- HEAT SUPPLY, VENTILATION, AIR CONDITIONING, LIGHTING
- On The Influence Of The Variable Density Of The Outer Wall Layers On The Thermal Protection Of The Building
- UDC 532.546:536.2.022:536.24.02:697.1
Aleksey I. ANANIEV, email@example.com
Andrey G. RYMAROV, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dmitry G. TITKOV, email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The need to protect the outer walls from excessive moisture and improve the thermal protection properties is an urgent task. In this regard, blocks of layer-by-layer molding are of particular interest, in which each layer has a specified density, and, consequently, the coefficients of thermal conductivity and vapor permeability. Thus, it is possible to select the required resistance to heat transfer and vapor permeability of the outer wall for a specific region, taking into account the peculiarities of the climate. The use of external walls with different material densities inside makes it possible to implement the tasks of energy saving buildings. Variants of outer walls made of expanded clay concrete blocks with layers of different density, as well as coefficients of thermal conductivity and vapor permeability are proposed. Changing the arrangement of layers with different densities inside the blocks affects the local values of vapor permeability resistance, which leads to a different nature of the movement of water vapor inside the wall in winter. At the same time, water vapor does not accumulate in the wall, does not condense and freely goes into the outdoor environment, which reduces heat loss. Changes in partial pressures at full saturation and at the existing humidity inside the expanded clay concrete block with layers of different densities are considered to determine the possible precipitation of condensate from water vapors inside the wall. Layer-by-layer molding of building materials makes it possible to improve their properties to increase resistance to heat transfer and to form a dry and more durable outer wall.
Keywords: energy saving, thermal protection of building, external walls, expanded clay concrete, humidity conditions of walls
1. Anan'ev A. I., Rymarov A. G., Denshchikov N. A. Heat protection and humidity properties of external walls of buildings made of expanded clay and foam concrete blocks. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2021, no. 1, pp. 28-34. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.01.28-34
2. Aleksandrovskiy S. V. Dolgovechnost' naruzhnykh ograzhdayushchikh konstruktsiy [Durability of external enclosing structures]. Moscow, NIISF RAASN Publ., 2004. 400 p. (In Russ.).
3. Kiselev I. Ya. Dependence of thermal conductivity of modern thermal insulation building materials on density, diameter of fibers or pores, temperature. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2003, no. 7, pp. 17-18. (In Russ.).
4. Anan'ev A. I., Anan'ev A. A. Thermal protection properties and durability of opaque facade systems. Vestnik MGSU, 2011, no. 3, vol. 1, pp. 146-151. (In Russ.).
5. Fokin K. F. Stroitel'naya teplotekhnika ograzhdayushchikh chastey zdaniy [Construction heat engineering of enclosing parts of buildings]. Moscow, AVOK-PRESS Publ., 2006. 256 p. (In Russ.).
6. Kornienko S. V. Assessment of moisture accumulation in building enclosing structures in the annual cycle. Energobezopasnost' i energosberezhenie, 2015, no. 4, pp. 12-17. (In Russ.).
7. Shubin I. L., Anan'ev A. I. Heat-shielding properties and air permeability of ceramic blocks "Izotereks" in wall masonry. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 3, pp. 57-59. (In Russ.).
8. Lobov O. I. Operational qualities of enclosing structures. Gradostroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 4, pp. 61-65. (In Russ.).
9. Rymarov A. G., Titkov D. G. Features of calculating the thermal regime of an underground communication collector. Internet-vestnik VolgGASU, 2015, no. 4(40), p. 6. (In Russ.).
10. Rymarov A. G. Forecasting the parameters of air, heat, gas and humidity conditions of the premises of the building. Academia. Arkhitektura i stroitel'stvo, 2009, no. 5, pp. 362-364. (In Russ.).
- For citation: Ananiev A. I., Rymarov A. G., Titkov D. G. On the Influence of the Variable Density of the Outer Wall Layers on the Thermal Protection of the Building. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2022, no. 12, pp. 45-48. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.12.45-48