- TO OUR READERS
- ARCHITECTURE OF BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES. TOWN PLANNING
- Formation of Architecture of Modern Media Centers
- UDC 721.001
Boris S. ISTOMIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Lydmila B. KOLOGRIVOVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Scientific Research and Project Experimental Institute of Industrial Buildings and Constructions, Dmitrovskoe shosse, 46, korp. 2, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
Tatyana N. KOLESNIKOVA, e-mail:email@example.com
Orel State University named after I. S. Turgenev, ul. Komsomolskaya, 95, Orel 302040, Russian Federation
Alena Yu. CHERNYKH, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Grigoriev and partners, nab. reki Karpovka, 7, Saint Petersburg 197022, Russian Federation
Abstract. At present buildings of TV centers and TV towers are an integral part of the architecture of the largest Russian cities. A media center is analyzed as a complex of buildings and facilities for creation and translation of TV and radio information. The main typological characteristics of the media center and functional components of this type of architectural complex are presented. An analysis of domestic and foreign experience in design and construction of media centers is performed. The system of selection criteria for media centers placement in the planning structure of cities and in their functional zones are defined. Modern principle approaches are revealed and the main trends in their urban planning placement and spatial organization are defined. Proposed basic approaches to architectural designing of media centers were implemented in the project proposal related to determination of location and making space-planning decision for Orel City media center. A brief description of the developed design solution is presented. It is noted that the study and subsequent implementation of modern approaches to the formation of architecture of media centers is a relevant and important social issue and the proposed project, in its turn, reflects a practical solution to this problem on the example of the Orel City.
Key words: media center, TV complex, TV tower, pilot project, architectural-planning concept, panoramic areas.
1. Ershov Yu. M. Regional'noe televidenie v rossijskoj mediasisteme [Regional television in the Russian media system]. Available at: http://www.dissercat.com/content/regionalnoe-televidenie-v-rossiiskoi-mediasisteme#ixzz4yTxq7s8k (accessed 10.04.2017). (In Russian).
2. Belousova M. N. Osobennosti televizionnogo veshchaniya v usloviyah novyh cifrovyh tekhnologij [Features of television broadcasting in the new digital technologies]. Available at: http://cheloveknauka.com/osobennosti-televizionnogo-veschaniya-v-usloviyah-novyh-tsifrovyh-tehnologiy#ixzz4yTwKMH3I (accessed 10.04.2017). (In Russian).
3. Televizionnyj tekhnicheskij centr "Ostankino" [The television technical center "Ostankino"]. Available at: http://ostankino.ru/ (accessed 09.04.2017). (In Russian).
4. Proektirovanie i stroitel'stvo novogo mediacentra NTV v Ostankino [Design and construction of the new media center NTV in Ostankino]. Available at: http://www.architektor.ru/media/1360/ (accessed 09.04.2017). (In Russian).
5. Loginova A. A., Dolnakov A. P. Arhitektura mediacentrov [Architecture of media centers]. Regional'nye arhitekturno-hudozhestvennye shkoly. Materialy Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Regional architectural-art schools. Proc. of the international scientific.-pract. conf.] (5-7 fevralya 2013 g.). Novosibirsk, 2013, pp. 145-148. (In Russian).
6. Martovitskaja A. Televizionnaja lenta [Television tape]. Available at: http://archi.ru/world/53706/televizionnaya-lenta (accessed 08.04.2017). (In Russian).
7. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru (accessed 03.04.2017). (In Russian).
8. RM 01-93. Rekomendatsii po proektirovaniyu novyih, rekonstruktsii i rasshireniyu deystvuyuschih apparatno-studiynyih kompleksov (ASK) televideniya i radioveschaniya [Recommendations for the design of new, reconstruction and expansion of existing hardware-studio complexes (ASK) of television and radio broadcasting]. Moscow, 1993. 89 p. (In Russian).
9. Kulish D. V. Arhitektura mediatsentrov [Architecture of media centers]. Available at: http://www.lib.ua-ru.net (accessed 09.04.2017). (In Russian).
- For citation: Istomin B. S., Kologrivova L. B., Kolesnikova T. N., Chernykh A. Yu. Formation of Architecture of Modern Media Centers. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 1, pp. 5-11.
