- DEPARTMENT "TESTING STRUCTURES" of NRU MGSU - 60 YEARS
- Strength Of Anchor Fastenings During Construction Control
- UDC 692.2:693.2.002.73
Aleksei V. BAULIN, firstname.lastname@example.org
David A. SARKISOV, email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The use of anchor fasteners in multilayer enclosing structures is considered. A model has been developed that takes into account the influence of strength parameters of materials of multilayer enclosing structures, in particular, mortar and stone (brick) on the bearing capacity of anchor devices, when they are removed and displaced in the structure. A computational complex is proposed that makes it possible to determine the resistance of masonry in its stressed state, characterized by flexural stretching and axial stretching, taking into account the influence of a number of factors. The results of tests of the adhesive strength of anchors in brickwork carried out on samples of bricks of various types - silicate and ceramic - are presented. The permissible tangential stresses in the mortar seam of the masonry during the extraction of the anchor are determined. The work of anchors intended for use in solid or hollow masonry, as well as for connecting layers in multilayer walls, is considered. Recommendations for the installation of anchors in the masonry walls are given. Analysis of the test results revealed a number of problems that exist in the design of fasteners in building structures and, as a result, during construction control.
Keywords: anchor fastening, strength parameters of masonry, bearing capacity of anchors, multilayer enclosing structures, mortar seam of masonry, construction control
1. Dudler I. V., Khayme N. M., Lyarskii S. P. Methodology of site investigation for extremely hazardous, technologically complicated, and unique engineering structures. Water Resources, 2015, vol. 41(7), pp. 904-915. (In Russ.).
2. Undozerov V. A., Shashkov A. A., Gajmalov D. R. Planning of construction processes in conditions of high saturation of the work front with labor resources. Nauka i biznes: puti razvitiya, 2019, no. 7(97), pp. 35-39. (In Russ.).
3. Ballarini R. A., Shah S. N., Keer L. I. Failure characteristics of short anchor bolts embedded in a brittle material. Proc. of The Royal Society of London. Series A. Mathematical and Physical Science, 1986, vol. 404, pp. 35-54. doi: 10.1098/rspa.1986.0017
4. Eligehausen R., Sawade G. Fracture mechanics based description of the pull-out behavior of headed studs embedded in concrete. Fracture mechanics of concrete structures,1989, no. 1, pp. 281-289. doi: 10.18419/opus-7930
5. Granovskiy A. V., Simakov O. A., Dzhamuev B. K. The use of composite materials as external reinforcement systems for strengthening stone structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 8, pp. 24-29. (In Russ.).
6. Holmyanskiy M. M., Kol'ner V. M., Serova L. P. Vliyanie nekotoryh konstruktivnyh i tekhnologicheskih faktorov na sceplenie provolochnoj armatury s betonom [The influence of some structural and technological factors on the adhesion of wire reinforcement with concrete]. Moscow, 2019. 256 p. (In Russ.).
7. Available at: https://www.dissercat.com/content/prochnost-i-deformativnost-kladki-sten-iz-razlichnykh-materialov-v-zone-zadelki-ankerov-pri-?ysclid=lf2ov9k5l9934309413 (accessed 25.02.2023). (In Russ.).
8. Available at: https://www.dissercat.com/content/prochnost-i-deformativnost-ankernogo-krepezha-pri-deistvii-staticheskoi-i-dinamicheskoi-nagr?ysclid=lf2oyqkasf558958955 (accessed 25.02.2023). (In Russ.).
- For citation: Baulin A. V., Sarkisov D. A. Strength of Anchor Fastenings During Construction Control. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2023, no. 3, ðp. 62-67. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2023.03.62-67