced concrete structure under the action of torsion with bending. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 9, pp.18-24. (In Russian).
4. Karpenko N. I., Karpenko S. N, Petrov A. N., Palyuvina S. N. Model' deformirovaniya zhelezobetona v prirashcheniyah i raschet balok-stenok i izgibaemyh plit s treshchinami [Model of deformation of reinforced concrete in increments and calculation of beams-walls and bent plates with cracks]. Petrozavodsk, PetrGU Publ., 2013. 156 p. (In Russian).
5. Ilker Kalkan, Saruhan Kartal. Torsional rigidities of reinforced concrete beams subjected to elastic lateral torsional buckling. International Journal of Civil and Environmental Engineering, 2017, vol. 11, no. 7, pp. 969-972.
6. Nahvi H., Jabbari M. Crack detection in beams using experimental modal data and finite element model. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 2005, vol. 47, pp.1477-1497.
7. Bashirov H. Z., Kolchunov Vl. I., Fedorov V. S., Yakovenko I. A. Zhelezobetonnye sostavnye konstrukcii zdanij i sooruzhenij [Reinforced concrete structures of buildings and structures]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2017. 248 p. (In Russian).
8. Fedorov V. S., Bashirov H. Z., Kolchunov Vl. I. Elements of the theory of calculating reinforced concrete composite structures. ACADEMIA. Arhitektura i stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 2, pp. 116-118. (In Russian)
9. Dem'yanov A. I., Alkadi S. A. Experimental-theoretical studies of static-dynamic deformation of a spatial reinforced concrete frame with complex-stressed beams of solid and composite cross-sections. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 6, pp. 68-75. (In Russian)
10. Klyueva N. V., Androsova N. B. To the construction of criteria for the survivability of corrosion-damaged reinforced concrete structural systems. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzhenij, 2009, no.1, pp. 29-34. (In Russian)
11. Dem'yanov A. I., Kolchunov Vl. I., Pokusaev A. A. Experimental studies of deformation of reinforced concrete structures in torsion with bending. Stroitel'naya mekhanika inzhenernyh konstrukcij i sooruzhenij, 2017, no. 6, pp. 37-44. (In Russian)
12. Bondarenko V. M. Silovoe deformirovanie, korrozionnye povrezhdeniya i ehnergosoprotivlenie zhelezobetona [Force deformation, corrosion damage and energy resistance of reinforced concrete ]. Kursk, Yugo-Zap. gos. un-t Publ., 2016. 68 p. (In Russian).
13. Travush V. I., Kolchunov V. I., Klyueva N. V. Some directions of development of survivability theory of structural systems of buildings and structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2015, no. 3, pp. 4-11. (In Russian).
14. Kolchunov V. I., Fedorova N. V. Some questions of the problem of survivability of reinforced concrete structural systems under emergency conditions. Vestnik NIC "Stroitel'stvo", 2018, no. 1, pp. 115-119. (In Russian).
15. Shapiro G. I., Gasanov A. A. Numerical solution of the problem of stability of a panel building against progressive collapse. International Journal for Computational Civil and Structural Engineering, 2016, vol. 12, iss. 2, pp. 158-166. (In Russian).
16. Trekin N. N., Kodysh E. N., Trekin D. N. Calculation for the formation of normal cracks on the basis deformation model. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 7, pp. 74-78. (In Russian).
17. Klyueva N. V., Shuvalov K. A. Experimental studies of the survivability of prestressed reinforced concrete beam systems. Stroitel'stvo i rekonstrukciya, 2012, no. 5, pp. 13-22. (In Russian).
18. Bondarenko V. M., Klyueva N. V. To the calculation of structures that change the design scheme due to corrosion damage. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2008, no. 1, pp. 4-12. (In Russian).
19. Fedorova N. V., Gubanova M. S. Crack-resistance and strength of a contact joint of a reinforced concrete composite wall beam with corrosion damages under loading. Russian Journal of Building Construction and Architecture, 2018, no. 2, pp. 6-18.
