- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Selection Of Construction Equipment For Pioneer Development Of Territories
- UDC 69.055.004.3
Pavel P. OLEINIK, firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. Pioneer development of territories is characterized by a wide variety of work structures involving the preparation of development sites, the creation of residential settlements, the construction of life support facilities, the laying of roads and engineering networks, etc. All these complexes of works are carried out with the use of construction equipment, to which the extreme natural and climatic conditions of the North impose special conditions. The decisive assessment of the work of construction machines and vehicles is their reliability, and any downtime results in significant losses. The main advantages and disadvantages of the operated construction equipment are indicated. The provisions on the formation of rational sets of machines are given, in which the parameters of the leading machine and auxiliary machines and mechanisms are interconnected with the consideration of fragments of determining the needs of mobile organizations in the main construction machines and vehicles. The system of timely technical and technological maintenance of construction equipment to ensure their smooth operation is considered with recommendations for the formation of a fleet of mobile workshops, taking into account the scope of their use and the combination of factors such as the specific working conditions of mobile formations, the composition of construction machines and organizational forms of their maintenance.
Keywords: pioneer development of territories, mobile formations, construction machines, motor vehicles, sets of machines, technical and technological maintenance
1. Work without interruptions: how to extend the service life of construction equipment. Spetstekhnika i transport, 2022, no. 5-6, p.24.
2. Tarasov P. I. Justification of the ways of development of vehicles for the development of the northern territories of Russia. Materialy XII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. "Problemy kar'ernogo transporta" [Problems of quarry transport] (October 1-4, 2013). Ekaterinburg, UrO RAN Publ., 2013. 86 p. (In Russ.).
3. Beletskiy B. F., Bulgakova I. G. Stroitel'nye mashiny i oborudovanie [Construction machinery and equipment]. St. Petersburg, Lan Publ., 2012. 608 p. (In Russ.).
4. Oleinik P. P., Brodskiy V. I., Kuz'mina T. K. Organizatsionnye formy mobil'nogo stroitel'stva [Organizational forms of mobile construction]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2015. 83 p. (In Russ.).
5. Oleinik P. P., Graneva A. V. Industrial-mobile methods for construction of buildings and structures in the northern regions. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2021, no. 5, pp. 53-59. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.05.53-59
6. Bad'in G. M., Sychev S. A. et al. T Technology and energy efficiency of installation of prefabricated elements of building systems. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2022, no. 7, pp. 54-60. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.07.54-60
7. Rukovodstvo po organizatsii stroitel'nogo proizvodstva v usloviyakh Severnoy zony [Guidelines for the organization of construction production in the conditions of the Northern zone]. TsNIIOMTP. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1978. 113 p. (In Russ.).
8. Volkov D. P., Krikun V. Ya. Stroitel'nye mashiny i sredstva maloy mekhanizatsii [Construction machines and means of small mechanization]. Moscow, Akademiya Publ., 2016. 160 p. (In Russ.).
9. Dobronravov S. S., Dobronravov M. S. Stroitel'nye mashiny i oborudovanie [Construction machinery and equipment]. Moscow, Vysshaya shkola Publ., 2006. 445 p. (In Russ.).
10. Perevozka 24. Available at: httpsp://perevozka 24.ru/pages/novinki-diga-severa-rynok-ekskavato-rov (accessed 15.09.2022). (In Russ.).
11. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po organizatsii vakhtovogo metoda rabot v stroitel'stve [Methodological recommendations on the organization of the shift method of work in construction]. Moscow, 2007.
12. Oleinik P. P. Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy progress v stroitel'nom proizvodstve [Scientific and technical progress in construction production]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2019. 441 p. (In Russ.).
13. Oleinik P., Yurgaytis A. Optimization of the construction organization's work plans by loading production units. E3S Web of Conferenñes, 2020, no. 175, pp. 11016. doi: 10.1051/e33 conf/2020175110
14. Dovgyalo V. A., Bochkarev D. I. Dorozhno-stroitel'nye mashiny. Mashiny dlya zemlyanykh rabot [Road construction machines. Machines for earthworks]. Gomel, BelGUT Publ., 2010. 250 p. (In Russ.).
15. Bardyshev O. A., Garkavi N. G., Teslenko N. G. Tekhnicheskaya ekspluatatsiya stroitel'nykh mashin na Severe [Technical operation of construction machines in the North]. Leningrad, Stroyizdat Publ., 1981. 184 p. (In Russ.).
- For citation: Oleinik P. P. Selection of Construction Equipment for Pioneer Development of Territories. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2022, no. 12, pp. 29-36. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.12.29-36