- XXV International Festival "Zodchestvo-2017"
- Laureates of the XXV Festival "Zodchestvo-2017"
- Sports and Recreational Complex and Yacht Club
- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Experience in Production and Quality Control of High-Strength Concrete Used in Construction of High-Rise Complex "OKO" in MIBC "Moscow-City"
- UDC 666.972.55
Simon S. KAPRIELOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Andrey V. SHEYNFELD, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
JSC Research of Construction, NIIZHB named after A. A. Gvozdev, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Dzhalal AL-OMAIS, e-mail: email@example.com
Capital Group, Presnenskaya nab., 8, str. 1, Moscow 123317, Russian Federation
Aleksandr S. ZAITSEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Concrete Enterprise LTD, Saratovskaya ul., 31, Moscow 109518, Russian Federation
Abstract.The article presents our experience in the construction and quality control of building frames of two high-rises in the complex "OKO" of MIBC "Moscow-City" of high-strength concrete of six classes based on organo-mineral modifiers. The technology of construction of structures made of self-compacting concrete mixtures considers the increased temperature of concrete curing, which is achieved due to heat dissipation (self-heating) of massive vertical walls and columns and as well as due to electric curing of thin-walled beams in winter period. This technology made it possible to accelerate the turnover of formwork and structure loading, and thus to provide the specified time and high quality of construction workmanship. The quality control system of high-strength concretes according to GOST 31914 has given not only objective information on its strength, but also helped to prevent rejects and to control the quality of concrete when constructing unique structures and facilities.
Key words: high-rise building, reinforced concrete building frame, high-strength concrete, self-compacting concrete, оrgano-mineral modifier, concrete quality control.
1. De Larrard F., Bostvironnois J.-L. On the long-term strength losses of silica-fume high-strength concrete. Magazine of Concrete Research, 1991, vol. 43, no. 155, pp. 109-119.
2. Korevitskaya M. G., Tukhtaev B. Kh., Ivanov S. I. The use of non-destructive methods for control of strength of high-strength concrete. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 1, pp. 53-54. (In Russian).
3. Sheynfel'd A. V., Tarychev A. V., Kaprielov S. S. Features of construction and maintaining of structures of high-rise buildings of high-strength concrete class B60-B100 in the winter. Vysotnye zdaniya, 2013, no. 3, 2013, pp. 104-109. (In Russian).
4. Kaprielov S. S., Sheynfel'd A. V., Kiseleva Yu. A. Features of a quality control system high-strength concrete. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2012, no. 2, pp. 63-67. (In Russian).
5. Sheynfel'd A. V., Kiseleva Yu. A., Putyrskaya L. V. Quality control of high strength concrete class B60 and B90 in the construction of monolithic structures. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2012, no. 1, pp. 7-10. (In Russian).
6. Kaprielov S. S., Sheynfel'd A. V., Al'-Omais D., Zaytsev A. S. High-strength concretes in constructions of foundations of the high-rise complex "OKO" in MIBS "Moscow-City". Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 3, pp. 53-57. (In Russian).
- For citation: Kaprielov S. S., Sheynfeld A. V., Al-Omais D., Zaitsev A. S. Experience in Production and Quality Control of High-Strength Concrete Used in Construction of High-Rise Complex "OKO" in MIBC "Moscow-City". Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 1, pp. 18-24.
- Improving Reliability of Testing Concrete Strength by Non-Destructive Methods on the Basis of Their Combination
- UDC 666.972.038:620.179
Dmitry U. SNEZHKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Sergei N. LEONOVICH, e-mail: SLeonovich@mail.ru
Belarus National Technical University, prosp. Nezavisimosti, 65, Мinsk 220013, Republic Belarus
Abstract. The discrepancy between estimates of the concrete strength when using different non-destructive test methods is a well-known fact. The use of calibration dependences for the concrete testing in situ is always associated with the influence on the test results of such factors, which were absent in the process of calibration tests. The article discusses the issues of combining of non-destructive standard methods of concrete strength testing: ultrasonic pulse method and rebound resilience method. Combining these non-destructive testing techniques makes it possible not only to reduce the error when estimating the strength of concrete structures, and to enhance monitoring by expanding the list of controlled parameters of concrete, in particular, its modulus of elasticity. A necessary condition for effective integration of physically different methods is their complementarity which is a consequence of differences in the physics of measurement processes. It can manifest itself in the mutual compensation of sensitivity of combined methods against disturbing factors. Another manifestation of complementarity is the possibility to extrapolate the data of one test method to the area where it physically can't be applied. The second test method plays the extrapolating (calibration) role. The article presents the data of concrete strength testing of monolithic columns by the combined method. An acceptable precision of concrete strength control can be obtained on the basis of standardized test methods without using the correction procedure of their calibration dependencies.
