- RESEARCH AND DESIGN CENTER "CITY DEVELOPMENT" - CONSTRUCTION COMPLEX
- On The Formation Of Expenses For The Creation Of Engineering Networks
- UDC 696/697:69.03:658.152.011.46
Grigory D. SURIN
Alexander V. ARENDARCHUK, email@example.com
Kirill V. KOZLOV
Vadim D. DEMIN
Research and Design Center "City Development", prospekt Mira, 19, str. 3, Moscow 129090, Russian Federation
Abstract. For large-scale construction deployed in Moscow, it is very important to have clear methodological acts regulating various aspects of construction activities. The article identifies the problems and offers suggestions for improving the methodological and regulatory support of the processes of connection (technological connection) of capital construction facilities to engineering networks. The issues of calculating the connection fee taking into account the length of sections of the pipeline network with different diameters (structural heterogeneity) and the need to develop federal legislation on the calculation of fees under agreements (contracts) on compensation of losses during the demolition (removal) of engineering networks are considered. The solution of these issues will make it possible to increase the transparency and validity of the calculations of fees for services related to the connection of capital construction facilities to utility networks, as well as for the demolition (removal) of utility networks.
Keywords: engineering networks, process of connecting a capital construction object to heat supply networks, payment calculation under loss compensation agreements, pipeline network, methodological and regulatory support
1. Argunov S. V. Basic principles of linking the program of integrated development of the heat supply system with investment and construction programs for the development of the city of Moscow. Razvitie goroda. Sb. nauch. tr. 2006-2014 gg. [Development of the city. Collection of scientific works 2006-2014]. Moscow, SvR-ARGUS Publ., 2014, pp. 243-246. (In Russ.).
2. Surin G. D., Kozlov K. V., Arendarchuk A. V. Mutual linkage between plans of implementation of territory planning projects and complex schemes of engineering support of renovation areas. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 8, pp. 55-59. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.08.55-59
3. Zhane A. D. On the publicity of the heat supply contract. Pravovye aspekty energo-snabzheniya - informacionno-analiticheskiy portal [Legal aspects of energy supply - information and analytical portal]. 2022. Available at: https://zhane.ru/analitika/publikatsii/1708-azhane-o-publichnosti-dogovora-teplosnabzhenija (accessed 19.10.2022). (In Russ.).
4. Hamidullin M. T. The legal nature of the technological connection agreement: a new look at the problem. Imushchestvennye otnosheniya v RF, 2020, no. 5(224), pp. 98-105. (In Russ.).
5. Kievskiy I. L., Kogan Yu. V. Development of schedules (modes) for financing engineering support of development areas. Razvitie goroda. Sb. nauch. tr. 2006- 2014 gg. [Development of the city. Collection of scientific works 2006-2014]. Moscow, SvR-ARGUS Publ., 2014, pp. 247-254. (In Russ.).
6. Argunov S. V., Kogan Yu.V. Enlarged indicators of costs for the development of engineering infrastructure. Ibid, pp. 271-277. (In Russ.).
7. Inflation significantly outstrips the growth of tariffs for housing and communal services Available at: http://ipem.ru/content/ipem-inflyatsiya-znachitelno-operezhaet-rost-tarifov-na-zhku/ (accessed 19.10.2022). (In Russ.).
8. Household expenditures on housing and communal services are growing faster than incomes in all million-plus cities, except Moscow: the results of the IPEM study. Institut problem estestvennyh monopolij [Institute of Problems of Natural Monopolies]. 2021. Available at: http://ipem.ru/content/raskhody-naseleniya-na-zhku-rastut-bystree-dokhodov-vo-vsekh-gorodakh-millionnikakh-krome-moskvy-rezultaty-issledovaniya-ipem/ (accessed 19.10.2022). (In Russ.).
9. Lagereva E. A. Analysis of heat energy tariffs for utility consumers in a large city. Nauchno-tekhnicheskij vestnik Bryanskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2018, no. 4, pp. 398-404. (In Russ.).
- For citation: Surin G. D., Arendarchuk A. V., Kozlov K. V., Demin V. D. On the Formation of Expenses for the Creation of Engineering Networks. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2022, no. 11, pp. 64-67. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.11.64-67