- WATER SUPPLY, SEWERAGE, BUILDING SYSTEMS OF WATER RESOURCES PROTECTION
- Technological Schemes Of Surface Sewage Treatment From The Territory Of Cities And Settlements
- UDC 628.2:006.3
Oleg G. PRIMIN1,2, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lidiya M. VERESHCHAGIN└3, email@example.com
Darya D. ╩HUDYAKOV└4, firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
2 NIISF RAASN, Lokomotivnyy proezd, 21, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
3 VODGEO Research Institute, Sevanskaya ul., 62, Moscow 115516, Russian Federation
4 Mosvodokanal, Pleteshkovsky pereulok, 2, Moscow 105005, Russian Federation
Abstract. Surface sewage formed on the territory of cities and settlements of Russia during precipitation is an intensive source of technogenic pollution of the envi ronment, primarily of water bodies. This requires the development of innovative technologies, materials and treatment equipment used to protect the environment from pollution of man-made origin. In addition, changes are needed in the regulatory framework for regulating the flow of pollutants into water bodies and to optimize technological schemes for the treatment and discharge of surface wastewater into water bodies. The article presents the criteria for the selection of surface sewage treatment systems in cities and settlements of Russia that arose in connection with the implementation of Federal Law "On Amendments to the Federal Law "On Environmental Protection" and certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation" during the transition of state regulation of the impact of economic activity from existing principles based on water quality standards of water bodies of fishery importance to rationing based on technological indicators of the best available technologies.
Keywords: surface wastewater, disposal and treatment systems, selection criteria, pollution indicators, regulatory requirements
1. Rekomendatsii po raschetu sistem sbora, otvedeniya i ochistki poverkhnostnogo stoka s selitebnykh territoriy, ploshchadok predpriyatiy i opredeleniyu usloviy vypuska ego v vodnye ob"ekty [Recommendations for the calculation of systems for collecting, diverting and cleaning surface runoff from residential areas, enterprise sites and determining the conditions for its release into water bodies]. Moscow, NII VODGEO Publ., 2015. 88 p. (In Russ.).
2. Ivkin P. A., Menshutin Yu. A., Sokolova E. V. et al. The efficiency of storm water treatment facilities of continuous flow type. Vodosnabzhenie i sanitarnaya tekhnika, 2012, no. 1, pp. 52-58. (In Russ.).
3. Feofanov Yu. A., Mishukov B. G. Features of formation of surface sewage composition and selection of facilities for their purification. Voda i ekologiya: problemy i resheniya, 2017, no. 4, pp. 13-25. (In Russ.).
4. Galkin Yu. A. The main solutions for the system of collection, regulation and treatment of industrial storm sewage in Yekaterinburg. Vodosnabzhenie i kanalizatsiya, 2014, no. 1-2, pp. 71-75. (In Russ.).
5. Alekseev M. I., Kurganov A. M. Organizatsiya otvedeniya poverkhnostnogo (dozhdevogo i talogo) stoka s urbanizirovannykh territoriy [Organization of drainage of surface (rain and snowmelt) runoff from urbanized areas]. Moscow, ASV Publ., St. Petersburg, SPbGASU Publ., 2000. 352 p. (In Russ.).
6. Menshutin Yu. A., Fomicheva E. V., Vereshchagina L. M. The main criteria for the selection of surface runoff treatment systems. Ekologiya proizvodstva, 2014, no. 2, pp. 73-79. (In Russ.).
7. Shvetsov V. N., Vereshchagina L. M. Treatment of surface runoff from urban and industrial enterprises areas. Vodosnabzhenie i sanitarnaya tekhnika, 2005, no. 6, pp. 8-13. (In Russ.).
8. Vereshchagina L. M., Khudyakova D. D., Gromov G. N. Principal directions for improving process flow schemes and designs of units for surface runoff treatment. Vodosnabzhenie i sanitarnaya tekhnika, 2022, no. 4, pp. 4-9. (In Russ.).
9. ITS 10-2019. Ochistka sochnykh vod s ispol'zovaniem tsentralizovannykh sistem vodootvedeniya poseleniy, gorodskikh okrugov [Purification of juicy waters using centralized drainage systems of settlements, urban districts]. Moscow, Byuro NTD, Rosstandart, 2019. 416 p. (In Russ.).
10. Primin O., Varyushina G., Ten A. A complex of treatment facilities for the neutralization of surface run-off from urban territories. MATEC Web of Conferences, 2018, vol. 251, p. 03050.
11. Campisano A., Butler D., Ward S. et al. Urban rainwater harvesting systems: research, implementation and future perspectives. Water Research, 2017, vol. 115, pp. 195-209.
- For citation: Primin O. G., VereshchaginÓ L. M., ╩hudyakovÓ D. D. Technological Schemes of Surface Sewage Treatment From the Territory of Cities and Settlements. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2023, no. 2, pp. 81-86. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2023.02.81-86