Key words: concrete, non-destructive testing, ultrasonic technique, indentation, combination, additive algorithm, multiplicative algorithm, complementarity, correlation.
1. Snezhkov D. U., Leonovich S. N. Osnovy monitoringa vozvodimykh i ekspluatiruemykh zhelezobetonnykh konstruktsiy nerazrushayushchimi metodami [Basics of monitoring of erected and exploited reinforced concrete structures by non-destructive methods]. Minsk, BNTU Publ., 2016. 330 p. (In Russian).
2. Leonovich S.N. Snezhkov D.U. Complex method of strength estimation of the monolithic reinforced concrete structures [Комплексный метод оценки прочности монолитных железобетонных конструкций]. Concrete structures stimulators of development. Proc. of International FIB Conference. Dubrovnik, 2007, pp. 947-954.
3. Dzhons R., Fekeoaru I. Nerazrushayushchie metody ispytaniy betonov [Non-destructive methods for testing concretes]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1974. 295 p. (In Russian).
4. RILEM draft recommendation, TC-43-CND. Combined non-destructive testing of concrete. Draft recommendation for in situ concrete strength determination by combined non-destructive methods. Materials and structures [Комбинированный неразрушающий контроль бетона. Общие рекомендации по определению прочности бетона в натурных условиях комбинированным неразрушающим методом. Материалы и конструкции], 1993, pp. 43-49.
5. Pucinotti R. The use of multiple combined non destructive testing in the concrete strenght assessment: applications on laboratory specimens [Использование комбинированного неразрушающего контроля для оценки прочности бетона: применение на лабораторных образцах]. [Electronic resource], 2003. Available at: http://www.ndt.net/article/hsndtct2007/files/Pucinitti_Crisci_etat.pdf. (accessed 02.02.2008).
6. Runkiewicz L., Runkiewicz M. Application of the ultrasonic and sclerometric Methods for the assessment of the structures made of high-strength concrete (HSC) [Применение ультразвуковых и склерометрических методов для оценки состояния конструкций из высокопрочных бетонов]. [Electronic resource], 2003. Available at: http://www.ndt.net/article/wcndt00/. (accessed 24.12.2007).
7. Matsulevich O. Rudnitsky V., Kren A. Device with advanced facilities for nondestructive testing of mechanical properties of concrete [Прибор с расширенными возможностями для неразрушающего контроля механических свойств бетона]. Proc. of 10th European Conference on NDT [Electronic recource]. Moscow, 2010. Available at: http://www.idspektr.ru/10_ECNDT/reports/1_01_38.pdf (accessed 22.02.2010).
8. Sposob opredeleniya prochnosti betona v konstruktsiyakh metodom nerazrushayushchego kontrolya [Method for determining the strength of concrete in structures using the non-destructive testing]: pat. 20585 Resp. Belarus' № a 20130687; zayavl. 29.05.2013; opubl 09.08.2016. Afitsiyny byul. Nats. tsentr intelektual. Ulasnastsi, no. 6 (113), pp. 111-112. (In Russian).
9. Sposob opredeleniya tverdosti i modulya uprugosti betona [Method for determining the hardness and modulus of elasticity of concrete]: pat. 16469 Resp. Belarus' № a 20100971; zayavl. 24.06.2010; opubl. 30.10.2012. Afitsiyny byul. nats. tsentr intelektual. Ulasnastsi, no. 5, p. 140. (In Russian).
