- DEPARTMENT "TESTING STRUCTURES" of NRU MGSU - 60 YEARS
- Evaluation Of The Compliance Of Prefabricated Reinforced Concrete Elements Joints
- UDC 69.057.12-413
Aleksander N. SHUVALOV, email@example.com
Mikhail G. KOVALEV, firstname.lastname@example.org
Valentin A. ERMAKOV, email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. A new stage in the development of large-panel housing construction, which makes it possible to build economical housing in short terms, is accompanied by the use of innovative design and technological solutions. For high-quality design of panel buildings, reliable initial strength and deformation characteristics are required, including the ductility of the joints of prefabricated reinforced concrete elements in the entire range of loading up to the limit value of shear forces. Full-scale tests of eight series of samples of vertical joints were carried out, in which the class of concrete, the thickness of the panels, the number and relative position of the mating elements varied. As a result of the tests, characteristic graphs of the dependences of displacements on the load of one of the joint elements relative to the other were obtained. For each sample, three compliance coefficients were determined at the intervals: from the beginning of loading to the formation of cracks, from the beginning of loading to the moment of application of the maximum load, and from the moment of formation of a crack to the application of the maximum load. In addition, dependences of joint compliance coefficients on the class of concrete, joint type, number and thickness of elements in it were obtained, which can be used as initial data in the calculations of multi-storey panel buildings.
Keywords: panel construction, joints of reinforced concrete panels, concrete grade, testing of reinforced concrete structures, displacements, compliance, crack formation
1. Nikolaev S. V. Modernization of the large-panel housing construction base - the locomotive of social housing construction. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 3, pp. 3-7. (In Russ).
2. Abakumov R. G. Innovative directions of structural and economic solutions of housing construction development from large-panel elements. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2020, no. 1, pp. 57-67. (In Russ). doi: 10.35679/1815-4972-2020-1-57-67
3. Shpeter A. K. The reality and future of large-panel construction in Siberia. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 2012, no. 4, pp. 29-32. (In Russ).
4. Kolchunov V. I., Martynenko D. V. The strength and deformability of precast-monolithic platform joints of panel buildings. Stroitel'stvo i rekonstrukciya, 2019, no. 2(82), pp. 26-34. (In Russ). doi: 10.33979/2073-7416-2019-82-2-26-34
5. Shapiro G. I., Shapiro A. G. Strength calculation of platform-type joints of panel buildings. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2008, no. 1, pp. 55-57. (In Russ).
6. Derbentsev I., Karyakin A., Volodin A. Stress behaviour in compression of contact-monolithic joint of self-supporting wall of large panel multi-storey building. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2017, vol. 262, p. 012032. doi: 10.1088/1757-899X/262/1/012032
7. Vella J. P., Vollum R. L., Jackson A. Investigation of headed bar joints between precast concrete panels. Engineering Structures, 2017, vol. 138, pp. 351-366. doi: 10.1016/j.engstruct.2017.02.018
8. Raghavan L., Thiagu H. Structural behaviour of conventional and precast panel joints. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET), 2017, vol. 8, iss. 4, pp. 156-162
9. Tamrazyan A. G., Dekhterev D. S. Assessing the impact of structural parameters on the reliability of a platform joint of panel buildings by the method of statistical modeling. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, n. 7, pp. 5-10. (In Russ). 10. Granovskiy A. V., Smilyanskiy A. L., Granik V. G. To assess the reliability of platform joints of panel buildings when using prestressed plates with internal anchors in them. Beton i zhelezobeton, 2003, no. 2, pp. 2-6. (In Russ).
11. Tamrazyan A. G., Fedorova N. V., Dekhterev D. S. Assessment of ponderability of constructional parameters of platform joint of panel buildings on reliability of connection by method of linearization. Izvestiya vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij. Tekhnologiya tekstil'noj promyshlennosti, 2018, no. 1(373), pp. 155-161. (In Russ).
12. Tamrazyan A. G., Dekhterev D. S. Investigation of the reliability of the horizontal monolithic joint of prefabricated wall elements of panel buildings by statistical modeling. Innovacii i investicii, 2017, no. 11, pp. 170-174. (In Russ).
13. Granovskiy A. V., Dottuev A. I. Experimental studies of shear and tensile strengths of panel vertical joints with the use of ties of swivels BT-spannschloss. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 1, pp. 17-20. (In Russ).
14. Karyakin A. A., Derbencev I. S., Popp P. V. Test results of fragments of vertical key joints of large-panel buildings for shear. Nauchnyj poisk. Materialy Vtoroj nauchnoj konferencii aspirantov i doktorantov. Tekhnicheskie nauki, 2011, vol. 1, pp. 122-126. (In Russ).
15. Derbencev I. S. Experimental and theoretical studies of monolithic keyed joints with flexible cable loops of large-panel multi-storey buildings. Nauchnyj poisk. Materialy Vtoroj nauchnoj konferencii aspirantov i doktorantov. Tekhnicheskie nauki, 2010, vol. 1, pp. 72-76. (In Russ).
16. Vodop'yanov R. Yu. Simulation and computation of large-panel buildings in PC LIRA-SAPR 2017. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 3, pp. 42-48. (In Russ).
- For citation: Shuvalov A. N., Kovalev M. G., Ermakov V. A. Evaluation of the Compliance of Prefabricated Reinforced Concrete Elements Joints. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2023, no. 3, pp. 30-35. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2023.03.30-35