20. Kolchin Ya. E., Stadol'skij M. I., Kolchunov V. I. Experimental studies to determine the reduced shear stiffness in reinforced concrete elements of the composite section. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzhenij, 2009, no. 2 (223), pp. 62-67. (In Russian).
- For citation: Kolchunov V. I., Kolchunov Vl. I., Fedorova N. V. Deformation Models of Reinforced Concrete under Special Impacts. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 8, pp. 54-60. (In Russian).
- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- About Regulation of Materials in the New Set of Rules SP 16.1333.2017 "Steel Structures. Actualized Edition of SNiP II-23-81*"
- UDC 691.714(083.75)
Ivan I. VEDYAKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Pavel D. ODESSKIY, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sergey V. GUROV, e-mail: email@example.com
JSC Research Center of Construction, Research Institute of Building Constructions (TSNIISK) named after V. A. Koucherenko, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Abstract. The requirements for materials for building steel structures, regulated in SP 16.13330.2017, are considered. It is shown that the requirements of building regulations to the chemical composition and impact strength of steels correspond to the modern high level of metallurgy. The increase of requirements in modern building norms and standards for the supply of rolled products and pipes in comparison with the level of previous normative documents is discussed. It is shown that the requirements for the rolled metal and pipes in the building rules are fully consistent with the level of new standards for these products. The efficiency of the transition in the new building rules and the standards for the evaluation of impact toughness on samples with a sharp V-notch is discussed. The inclusion of new fire-resistant and corrosion-resistant steels in SP 16.13330.2017 is considered. The compliance of new requirements with the standard for the reliability of building structures is discussed.
Key words: steel building structures, construction rules, requirements for rolling, chemical composition, strength characteristics, security of properties, impact strength.
1. Shabalov I. P., Shafigin E. K., Ehfron L. I. Stali dlya trub i stroitel'nyh konstrukcij s povyshennymi ekspluatacionnymi svojstvami [Steel for pipes and building structures with increased performance]. Moscow, Metallurgizdat Publ., 2003. 520 p. (In Russian).
2. Efron L. I. Metallovedenie v bol'shoj metallurgii. Trubnye stali [Metallurgy in large metallurgy. Pipe steel]. Moscow, Metallurgizdat Publ., 2012. 696 p. (In Russian).
3. Odesskij P. D., Vedyakov I. I. Udarnaya vyazkost' stalej dlya metallicheskih konstrukcij [Impact strength of steels for metallic structures]. Moscow, Intermet Inzhiniring Publ., 2003. 232 p. (In Russian).
4. Stoloff N. S. Vliyanie legirovaniya na harakteristiki razrusheniya [Influence of doping on fracture characteristics. Vol. 6. Destruction of metals]. Moscow, Metallurgiya Publ., 1976. 496 p. (In Russian).
5. Gorickij V. M. Primenenie harakteristik udarnoj vyazkosti v inzhenernoj praktike [Application of the characteristics of impact strength in engineering practice]. Moscow, Metallurgizdat Publ., 2016. 304 p. (In Russian).
6. Il'inskij V. I., Golovin S. V., Tkachuk M. A., et al. Develop TMKP technologies on the ISS 5000 and their application in the implementation of pipeline projects with extreme parameters. Sbornik trudov "Razvitie tekhnologii proizvodstva stali, prokata i trub na Vyksunskoj proizvodstvennoj ploshchadke" [Proc. "Development of the technology of steel, rolled steel and pipes production at the "Vyksa production site"]. Moscow, Metallurgizdat Publ., 2016, pp. 340-377. (In Russian).
7. Barykov A. M., Stepanov P. P., Ringinen D. A., et al. Development of technology and production of rolled products and pipes of strength class X100. Ibid, pp. 425-437. (In Russian).
8. Odesskij P. D., Vedyakov I. I. Malouglerodistye stali dlya mekhanicheskih konstrukcij [Low-carbon steel for metal structures ]. Moscow, Intermet Inzhiniring Publ., 1999. 224 p. (In Russian).
9. Gladshtejn L. I., Odesskij P. D., Vedyakov I. I. Sloistye razrusheniya stalej i svarnyh soedinenij [Layered fracture of steels and welded joints]. Moscow, Intermet Inzhiniring Publ., 2009. 252 p. (In Russian).