- For citation: Snezhkov D. U., Leonovich S. N. Improving Reliability of Testing Concrete Strength by Non-Destructive Methods on the Basis of Their Combination. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 1, pp. 25-32.
- On Updating Design Standards of Wooden Structures
(in order of discussion)
- UDC 624.011.1:539.32(083.75)
Dmitriy K. ARLENINOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The release of SP 64.13330.2011 "SNiP II-25080. Wooden Structures" has caused ambiguous reaction of specialists including teachers of higher educational institutions supervising the course and graduate design. The low quality of the Code of rules has led to the attempt of its adjustment in the form of release of SP 64.13330.2017, therefore a large number of amendments, generally editorial character, has been made. Unfortunately, some issues concerning calculation stated in Construction Norms and Regulations (SNiP) II-25-80 have been unsuccessfully replaced when updating the Code of rules in 2011 and in the course of adjustment in 2017 were left without changes The authors of the article consider that the main mistake in SP 64.13330.2017 was the fact that various values of modules of wood elasticity along fibers for calculation according to the deformed scheme and for calculation on stability left differing among themselves almost twice. This has created disharmony when calculating the strength of bent and compressed bars. Besides, in this case it was necessary to change formulas for determination of the coefficients used for stability calculation of a flat form of deformation of compressed-bent elements. The fact of correction of a formula for calculation of tensile-bent elements, brought in SP 64.13330.2017, has led to decrease in reliability of wooden designs by elimination of the margin of safety connected with defects of wood in the stretched zone. At the same time, excessive reserves of strength, by introduction of coefficients of reliability of service life which for a number of reasons were not included in due time into SNiP II-25-80, are offered.
Key words: long module of elasticity of wood, wooden structures, deformed scheme, stability, reserve of strength.
1. Arleninov D. About calculation of wooden structures according to deformed scheme. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2016, no. 1, pp. 43-46. (In Russian).
2. Konstruktsii iz dereva i plastmass [Construction of wood and plastics]. Izd. 4-e. The edition by G. G. Carlsen. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1975. 680 p. (In Russian).
3. Posobie po proektirovaniyu derevyannykh konstruktsiy (k SNiP II-25-80) [A manual for design of wood structures (SNiP 11-25-80)]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1985. 214 p. (In Russian).
4. Rzhanitsyn A. R. Stroitel'naya mekhanika [Structural mechanics]. Moscow, Vysshaya shkola Publ., 1982. 398 p. (In Russian).
5. Ivanov Y. M. The method of determining the deformation of wooden structures in coatings of buildings. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 1990, no. 6, pp. 107-109. (In Russian).
6. Konstruktsii iz dereva i plastmass [Construction of wood and plastics]. Izd. 5-e. The edition by G. G. Karlsena, Yu. V. Slitskoukhova. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1986. 542 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Arleninov D. K. On Updating Design Standards of Wooden Structures (in order of discussion). Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 1, pp. 32-37.
- I International scientific-technical "Gvozdevskii reading"
- Yury S. VOLKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
JSC Research Center of Construction, NIIZHB named after A. A. Gvozdev, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
- BASES AND FOUNDATIONS, UNDERGROUND STRUCTURES
- About Necessity of Investigation of Screw Piles Operation and Actualization of Standards of Design of Screw Pile Foundations
- UDC 624.154
Andrew G. ALEKSEEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stepan G. BEZVOLEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Pavel M. SAZONOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anton A. ZVEZDOV, e-mail: email@example.com
JSC Research Center of Construction, Research Institute of Bases and Underground Structures (NIIOSP) named after N. M. Gersevanov, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Abstract. Main and principal advantages of screw piles, which are used when constructing foundations of buildings and facilities, are considered in comparison with the classical types of pile foundations (driven, bored, etc.), The classification of screw piles, including multi-lapped piles, is presented in accordance with SP 24.13330.2011* (Rev. 1) Updated version of "SNiP 2.02.03-85 Pile foundations" is presented. The present state of the issue of designing efficient structures of screw piles, indicating the relevance of this scientific-technical problem in connection with insufficient development of building codes is outlined. On the example of main building regulations, obligatory for using in Russia, which regulate the design and application of screw piles, the necessity of actualization of the normative base is considered. This is due to the inability to effectively design and use the foundations of buildings and structures with the use of screw piles without the development of STC (special technical conditions), and pre-design development of constructive solutions, including field testing of soils with screw piles. The vital problems of experimental and theoretical studies of the interaction of screw piles with a soil massif, and the main directions of further study of this issue are formulated.
