- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- A Set Of Measures To Improve The Operational Management Of Construction Based On Controlling
- UDC 69.009
Sergey B. SBORSHCHIKOV1, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vladimir I. MALAKHOV2, email@example.com
Irina M. MARKOVA3, firstname.lastname@example.org
Roman E. VVEDENSKY4, email@example.com
1 Public Law Company "Single customer in the field of construction", Sadovaya-Samotechnaya ul., 10, str. 1, Moscow, 127051, Russian Federation
2 AMETHYST CAPITAL, 2-ya Brestskaya ul., 5, Moscow 123056, Russian Federation
3 Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), 26, Yaroslavskoe shosse, Moscow, 129337, Russian Federation
4 Capital Projects Implementation Branch Office Rosenergoatom, ul. Ferganskaya, 25, Moscow 109507, Russian Federation
Abstract. A set of measures aimed at improving the organization of operational and production planning and operational dispatch management is being considered. The basis of such modernization, according to the authors of the article, should be controlling, which is a feedback in a single operational planning system for the purpose of adjustment (clarification of operational plans). The necessity of using new organizational forms and schemes of interaction within the framework of the management system of investment and construction activities, such as an engineering management scheme and a production and engineering center, is noted. The sequence of procedures for adjusting operational plans within the framework of controlling is given. The purpose of the article is to show the prospects and feasibility of using operational and production controlling in construction, as well as to justify a set of measures to improve the organization of planning and management processes of investment and construction activities. The development of the methodology of project management in investment and construction activities should contribute to improving the quality, reducing the duration of the construction of buildings and, on this basis, obtaining additional profit.
Keywords: operational and production controlling, project management, engineering, operational and production planning, operational and dispatch management, production and engineering center, investment and construction activities
1. Sborshchikov S. B., Vvedensky R. E., Markova I. M. Development of methods of operational and production management of construction of facilities for the use of atomic energy. Aktual'nye problemy stroitel'noj otrasli i obrazovaniya. Sbornik dokladov Pervoy nacional'noy konferencii [Actual problems of the construction industry and education. Collection of reports of the First National Conference (Moscow, September 30, 2020]. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2020, pp. 357-361. (In Russ.).
2. Sborshchikov S. B., Leybman D. M. Integral control of the implementation of construction projects of technically complex and unique objects. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 5, pp. 74-80. doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.05.74-80 (In Russ.).
3. Leybman D., Sborshchikov S., Kochenkova E. Organization of the integrated control of the implementation of sophisticated construction projects. MATEC Web of Conferences, 2018, pp. 05012. doi: 10.1051/matecconf/201825105012
4. Shinkareva G. N., Maslova L. A. Engineering as a basis for modernization of the construction industry. Integraciya, partnerstvo i innovacii v stroitel'noy nauke i obrazovanii. Sbornik materialov VI Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. [Integration, partnership and innovation in construction science and education. collection of materials of the VI International scientific conference (Moscow, November 14-16, 2018)]. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2018, pp. 162-166. (In Russ.).
5. Shinkareva G. N. Model of engineering scheme of construction organization for life cycle contracts. Vestnik MGSU, 2018, vol. 13, no. 10(121), pp. 1204-1210. (In Russ.).
6. Malahov V. I. Economics of engineering: the cost of project management - where to get funds from. Ekonomika i zhizn', 2016, no. 26, pp. 16-17. (In Russ.).
7. Malahov V. I. Vvedenie v sistemny investicionno-stroitel'ny inzhiniring [Introduction to system investment and construction engineering]. Moscow, DPK-press Publ., 2019. 208 p. (In Russ.).
8. Pavlov A. S., Karakozova I. V., Malyha G. G. et al. Organizational support of BIM technologies. Vestnik MGSU, 2019, vol. 14, no. 12, pp. 1628-1637. (In Russ.).
9. Lazareva N. V., Zinov'ev A. Yu., Oparina L. A. Complex of measures for the development of informatization and automation of construction and technical expertise. Russkiy inzhener, 2021, no. 2(71), pp. 45-48. (In Russ.).
10. Lazareva N. V., Zinov'ev A. Yu., Oparina L. A. Organization of claim-related work in construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2021, no. 12, pp. 61-66. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.12.61-66
11. Aleksanin A. V., Zharov Ya. V. The potential of using digital information models in the framework of construction management. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2022, no. 1, pp. 52-55. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.01.52-55
12. Kievskiy I. L., Zharov Ya. V. Formation of competence centers for the application of BIM Technologies in construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2021, no. 11, pp. 4-10. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.11.4-10
13. Zhuravlev P. A., Marukyan A. M. Resource provision of investment and construction activities as the basis of the mechanism for justifying the effectiveness of investment programs. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stv, 2021, no. 1, pp. 59-66. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.01.59-66
14. Zhuravlev P. A., Marukyan A. M. Features of pre-project studies in investment and construction activities (part 1). Inzhenerno-stroitel'ny vestnik Prikaspiya, 2021, no. 3(37), pp. 10-16. (In Russ.).
15. Aleksanin A. V. Influence of information technologies on resource saving opportunities in construction. Inzhenerny vestnik Dona, 2021, no. 2(74), pp. 11-19. (In Russ.).
16. Yazhlev I. K., Popkov A. G., Belogurova O. A. Problems of regulatory support for the introduction of resource- and energy-saving technologies in urban planning. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo, 2020, no. 3(116), pp. 1000-1002. (In Russ.).
17. Popkov A. G., Igonin D. S. Logistic complex solutions of processes in the construction of city infrastructure. Byulleten' stroitel'noy tekhniki, 2018, no. 9(1009), pp. 44-45. (In Russ.).
- For citation: Sborshchikov S. B., Malakhov V. I., Markova I. M., Vvedensky R. E. A Set of Measures to Improve the Operational Management of Construction Based on Controlling. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2022, no. 11, ðp. 82-87. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.11.82-87