10. Mishkin V. M., Filippov G. A. Fizika zamedlennogo razrusheniya stalej [Physics of delayed destruction of steels]. Mineral'nye Vody, Poligrafprom Publ., 2013. 455 p. (In Russian).
11. Shabalov I. P., Matrosov YU. I., Holodnyj A. A., et al. Stal dlya gazonefteprovodnyh trub, stojkih protiv razrusheniya v serovodorodosoderzhashchih sredah [Steel for gas-oil pipes resistant to fracture in hydrogen sulfide-containing media]. Moscow, Metallurgizdat Publ., 2017. 322 p. (In Russian).
12. Fridman Ya. B. Mekhanicheskie svojstva metallov [Mechanical properties of metals. In two parts]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1974. Part. 2. 368 p. (In Russian).
13. Arsenkin A. M., Odesskij P. D., Shabalov I. P., Lihachev M. V. To the technique of testing for impact bending of high-strength pipe steels. Deformaciya i razrushenie materialov, 2014, no. 9, pp. 31-40. (In Russian).
14. Urickij M. R. Saving of metal when using rolled products with guaranteed properties. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzhenij, 1984, no. 1, pp. 3-8. (In Russian).
15. Povyshenie svojstv i ehffektivnosti ispol'zovaniya prokata dlya stroitel'nyh stal'nyh konstrukcij. Trudy CNIISK im. V. A. Koucherenko [Improving the properties and efficiency of using rolled steel for building steel structures]. Proc. TSNIISK named after V. A. Koucherenko. Moscow, 1990. 246 p. (In Russian).
16. Belskij G. E., Odesskij P. D. On a unified approach to the use of diagrams of the work of building steels. Promyshlennoe stroitel'stvo, 1980, no. 7, pp. 12-17. (In Russian).
17. Travush V. I., Zenin S. A., Konin D. V., et al. For public discussion of a new set of rules "Ķigh-rise buildings and complexes. Design rules", devoted to design of load-bearing structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 3, pp. 31-37. (In Russian).
18. Odesskij P. D., Kulik D. V. Stal' novogo pokoleniya v unikal'nyh sooruzheniyah [Steel of a new generation in unique structures]. Moscow, Intermet Inzhiniring Publ., 2005. 176 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Vedyakov I. I., Odesskiy P. D., Gurov S. V. About Regulation of Materials in the New Set of Rules SP 16.1333.2017 "Steel Structures. Actualized Edition of SNIP II-23-81*". Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 8, pp. 61-69. (In Russian).
- Strength of Welded Steel Structures under Low-Cycle Loading
- UDC 621:539.43.001.24
Vladimir V. LARIONOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Research Institute "Steel Construction Design" Ltd., Michurinskiy prosp., 37, Moscow 119607, Russian Federation
Abstract. On the basis of the analysis of the loading of metal constructions during operation, it is shown, that in the load spectrum there are repeated character cycles with a level of nominal stresses close to the design resistance. Presented well known data on the stress concentration in the zones of structural change in the cross-section due to the presence of holes, fillets, welds, etc. show that at a certain concentration coefficient, local plastic deformations causing cracking of low-cycle fatigue at variable loads arise in the structures. The characteristics of construction steels and welded joint zones under cyclic elastic-plastic deformation are determined. On the basis of research in various types of full-scale welded joints with a small number of cycles, the patterns of changes in the characteristics of resistance to fatigue failure depending on the number of loading cycles are established. The empirical dependence of the calculated curve of low-cycle fatigue is obtained. An engineering method for calculating the low-cycle strength of welded cyclically loaded structures in nominal stresses, ensuring a coincidence with the SNiP (Russian building regulations) calculation for low-cycle fatigue is proposed.
Key words: load repeat, stress concentration, local plastic deformations, cyclic elastic-plastic properties of steels, low-cycle strength.
1. Peterson R. Koeffitsienty kontsentratsij naprjazhenij [Coefficients of stress concentrations]. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1977. 302 p. (In Russian).