Key words: screw piles, multi-lapped piles, pile foundations, screw pile foundations, foundations.
1. Trofimenkov Yu. G., Mariupol'skiy L. G. Screw piles as foundations for masts and towers of transmission lines. Osnovaniya, fundamenty i mekhanika gruntov, 1964, no. 4, pp. 15-19. (In Russian).
2. Zhelezkov V. N. Screw piles in the energy and other sectors of the construction. St. Petersburg, Pragma Publ., 2004. 150 p. (In Russian).
3. Perko H. A. Helical piles: a practical guide to design and installation. Hoboken (New Jersey), John Wiley & Sons, 2009. 511 p.
4. ASTM D 3689-90 (Reapproved 1995). Standard test method for individual piles under static axial tensile load. Annual Book of ASTM Standard, 1997, vol. 04.08, pp. 366-375.
5. Alekseev A. G., Zvezdov A. A. Device screw piles in permafrost soils. Proc. konf. "Sovremennye tekhnologii proektirovaniya i stroitel'stva fundamentov na mnogoletnemerzlykh gruntakh" [Modern technologies of design and construction of foundations on permafrost soils]. Moscow, 2016, pp. 27-31. (In Russian).
6. Alekseev A. G., Zvezdov A. A., Shuganov I. N., Anisimov D. Yu. A comprehensive study of multi-blade screw piles in the conditions of permafrost soils. Tezisy k dokladam XI Mezhdunarodnogo simpoziuma po problemam inzhenernogo merzlotovedeniya. Yakutsk, 2017, p. 189. (In Russian).
7. STС design with the use of multiblade steel screw piles SINTEK building foundations of the West Siberian complex deep processing of hydrocarbon raw material with appropriate common facilities. STI; OAO NITS "Stroitel'stvo". Moscow, 2014. (In Russian).
8. Berezantsev V. G. Raschet prochnosti osnovaniy sooruzheniy [Strength calculation of bases of structures]. Leningrad, Gosstroyizdat Publ., 1960. 139 p. (In Russian).
9. Tertsagi K. Teoriya mekhaniki gruntov [The theory of soil mechanics]. Moscow, Gosstroyizdat Publ., 1961. 507 p. (In Russian).
10. Randolph M. F., Wroth C. P. Analysis of deformation of vertically loaded piles. Journal of the Geotechnical Engineering Division, 1978, vol. 104, no. 12, pp. 1465-1488.
11. Bezvolev S. G. Problems of design and analysis of foundations when large groups of piles and other vertical elements convert the soil massif. Geotekhnika, 2011, no. 3, pp. 30-67. (In Russian).
- For citation: Alekseev A. G., Bezvolev S. G., Sazonov P. M., Zvezdov A. A. About Necessity of Investigation of Screw Piles Operation and Actualization of Standards of Design of Screw Pile Foundations. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 1, pp. 43-47. (In Russian).
- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Modification of Technical Foam for Monolithic Foam Concrete by Introducing Secondary Cellulose Fiber
- UDC 691-405.8:666.973.2:691.14
Valerij I. FEDOROV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aleksej E. MESTNIKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
North-Eastern Federal University named after M. K. Ammosov, ul. Belinskоgo, 58, Yakutsk 677000, Republic Sakha (Yakutia), Russian Federation
Abstract. To produce a stable foam concrete mixture in order to improve the quality of monolithic foam concrete the modification of technical foam is used by introducing the secondary cellulose fiber. Results of the study of parameters of the foam control composition and a composition with fiber addition are compared in the article. The process of removing the cellulose fiber from a sheet of paper and the technology of dissociation of waste paper in a propeller mixer are considered. Morphometric parameters of secondary cellulose fiber were determined. Experimental studies were carried out with the use standard means and methods of measurement, as well as a complex of modern physical methods of analysis. The causal relationship between the concentration of the pore-forming additive, multiplicity and stability of the technical foam is revealed. As a result of the analysis of experimental data, a critical concentration of the micelle formation of the foam system is established, the structure and mechanism of foam destruction under the influence of gravity are described. The positive influence of secondary cellulose fibers on the structure of technical foam is substantiated, and also the process of formation of the optimal porous structure of foam concrete in the presence of fiber is considered.
