- DEPARTMENT "TESTING STRUCTURES" of NRU MGSU - 60 YEARS
- Vibro-Acoustic Methods For Quality Control Of Building Structures Of Buildings And Facilities
- UDC 620.179.16:69.05
Yuri S. KUNIN, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander S. PERUNOV, email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The features of the application of modern vibro-acoustic methods for quality control and flaw detection of building structures of buildings and facilities for various purposes are considered. The physical basis of the methods is indicated, their classification is given and the scope of application of each of the methods is marked: sound (low-frequency), ultrasonic (high-frequency) and vibro-resonance. The relationship between the strength, rigidity and crack resistance of elements of building structures with the parameters of dynamic measurements, the frequency of natural oscillations and decrement, is shown. The main feature of vibro-acoustic methods is an integral assessment of the quality of controlled structural elements. The article provides examples of the practical application of vibro-acoustic methods in production conditions at objects for various purposes. It contains recommendations on the joint use of vibro-acoustic methods with other methods of non-destructive testing and flaw detection to search for defects.
Keywords: vibro-acoustic methods, sound method, ultrasonic method, vibration method, flaw detection of building structures, testing of buildings and structures
1. Kartavyh V. E., Chernyakov D. V., Shahraman'yan A. M., Maklakov A. S. The use of engineering geophysics methods in assessing the engineering safety of buildings and structures. Tekhnologii grazhdanskoj bezopasnosti, 2004, no. 2(6), pp. 59-61. (In Russ.).
2. Zaycev A. S. Application of engineering geophysics in the study of soils and survey of buildings and structures. Inzhenernye izyskaniya, 2010, no. 10, pp. 70-71. (In Russ.).
3. Shuvalov V. M. Geophysical research methods and interpretation of geophysical data. integration of geophysics methods in solving problems of geology, engineering geology, hydrology and geoecology. Perm', 2010. 160 p. (In Russ.).
4. Shuvalov V. M. Complex application of geophysics methods at the stages of design, construction and operation of engineering structures and communications. Vestnik Permskogo universiteta. Geologiya, 2011, no. 4, pp. 46-60. (In Russ.).
5. Chotchaev H. O., Mazhieva A. H. Geophysical methods of solving engineering problems in the construction and reconstruction of buildings and structures in seismic areas. Aktual'nye problemy sovremennoj stroitel'noj nauki i obrazovaniya. Materialy Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Actual problems of modern construction science and education. Materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference (Grozny, October 12-13, 2017)]. Grozny, 2017, pp. 311-321. (In Russ.).
6. Zaycev A. S. Application of engineering geophysics methods for the study of historical and architectural monuments. Inzhenernye izyskaniya, 2009, no. 6, pp. 60-63. (In Russ.).
7. Shahraman'yan A. M. Localization of places where the stress-strain state of building structures changes based on vibration diagnostic measurements. Vestnik MGSU, 2014, no. 9, pp. 54-66. (In Russ.).
8. Matyushkova O. Yu., Tetter V. Yu. Modern methods of vibroacoustic diagnostics. Omskiy nauchny vestnik, 2013, no. 3(123), pp. 294-299. (In Russ.).
9. Eremeev V. P., Eremeev P. V., Eremeev D. V. Improvement of the method of vibration control of the technical condition of bridge structures. Dorogi i mosty, 2022, no. 2(48), pp. 199-206. (In Russ.).
10. Esenov A. V., Korotkov V. A., Kuz'minov A. V. et al. Assessment of the strength and stability of reinforced concrete structures of nuclear power plants, taking into account the results of vibration diagnostics. Vestnik NIC "Stroitel'stvo", 2022, no. 3(34), pp. 79-91. (In Russ.).
11. Pan'kina E. S., Dorofeev N. V., Grecheneva A. V. Analysis of the parameters of the geotechnical system in the organization and conduct of geotechnical monitoring. Mashinostroenie i bezopasnost' zhiznedeyatel'nosti, 2021, no. 1(42), pp. 33-35. (In Russ.).
12. Travush V. I., Shulyat'ev O. A., Shulyat'ev S. O. et al. Analysis of the results of geotechnical monitoring of the Lakhta Center Tower. Osnovaniya, fundamenty i mekhanika gruntov, 2019, no. 2, pp. 15-21. (In Russ.).
13. Kuleshov A. P., Pendin V. V. On the issue of processing the results of geotechnical monitoring of precipitation of structures. Izvestiya Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Inzhiniring georesursov, 2019, vol. 330, no. 8, pp. 190-204. (In Russ.). 14. Rykova V. V. Geotechnical monitoring: analysis of information arrays of foreign and Russian databases. Stroitel'stvo i tekhnogennaya bezopasnost', 2019, no. 14(66), pp. 155-164. (In Russ.).
15. Lanis A. L., Razuvaev D. A. Improving the quality of reinforcement of soil massifs based on the results of geotechnical monitoring. Vestnik Sibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta putej soobshcheniya, 2017, no. 4(43), pp. 5-11. (In Russ.).
16. Zyleva N. V. Assessment of dynamic impacts on ground structures during the dismantling of the superstructure by dropping. Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo arhitekturno-stroitel'nogo universiteta, 2007, no. 3(16), pp. 139-147. (In Russ.).
17. Tomilov S. N., Lapin A. V. Vibration diagnostics as a tool for identifying hidden design features and defects of the bridge superstructure. Dal'niy Vostok. Avtomobil'nye dorogi i bezopasnost' dvizheniya. Mezhdunar. sb. nauch. tr. [The Far East. Highways and traffic safety. International collection of scientific]. Khabarovsk, 2015, pp. 122-125. (In Russ.).
18. Lukpanov R. E., Enkebaev S. B., Cygulev D. V., Kushkarbaev N. Zh. Analysis of the bearing capacity of piles based on the results of static and dynamic tests. Povyshenie kachestva obrazovaniya, sovremennye innovacii v nauke i proizvodstve. Sb. tr. mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Improving the quality of education, modern innovations in science and production. Proc. of the International scientific and practical conference]. 2019, pp. 350-354. (In Russ.).
19. Uglova E. V., Eganyan G. V. Vibration diagnostics of bridge structures on highways. Molodoy issledovatel' Dona, 2021, no. 2(29), pp. 59-63. (In Russ.).
20. Kaptelin S. Yu. Measuring equipment for dynamic testing of transport structures. Put' i putevoe hozyajstvo, 2014, no. 9, pp. 31-34. (In Russ.).
- For citation: Kunin Yu. S., Perunov A. S. Vibro-Acoustic Methods for Quality Control of Building Structures of Buildings and Facilities. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2023, no. 3, ðp. 55-61. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2023.03.55-61