2. Neber G. Kontsentratsija naprjazhenij [Concentration of stresses]. Moscow, Gostekhizdat Publ., 1947. 204 p. (In Russian).
3. Aleksandrov A. Y., Ahmetzyanov M. Kh. On the study of deformations and stresses by the method of photoelastic coatings (review). Zavodskaja laboratorija, 1976, no. 11, pp. 1211-1217. (In Russian).
4. Teoreticheskie i eksperimental'nye issledovanija naprjazhennogo sostojanija elementov stroitel'nyh metallokonstruktsij [Theoretical and experimental studies of the stress state of elements of building metal structures]. Collection of scientific papers. Moscow, TSNIIProektstalkonstrukiya named after Melnikov, 1989. 198 p. (In Russian).
5. Larionov V. V., Khanukhov Kh. M. Resistance to the low-cycle deformation of low-alloy steel at low temperatures. Problemy prochnosti, 1978, no. 9, pp. 16-19. (In Russian).
6. Larionov V. V. Experimental verification of deformation criteria for low-cycle fracture of welded joints. Problemy prochnosti, 1977, no. 4, pp. 35-40. (In Russian).
7. Trufyakov V. I. Ustalost svarnyh soedinenij [Fatigue of welded joints]. Kiev, Naukova dumka Publ., 1973. 215 p. (In Russian).
8. Munze V. Kh. Ustalostnaja prochnost svarnyh konstruktsij [Fatigue strength of welded structures]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1968. 311 p. (In Russian).
9. Kudryavtsev I. V., Naumchenkov K. E. Ustalost' svarnyh konstruktsij [Fatigue of welded structures]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1976. 269 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Larionov V. V. Strength of Welded Steel Structures under Low-Cycle Loading. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 8, pp. 70-79. (In Russian).
- EXAMINATION OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
- The Possibility of Replacing the Conformity Assessment Procedures in Construction with the Mechanisms of Insurance
- UDC 69.003:65.014:368
Igor E. GORYACHEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow Regional State Expertise, ul. Obrucheva, 46, Moscow 117342, Russian Federation
Abstract. The professional community at various sites is actively discussing the possibility of replacing the procedures of expertise in construction with mechanisms of civil liability insurance. The need for such a replacement is usually justified by the convenience for business and the reduction of time and financial costs, while the difference between the goals and objectives of insurance and conformity assessment procedures in construction is not discussed in detail, although they are not the same. The article concludes that the procedures of conformity assessment and civil liability insurance can complement, but not replace one another. The introduction of mechanisms of compulsory insurance of liability of developers will increase their costs, and whether it will give an opportunity to save on time - it is still a question.
Key words: insurance mechanisms, civil liability, expertise of construction projects, conformity assessment in construction.
- For citation: Goryachev I. E. The Possibility of Replacing the Conformity Assessment Procedures in Construction with the Mechanisms of Insurance. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 8, pp. 80-83. (In Russian).
- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- The Technology of Combined Laying of Engineering Communications
- UDC 625.78
Pavel P. OLEYNIK, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The territories of industrial enterprises usually have a developed network of engineering and technical communications. In this regard, the combined laying of parallel communications, when reconstructing for example, is an important factor in reducing expenditures and improving their operational reliability. The features of laying underground, above-ground and transport communications when reconstructing industrial enterprises are considered, the conditions of their combination are shown. The minimum distances between the communications of different functional purposes, which are laid in parallel and should have combined recesses in common trenches, are given. On the basis of summarizing the domestic experience of construction, the empirical formulas for determining the size of the base of the recesses for pressure and gravity pipelines, which are at the same and different levels, tunnels and channels, are determined. The recommendations on the order of placement of utilities and stages of development of their combined plans, including methods of filling trenches and compaction of soils are presented.
Key words: engineering-technical communications, combined laying of parallel communications, bases of excavations, reconstruction of industrial enterprises.
1. Kievskij L. V. Planirovanie i organizaciya stroitel'stva inzhenernyh kommunikacij [Planning and organization of construction of engineering communications]. Moscow, SvR-ARGUS Publ., 2008. 464 p. (In Russian).