Key words: technical foam, monolithic foam concrete, secondary cellulose fiber, modification, macrostructure, stability, multiplicity, Plateau-Gibbs channel, macropore, cell.
1. Mestnikov A. E., Kornilov T. A., Egorova A. D., Rozhin V. N. Light enclosing constructions of residential buildings for sharply continental climate of the North. Zhilishhnoe stroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 1, pp. 46-47. (In Russian).
2. Shahova L. D. Tehnologija penobetona. Teorija i praktika [Technology of foam concrete. Theory and practice]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2010. 248 p. (In Russian).
3. Fedorov V. I. Dispersion-reinforced foam concrete with the use of cellulosic fibers. Materialy Mezhdunar. nauchno-tehn. konf. v ramkah Mezhdunar. vystavki "STROJSIB-2015" [Proc. of the International. scientific.-tech. conf. in the framework of the Intern. exhibition "STROYSIB-2015]. Febr. 3-6 2015. Novosibirsk, NGAU Publ., 2015, pp. 123-124. (In Russian).
4. Fedorov V. I., Mestnikov A. E. Foam cement composite with cellulose fiber for low-rise construction. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 8, pp. 22-25. (In Russian).
5. Tihomirov V. K. Peny. Teorija i praktika ih poluchenija i razrushenija [Foam. Theory and practice of obtaining and destroying them]. Moscow, Himija Publ., 1983. 264 p. (In Russian).
6. Krugljakov P. M., Ekserova D. R. Peny i pennye plenki [Foams and films]. Moscow, Himija Publ., 1990. 432 p. (In Russian).
7. Vilkova N. G., Elanjova S. I., Volkova N. V. The flow of surfactant solutions through foam: theory and experiment. Izvestija PGPU im. V.G. Belinskogo, 2012, no. 29, pp. 348-351. (In Russian).
8. Igamberdiev B.G., Artikova M. A. Using fibers from recycled materials to improve the properties of binders. Problemy sovremennoj nauki i obrazovanija, 2017, no. 23(105), pp. 14-17. (In Russian).
9. Fljate D. M. Svojstva bumagi [Paper properties]. Moscow, Lesnaya promyshlennost', 1986. 680 p. (In Russian).
10. Mullina Je .R., Mishurina O. A., Nigmatullina L. I., Ishkuvatova A. R. Influence of the recycling process of waste paper on the paper-forming properties of cellulose raw materials. Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal prikladnyh i fundamental'nyh issledovanij, 2015, no. 4-1, pp. 32-34. (In Russian).
11. Vilkova N. G., Mishina S. I., Vilkova A. S. The flow of liquid through the foam. Fundamental'nye issledovanija, 2015, no. 2-9, pp. 1877-1881. (In Russian).
12. Savenkov A. I., Tjul'kin S. V., Ploskonosova A. E., Grinjuk R. A. Stability of foams on protein foaming agents. Sovremennye tehnologii i nauchno-tehnicheskij progress, 2017, no. 1, pp. 128-129. (In Russian).
13. Gibs Dzh. Termodinamika. Statisticheskaja mehanika [Thermodynamics. Statistical Mechanics]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1982. 584 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Fedorov V. I., Mestnikov A. E. Modification of Technical Foam for Monolithic Foam Concrete by Introducing Secondary Cellulose Fiber. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 1, pp. 48-52.
