- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Operation Of LOGICBASE™ Polymer Roll Waterproofing Material For Multiaxial Stretching
- UDC 691.175.743:620.172.242
Alexey V. CYBENKO1, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vladimir N. SHALIMOV1, email@example.com
Ilya N. GOGLEV1, firstname.lastname@example.org
Svetlana A. LOGINOVA2, email@example.com
1 TECHNONICOL - Construction Systems, ul. Gilyarovskogo, 47, str. 5, Moscow 129110, Russian Federation
2 Yaroslavl State Technical University (YSTU), Moskovskiy prospekt, 88, Yaroslavl 150001, Russian Federation
Abstract. Aspects of the use of polymer waterproofing membranes in the construction of various buildings and structures are considered. Their main advantages, such as high physical and mechanical characteristics (for example, high tensile strength) and chemical/biological stability, which make it possible to use these materials as waterproofing (secondary protection) of concrete and reinforced concrete structures, are noted. At the same time for the structures of foundations of buildings and structures operated in the zones of the arrangement of deformation joints, the work of the waterproofing material for multiaxial stretching is characteristic, while most waterproofing membranes are tested only for uniaxial stretching separately in the longitudinal and transverse directions. According to the methodology of the conducted tests for multiaxial tension, samples of LOGICBASET waterproofing PVC membrane of round shape were fixed in a test chamber consisting of a base and clamping rings. Further, hydraulic pressure was applied stepwise to the test samples until their rupture. According to the results of the performed tests of the membrane for multiaxial tension, high strength indicators of the material under study were established, and the uniform operation of the membrane for a tensile multiaxial load was noted, which confirmed its high quality and isotropy.
Keywords: concrete, reinforced concrete, secondary protection, concrete corrosion, polymer membranes, waterproofing, multiaxial stretching
1. Klovsky A. V., Mareeva O. V. Features of objects designing of the increased level of responsibility underboundary values of seismicity of the construction site. Prirodoobustrojstvo, 2018, no. 3, pp. 63-69. (In Russ.).
2. Shalimov V. N., Cybenko A. V., Goglev I. N. Investigation of the consumption of injection formulations in maintainable waterproofing systems of foundations. Umnye kompozity v stroitel'stve, 2022, no. 3(2), pp. 29-44. (In Russ.).
3. Stepanova V. F., Sokolova S. E., Polushkin A .L. Effective means of secondary protection to improve the durability of buildings and structures. Vestnik NIC "Stroitel'stvo", 2017, no. 1(12), pp. 126-133. (In Russ.).
4. Rumyantseva V. E., Goglev I. N., Loginova S. A. Application of field and laboratory methods for the determination of carbonation, chloride and sulfate corrosion in the examination of building structures of buildings and structures. Stroitel`stvo i texnogennaya bezopasnost`, 2019, no. 15, pp. 51-58. (In Russ.).
5. Fedosov S. V., Rumjanceva V. E., Konovalova V. S. et al. Control of corrosion destruction processes of building materials on the basis of mass transfer laws. Vestnik grazhdanskih inzhenerov, 2019, no. 3(74), pp. 106-111. (In Russ.).
6. Goglev I. N. A new promising method for detecting carbonization of reinforced concrete building structures during inspections. Umnye kompozity v stroitel'stve, 2021, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 35-45.
7. Vasilyev A. A. Estimation of applicability of concretes in reinforce-concrete elements and constructions for different operating terms. Vestnik Belorusskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta transporta. Nauka i transport, 2017, no. 2(35), pp. 133-135. (In Russ.).
8. Loginova S. A. Study of biostability of concretes. Umnye kompozity v stroitel'stve, 2022, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 45-53. (In Russ.).
9. Loginova S. A. Mathematical modeling of concrete biocorrosion in liquid media. Vestnik Cherepoveckogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2022, no. 3(108), pp. 21-33. (In Russ.).
10. Chubinishvili A. T., Tsybenko A. V., Ilyin D. A. The studies of resistance of waterproofing membranes to the impact of hydrostatic pressure on rough surface. ALITinform: Cement. Beton. Suhie smesi, 2018, no. 1(50), pp. 68-74. (In Russ.).
11. Ter-Martirosjan Z. G., Ter-Martirosjan A. Z., Vanina Ju. V. Settlement and bearing capacity of foundations adjacent to vertical excavation. Vestnik MGSU, 2022, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 443-453. (In Russ.).
12. Polishhuk A. I., Mezhakov A. S. Geotechnical barrier and its impact on foundation settlement of adjacent buildings. Vestnik Permskogo nacional'nogo issledovatel'skogo politehnicheskogo universiteta. Stroitel'stvo i arhitektura, 2016, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 133-142. (In Russ.).
13. Cybenko A. V. Multiaxial stretching of polymer roll waterproofing material. Determination of tensile strength. Fundamenty, 2022, no. 3(9), pp. 55-57. (In Russ.).
14. Chubinishvili A. T. Application of special polymeric waterproofing membrane for underground works. Metro i tonneli, 2015, no. 6, pp. 31-33. (In Russ.).
15. Cybenko A.V. Investigation of the waterproofness of sealed sections of waterproofing made of polymer membranes and hydraulic pads. Fundamenty, 2021, no. 1(3), pp. 72-75. (In Russ.).
- For citation: Cybenko A. V., Shalimov V. N., Goglev I. N., Loginova S. A. Operation of LOGICBASE™ Polymer Roll Waterproofing Material for Multiaxial Stretching. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2023, no. 3, pp. 74-79. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2023.03.74-79