2. Sinenko S. A., Kuz'mina T. K. Modern information technologies in customer service (technical customer). Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2015, no. 18, pp. 156-159. (In Russian).
3. Oleinik P. P., Oleinik S. P. Organizaciya i tekhnologiya stroitel'nogo proizvodstva. Podgotovitel'nyj period [Organization and technology of construction production]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2006. 239 p. (In Russian).
4. Kharitonov V. A. Podzemnye zdaniya i sooruzheniya promyshlennogo i grazhdanskogo naznacheniya [Underground buildings and facilities of the industrial and civil purpose]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2008. 280 p. (In Russian).
5. Lapidus A. A. Actual problems of the organizational-and-technical design. Tekhnologiya i organizaciya stroitel'nogo proizvodstva, 2013, no. 3(4), p. 1. (In Russian).
6. Shirshikov B. F., Slavin A. M. Reducing the Length of Investment Cycle by Smoothing Contradictions among Its Participants. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 8, pp. 92-96. (In Russian).
7. Shul'zhenko S. N., Kievskij L. V., Volkov A. A. Improvement of the methodology for assessing the level of organization of preparation for the areas of concentrated construction. Vestnik MGSU, 2015, no. 3, pp. 135-143. (In Russian).
8. Kuz'mina T. K., Slavin A. M. Modeling of activities of a technical customer at the stage of technical supervision. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2015, no. 4, pp. 62-66. (In Russian).
9. Oleinik P. P., Brodskij V. I. About document concerning the Improvement in organizational level of construction production. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 3, pp. 100-103. (In Russian).
10. Oleinik P. P., Brodskij V. I. Organization of the planning of construction production. Tekhnologiya i organizaciya stroitel'nogo proizvodstva, 2013, no. 2(3), pp. 40-43. (In Russian).
11. Ershov M. N., Lapidus A. A., Telichenko V. I. Tekhnologicheskie processy v stroitel'stve. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2016. Tekhnologicheskie processy pererabotki grunta [Technological processes in construction. Technological processes of soil processing]. Book. 2. 111 p.
- For citation: Oleynik P. P. The Technology of Combined Laying of Engineering Communications. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 8, pp. 84-89.
- ECOLOGICAL SAFETY OF CONSTRUCTION AND MUNICIPAL FACILITIES
- "Green" Standardization of the Future is a Factor of Ecological Safety of the Life Environment
- UDC 614.7:69.01(083.74)
Valery I. TELICHENKO, e-mail: email@example.com
Mikhail Yu. SLESAREV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The concept of "green" standardization of technologies of life environment and "green" innovative products for the formation of the most likely transition to a new, nature-like technological structure, which in the future will replace the existing energy-intensive way of technology and technologies, leading to environmental collapse, is presented. The "green" standardization of the future is necessary for assessing the compliance and environmental expertise of the safety and nature-likeness of the newest technologies being developed from the number of promising breakthrough technologies and assessing the conformity of "innovative" products with the requirements of bio- positivity, comfort and safety. The Technical Committee on Standardization "Green" technologies of the environment of life activity and "green" innovative products "(TK 366) is a form of cooperation of interested organizations, authorities and individuals when conducting works on national, interstate and international standardization in the fields of activities related to the development, production and introduction of promising, economically advantageous technologies, materials and products based on the principles of energy saving and natural resources, minimizing the negative impact on the environment anā the human health maintenance throughout the life cycle of the created material or products. The main terms of "green" standardization and criteria for classifying the technologies of the living environment and innovative products as "green" are given.
Key words: technological structure, technique generation, technology generation, advanced standardization, "green" standardization, nature-likeness technology, living environment, "green" technology of living environment, "green" innovative products, environmental safety, "green" building.
1. Slesarev M. Yu., Starostin A. K. Konceptual'naya model' ehffektivnogo razvitiya tekhnosfery [Conceptual model of effective development of the technosphere Kiev]. Kiev, UkrINTEHI Publ., 1992. 44 p. (In Russian).