- Experience in Nano-Modification of Low Water Demand Cements
- UDC 691.544:666.949:691.322
Vadim G. KHOZIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oleg V. KHOHRYAKOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Rashit K. NIZAMOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramil R. KASHAPOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Daniil I. BAISHEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kazan State University of Architecture and Engineering, Zelenaya ul., 1, Kazan 420043, Russian Federation
Abstract. The general concentration dependence of nano-modification of materials (polymers, ceramics, cement) with carbon nano-tubes and nano-silica is considered. Experimental results of low-water demand cements LWDC-100 and LWDC-50 modification by adding different types of nano-sized silica additives introduced during the production process of this composite cement binder are presented. It is determined that all nano-silicas significantly increase the strength of hardened LWDC-100, and the most valuable effect is achieved with a modifier "Kovelos 35/01 T". On the basis of this work, it is established that nano-modification of low water demand cements is one of the methods for improving the cement binder, economic efficiency of which is due to the extremely low content of a nano-additive, at this its cost is not significant.
Key words: nano-modification, general regularity, nano-silica, low water demand cements, strength.
1. Korolev E. V. Nanotechnology in construction material science. Analysis of the status and achievements. The path of development. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2014, no. 11, pp. 47-49. (In Russian).
2. Nelyubova V. V., Strokova V. V., Pavlenko N. V., Zhernovskiy I. V. Construction composites with application of nanostructured binder on the basis of materials of different genetic types. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2013, no. 2, pp. 11-15. (In Russian).
3. Yakovlev G. I., Galinovskiy A. L., Golubev V. A., et al. Nanostructuring as a way for increasing the adhesion properties of the system "Cement stone reinforcing basalt fiber". Izvestiya KGASU, 2015, no. 2, pp. 281-288. (In Russian).
4. Ehsan Ghafari, Hugo Costa, Eduardo Jъlio, Antуnio Portugal, Luisa Durгes. Optimization of UHPC by adding nanomaterials. Proceedings of hipermat 2012 - 3rd International symposium on UHPC and nanotechnology for high performance construction materials, Kassel, March 7-9, 2012. Kassel university press GmbH, Kassel. Pp. 71-78.
5. Khozin V. G., Abdrakhmanova L. A., Nizamov R. K. The overall concentration pattern of the effects of nanomodification of construction materials. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2015, no. 2, pp. 25-33. (In Russian).
6. Gusev B. V. Nanostructuring of concrete materials. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 1, pp. 7-10. (In Russian).
7. Kaprielov S. S. General regularities of the formation of the structure of hardened cement paste and concrete with the addition of ultrafine materials. Beton I zhelezobeton, 1995, no. 4, pp. 16-20. (In Russian).
8. Chernishov E. M., Artamonova O. V., Slavcheva G. S. Applied nanotechnological tasks of increased efficiency in the hardening processes of cement concrete. Nanotechnologies in construction, 2017, no. 1, pp. 25-41. (In Russian).
9. Bashlykov N. F., Babaev Sh. G., et al. Concrete on binders with low water demand. Beton i zhelezobeton, 1988, no. 11, pp. 4-6. (In Russian).
10. Bikbau M. Ya. Nanocements - the future of the global cement industry and concrete technology. Part 2. Tekhnologii betonov, 2016, no. 1-2, pp. 37-41. (In Russian).
11. Khozin V. G., Khokhryakov O. V., Sibgatullin I. R., et al. Carbonate cements with low water demand, the "green" alternative cement industry. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2014, no. 5, pp. 76-82. (In Russian).
- For citation: Khozin V. G., Khohryakov O. V., Nizamov R. K., Kashapov R. R., Baishev D. I. Experience in Nano-Modification of Low Water Demand Cements. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 1, pp. 53-57. (In Russian).
- To the Issue of Comparing the Physico-Mechanical Characteristics of Structural Timber of the XIX and XX centuries
- UDC 624.011.1:620.173.2
Nikolay V. LINKOV, e-mail: Nicklinkov@gmail.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. For structural timber related to the construction periods of the XIX century and the end of the XX century, the moisture, density, strength, elasticity and deformation characteristics of the material, including the ultimate strength of the wood during compression along the fibers and under static bending, the module of elasticity of wood during bending, the upper limit of the area of elastic work of wood when compressed along fibers and when bending were determined. According to the specified characteristics, reduced to the standard wood moisture (W = 12%), a comparison of modern structural wood with wood of the XIX century, as well as with the corresponding normative values established in the current standards - Set of Rules 64.13330.2017 "SNiP II-25-80. Wooden structures" is made. A comparison of wood values related to different construction periods was carried out for two age groups - wood aged 75 years and wood aged 110 years. Statistical methods established the reliability of the difference between the characteristics of modern wood and structural wood of the XIX century in terms of density and temporal resistance to compression along the fibers.
