- STRUCTURAL MECHANICS
- The Frequency Of Natural Vibrations Of A Plate Located On An Inhomogeneous Base
- UDC 624.04
Andrey N. LEONTIEV, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ksenia V. BALANDINA, email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), 26, Yaroslavskoe shosse, Moscow, 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. Currently, the problems of calculating structures on an elastic base are very relevant. In this connection, the influence of the inhomogeneity of the base on the frequencies of natural vibrations of thin plates is investigated. The plates located on the elastic base of the Winkler and having hinge supports along the contour are considered. It is assumed that the value of the coefficient of the base bed has a symmetrical character of change relative to the middle of the plate, and within its limits is described by a quadratic law. The Bubnov-Galerkin variational method was used to determine the fundamental frequency of natural oscillations. The calculation was performed in an Excel environment, while trigonometric functions were taken as approximating ones. Plates with different relative lengths are presented - short, medium length and long. It is shown that the influence of the inhomogeneity of the base on the fundamental frequency of natural oscillations is most noticeable for long plates.
Keywords: thin plates, elastic inhomogeneous base, Winkler model, Bubnov-Galerkin method, natural oscillation frequency, bed coefficient
1. Leontiev N. N. et al. Osnovy teorii balok i plit na deformiruemom osnovanii [Fundamentals of the theory of beams and plates on a deformable base]. Moscow, MISI Publ., 1982. 119 p. (In Russ.).
2. Vlasov V. Z., Leontiev N. N. Balki, plity i obolochki na uprugom osnovanii [Beams, plates and shells on an elastic base]. Moscow, Fizmatlit Publ., 1960. 491 p. (In Russ.).
3. Leontiev N. N., Sobolev D. N. Variacionnye principy stroitel'noj mekhaniki i osnovnye teoremy ob uprugih sistemah [Variational principles of structural mechanics and basic theorems on elastic systems]. Moscow, MISI Publ., 1980. 54 p. (In Russ.).
4. Andreev V. I., Barmenkova E. V., Matveeva A. V. On the nonlinear effect in the calculation of the structure and foundation, taking into account their joint work. Izvestiya vuzov. Seriya: Stroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 9, pp. 95-99. (In Russ.).
5. Andreev V. I., Barmenkova E. V. Calculation of the model of the "construction-foundation-foundation" system taking into account shear deformations. Stroitel'naya mekhanika i raschet sooruzheniy, 2010, no. 6, pp. 2-5. (In Russ.).
6. Leontiev A. N., Gorbunova T. N., Missurin M. R. Natural frequencies of plates of medium thickness. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Poland, Wroclaw, November 27, 2020), 2021, vol. 1015. Available at: https://iopscience.iop.org/issue/1757-899X/1015/1 (accessed17.08.2022).
7. Shashkin K. G. Calculation of the stress-strain state of the foundation, foundations and buildings, taking into account their interaction. Rekonstrukciya gorodov i geotekhnicheskoe stroitel'stvo, 2001, no. 4. Available at: http://georec.narod.ru/mag/2001n4/19/19.htm (accessed 17.08.2022). (In Russ.).
8. Gabbasov R. F., Uvarova N. B. Application of generalized equations of the finite difference method to the calculation of plates on an elastic base. Vestnik MGSU, 2012, no. 4, pp. 102-107. (In Russ.).
- For citation: Leontiev A. N., Balandina K. V. The Frequency of Natural Vibrations of a Plate Located on an Inhomogeneous Base. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2023, no. 1, ðp. 69-74. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2023.01.69-74