2. Slesarev M. Yu. Mechatronics and the development of the technosphere. Mekhatronika, mekhanika, avtomatika, ehlektronika, informatika, 2000, no. 1, šš. 11-16; no. 2, šš. 12-14. (In Russian).
3. Telichenko V. I., Slesarev M. Yu. Forecasting critical technologies in construction on the basis of the concept of flexibility and methodology CALS. Stroitel'nye materialy, oborudovanie, tekhnologii XXI veka, 1999, no. 2, pp. 6-7. (In Russian).
4. Available at: http://www.rusnanonet.ru/download/nano/20070424_strategy_688.pdf (accessed 29.12.2017). (In Russian).
5. Available at: http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/50385 (accessed 29.12.2017). (In Russian).
6. Telichenko V. I., Slesarev M. Yu. Logistics innovations of environmentally friendly construction projects. Vestnik otdeleniya stroitel'nyh nauk RAASN, 2001, no. 4, pp. 183-189. (In Russian).
7. Telichenko V., Benuzh A. Development green standards for constuuction in Russia. XXV Polish - Russian - Slovak Seminar "Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering". Procedia Engineering, 2016, no. 153, pp. 726-730.
8. Telichenko V. I. From the principles of sustainable development to green technologies. Vestnik MGSU, 2016, no. 11, p. 5. (In Russian).
9. Telichenko V. I. "Green" technologies of the environment of life: concepts, terms, standards. Vestnik MGSU, 2017, vol. 12, iss. 4 (103), pp. 364-372. DOI: 10.22227/1997-0935.2017.4.364-372. (In Russian).
10. Telichenko V. I., Slesarev M. Yu. Modeling of environmental quality management systems. XII Pol'sko-rossijskij seminar "Teoreticheskie osnovy stroitel'stva". Moscow-Nizhnij Novgorod-Varshava, 2003, pp. 445-452. (In Russian).
11. Telichenko V. I., Slesarev M. Yu. Monitoring and modeling of ecological systems "Building object - environment". XII Pol'sko-rossijskij seminar "Teoreticheskie osnovy stroitel'stva". Moscow-Varshava, ASV Publ., 2000, pp. 251-260. (In Russian).
- For citation: Telichenko V. I., Slesarev M. Yu. "Green" Standardization of the Future is the Factor of Environmental Safety of the Environment of Lifetime. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 8, pp. 90-97
- The Use and Hydraulic Accumulation of Wind Energy
- UDC 620.91:621.31
Mikhail I. BALZANNIKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Samara State University of Economics, ul. Sovetskoi Armii, 141, Samara 443001, Russian Federation
Abstract. Modern trends in the use of renewable energy sources for electricity supply to consumers are considered. The intensive development of wind energy is due to a number of reasons, such as the support of the industry at the level of state legislation, improvement of design solutions for wind turbines and technology of manufacturing their components, the desire to implement projects more environmentally friendly to humans, the expansion of the use of wind power plants. The results of studies of the wind potential for the Middle Volga region, a region belonging to the zone of average wind action, are presented. The most significant shortcoming of providing consumers with electricity from wind installations is a direct dependence on the characteristics of the terrain wind. In order to increase the guarantee of electricity supply, it is recommended to build the wind farms in complex with pumped-storage power plants. Methods for estimating the economic efficiency of this power complex, justifying the optimal basic parameters, taking into account local conditions of power consumption, are given. The efficiency of application of wind flow concentrators, which makes it possible to increase the wind speed in the zone of its impact on the blades of the wind turbine, which is important for regions with an average wind potential, is shown. Methodical approaches to determine the useful volume of the higher elevation reservoir of the pumped-storage power plant intended for the accumulation of wind energy are considered in detail.
Key words: renewable energy sources, wind power plants, pumped storage power plants, concentrators of wind flow, justification of parameters.
1. Available at: http://www.energosovet.ru (accessed 17.05.2018). (In Russian).
2. Kuznecov M. V., Sidorov V. I., Sidorov V. V. On the use of wind energy resources. Energetika i transport. Izvestiya AN SSSR, 1980, no. 3, pp. 73-82. (In Russian).
3. Schefter Ya. I. Ispolzovanie energii vetra [Use of wind energy]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 1983. 200 p. (In Russian).