Key words: structural wood, compressive strength along fibers, bending strength, upper limit of elastic work area, modulus of elasticity, material deformation.
1. Lin'kov V.I. To the question of assessing the strength of the timber elements long. Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik Povolzh'ya, 2014, no. 5, pp. 250-253. (In Russian).
2. Terent'ev V. Ya., Nikonov N. I., Sushinskaya R. I. Mechanical properties of pine wood after prolonged use in load-bearing structures of buildings. Derevoobrabatyvayushchaya promyshlennost', 1988, no. 7, pp. 15-17. (In Russian).
3. Arleninov D. K. Consideration of creep of wood in the calculation of wooden structures. Derevoobrabatyvayushchaya promyshlennost', 2008, no. 2, pp. 10-11. (In Russian).
4. Arleninov D. K. About new normative value of wood elasticity modulus. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 3, pp. 19-20. (In Russian).
5. Bondarenko V. M., Pyatikrestovskiy K. P. The question of creep of wood. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzheniy, 2016, no. 4, pp. 29-31. (In Russian).
6. Pogorel'tsev A. A., Pyatikrestovskiy K. P. Substantiation of rated values of elasticity modules for calculation of timber structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 10, pp. 33-35. (In Russian).
7. Tsepaev V. A. Evaluation of modulus of elasticity of wood structures. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 2003, no. 2, pp. 11-13. (In Russian).
8. Lin'kov I. M., Lin'kov V. I. Glulam in the twenty-first century. Stroitel'nyy ekspert, 2006, no. 9, p. 24. (In Russian).
9. Klimenko V. Z. Calculation of wooden structures on the deformation and strength for wrought scheme. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzheniy, 2012, no. 6, pp. 67-73. (In Russian).
10. Klimenko V. Z., Mikhaylovskiy D. V., Kovalenko M. S. The search for truth in the modulus of elasticity of wood in the calculation of compressed-bent elements. Sb. nauchnykh trudov. Odessa, OGASA Publ., 2012, pp. 115-123. (In Russian).
11. Klimenko V. Z. Phenomenological approach to the calculation of compressed-bent wooden elements. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzheniy, 2011, no. 1, pp. 7-11. (In Russian).
12. Lin'kov N. V. Stress-strain state of cross section wooden beams on composite connections at long-term load. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2015, no. 7, pp. 44-48. (In Russian).
13. Lin'kov N. V. Calculation of wooden beams of composite section, connections of which are made of a composite material according to the theory of built-up bars of A. R. Rzhanitsyn. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 4, pp. 18-20. (In Russian).
14. Mikhaylovskiy D. V. , Kovalenko M. S, Klimenko V. Z. The calculation of the upper belts of trusses of laminated wood. Sb. nauchnykh trudov, Odessa, OGASA Publ., 2010, pp. 157-162. (In Russian).
15. Pyatikrestovskiy K. P. The question of the choice of elastic moduli in the calculation of wooden structures for strength, stability and deformations. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzheniy, 2013,.no. 3, pp. 73-78. (In Russian).
16. Pyatikrestovskiy K. P. On the calculation of eccentrically-compressed and compressed-bent elements from glued and solid wood. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzheniy. 2012. no. 6, pp. 62-68. (In Russian).
17. Stoyanov V. V., Ostryy R. A., Maslyanenko E. V., Bogachenko A. V., Topalov P. P. Experimental study of wooden beams with a deep cutting on the support. Sb. nauchnykh trudov, Odessa, OGASA Publ., 2006, pp. 209-214. (In Russian).
18. Pyatikrestovsky K. P., Travush V. I. A complex analysis of stress-strain state of ribbed wooden structures with anisotropic sheathings. Materials Physics and Mechanics, 2017, vol. 31, no. 1-2, pp. 56-58.
- For citation: Linkov N. V. To the Issue of Comparing the Physico-Mechanical Characteristics of Structural Timber of the XIX and XX centuries. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2018, no. 1, pp. 58-62. (In Russian).