- INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN CONSTRUCTION
- Automation Of The Process Of Reinforcing The Retaining Wall Of A Hydraulic Structure
- UDC 626/627:681.5
Vyacheslav I. BABCHUK
Lyubov A. SHILOVA, email@example.com
Viktor S. EVSTRATOV, firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. Against the background of the digital transformation of the construction industry, information modeling technologies have been widely used. In this regard, the possibility of implementing a mechanism for reinforcing the retaining wall of a hydraulic structure using these technologies is considered.The analysis of the existing software was carried out, on the basis of which it was determined that the software package from Autodesk Revit was the most suitable at the moment, but imperfect functionality for solving the task. To create a special mechanism, several scripts were generated in the Dynamo visual programming environment, which is part of the software considered. For the correct operation of the scripts, families of retaining walls of various types have been developed, their parameterization has been carried out to ensure free change of structural parameters. To minimize errors in the work, each script was tested in a special project template, which made it possible to eliminate defects at the time of their occurrence. As part of further research, it is planned to adapt the developed approach to the possible use of domestic software.
Keywords: information modeling technologies, digital transformation, Autodesk Revit software package, Dynamo visual programming, hydraulic structures, retaining wall, reinforcement
1. Kievskiy I. L., Zharov Ya. V., Yurgajtis A. Yu. Novellas of the first joint eurasian congress on information modeling technologies. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2022, no. 2, pp. 43-50. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.02.43-50
2. Agutina T. N. Analysis of the implementation of information modeling technology in Russian construction companies for design and construction. Nauchny Lider, 2021, no. 23(25), pp. 6-8. (In Russ.).
3. Roman N. P., Bryanskiy I. A. Overview of the implementation of BIM in various countries of the world from the legislative and practical side. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo, 2020, no. 7(120), pp. 1146-1149. (In Russ.).
4. Sheina S. G., Vinogradova E. V., Denisenko Yu. S. An example of the use of BIM technologies in the survey of buildings and structures. Inzhenerny vestnik Dona, 2021, no. 6(78), pp. 340-346. (In Russ.).
5. Artemenko S. O. Prospects of using information modeling technology in the Russian Federation. Sbornik statey magistrantov i aspirantov [Collection of undergraduates and postgraduates]. St. Petersburg, SPbGASU Publ., 2022, pp. 260-267. (In Russ.).
6. Lapidus A. A., Avetisyan R. T., Mirzahanova A. T., Kazaryan R.R. Prospects for the development of BIM technologies in the territory of the Russian Federation. Sistemotekhnika stroitel'stva. Kiberfizicheskie stroitel'nye sistemy - 2019. Sbornik materialov Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. [System engineering of construction. Cyberphysical Building Systems-2019. Collection of materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference (Moscow, November 25, 2019)]. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2019, pp. 331-334. (In Russ.).
7. Semenyuk S. D., Kotov Yu. N. Reinforced concrete retaining walls. Vestnik belorussko-rossijskogo universiteta, 2018, no. 4(61), pp. 86-101. (In Russ.).
8. José C. R. Manual for detailing reinforced concrete structures to EC2: reference guide. New York, 2012. 503 p.
9. Information modeling in Autodesk REVIT. Available at: https://goo.su/fPnNSB (accessed 10.06.2022). (In Russ.).
- For citation: Babchuk V. I., Shilova L. A., Evstratov V. S. Automation of the Process of Reinforcing the Retaining Wall of a Hydraulic Structure. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2022, no. 12, ðp. 37-44 (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.12.37-44