4. Kartelev B. G., Ivashincov D. A., Kuznecov M. V. On the development of wind power and the prospects for large-scale use of wind energy in the Leningrad region. Trudy VNIIG im. B.E. Vedeneeva. Leningrad, 1988. Vol. 208. Pp. 32-96. (In Russian).
5. Bal'zannikov M. I., Evdokimov S. V. Effektivnost of use of wind power installations on the average Volga region. Regional'naya ekologiya, 1999, no. 1, pp. 113-116. (In Russian).
6. Elistratov V. V. Vozobnovlyaemaya ehnergetika [Renewable energy]. St. Petersburg, izd-vo Politehnicheskogo universiteta, 2016. 424 p. (In Russian).
7. Denisov R. S., Elistratov V. V., Gzenger Sh. Wind power in Russia: opportunities, barriers and development prospects. Nauchno-tekhnicheskie vedomosti SPbPU. Estestvennye i inzhenernye nauki, 2017, no. 2, pp. 17-27. (In Russian).
8. Balzannikov M. I. Ways of improving the design of wind power generating units. Energeticheskoe stroitelstvo. 1994, no. 10, pp. 14-24. (In Russian).
9. Bal'zannikov M. I., Evdokimov S. V. Research of influence of concentrators of a wind stream of wind-mill electric generating units. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo. 2006, no. 10, pp. 113-117. (In Russian).
10. Aleksashina V. V. Environmental problems of renewable energy sources. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 2, pp. 63-66. (In Russian).
11. Bal'zannikov M. I., Evdokimov S. V., Galitskova Yu. M. Development of renewable energy sources as a great contribution to environment protection. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 3, pp. 16-19. (In Russian).
12. Elistratov V. V., Konishchev M. A. Wind-diesel power plants for autonomous power supply in the northern territories of Russia. Al'ternativnaya ehnergetika i ekologiya, 2014, no. 11(151), pp. 62-70. (In Russian).
13. Sosnina E. N., SHaluho A. V., Lipuzhin I. A., Aleksandrova T. A. Technical and economic analysis of application of wind-diesel power stations for power supply of energy-remote settlements. Trudy NGTU im. R. E. Alekseeva, 2016, no. 1, pp. 65-72. (In Russian).
14. Bal'zannikov M. I., Evdokimov S. V., Shekhova N. V. Ecological and economic evaluation of the effectiveness of pumped storage and wind power plants. Economy and Property Management, 2015, no. 1, pp. 68-72. (In Russian).
15. Available at: http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/11/127/983/127983925_1455468190_5.jpg (accessed 17.05.2018). (In Russian).
16. Bal'zannikov M. I., Elistratov V. V. Vozobnovlyaemye istochniki ehnergii. Aspekty kompleksnogo ispol'zovaniya [Renewable energy sources. Aspects of integrated use]. Samara, Samarskij gosud. arhit.-stroit. un-t Publ., 2008. 331 p. (In Russian).
17. Elistratov V. V. Ispol'zovanie vozobnovlyaemoj energii [Use of renewable energy]. St. Petersburg, izd-vo Politekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2008. 224 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Balzannikov M. I. The Use and Hydraulic Accumulation of Wind Energy. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 8, pp. 99-106.
- ROAD DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
- The Center for Collective Use of MADI
- Yuriy E. VASILEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Igor Yu. SARYCHEV
Moscow Automobile and Road Construction State Technical University (MADI), Lenilgradsky prosp., 64, Moscow 125319, Russian Federation
1. Prihod'ko V. M., Vasilev Yu. E. Innovative developments MADI for transport construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 12, pp. 37-40. (In Russian).
2. Vasilev Yu. E., Prihod'ko V. M. On the issue of quality assurance of road surfaces. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2011, no. 10, p. 45. (In Russian).
3. Shtefan Yu. V., Vasilev Yu. E., Belyakov A.B., et al. Modernization of ring stand "KUIDM-2" to extend the range of measured parameters and acceleration tests. Internet-zhurnal "Naukovedenie", 2013, no. 6 (19). (In Russian).