- RESEARCH AND DESIGN CENTER "CITY DEVELOPMENT" - CONSTRUCTION COMPLEX
- Identification Of Urban Planning Preferences Of The Population Based On Materials Of Public Discussions
- UDC 711.57
Ivan V. SHASHKOV1, firstname.lastname@example.org
Svetlana V. MARCHENKOVA2,3, email@example.com
1 Research and Design Center "City Development", prospekt Mira, 19, str. 3, Moscow 129090, Russian Federation
2 Department of Urban Planning Policy of Moscow, Nikitsky pereulok, 5, str. 6, Moscow 125009, Russian Federation
3 The State University of Land Use Planning, Kazakova ul., 15, Moscow 105064, Russian Federation
Abstract. The methods and results of the study of materials of public discussions of projects for planning the territories of the city of Moscow are considered. Public discussions of planning projects and projects of other urban planning solutions were carried out on the basis of a special service of the project "Active Citizen". The main methods of information selection and classification, methods of quantitative and qualitative data research are shown. For the study, the results of public discussions of Moscow territory planning projects 2020-2021 were selected. Based on the statistical analysis of the composition of participants in public discussions and the opinions expressed by them, quantitative indicators of public discussions were obtained. Then, a typological analysis of the proposals and comments of the participants of public discussions was carried out, considering the structure and categorical composition of the problems which were touched upon in the comments of the participants. Opinions with suggestions and comments contain information about citizens' assessment of the urban planning policy of the Moscow City government. The results obtained make it possible to optimize the management of the city, as well as to conduct a more targeted urban planning policy at the level both of individual administrative-territorial units and the entire city.
Keywords: public discussions, territory planning project, "Active citizen", public opinion, urban planning policy
1. Kogan Yu. V. Main trends of urban development in Moscow. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 8, pp. 24-29. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.08.24-29.
2. Kharinov I. N., Sinitsyna V. A. The right of citizens to participate in the adoption of urban planning decisions in the Russian Federation: legal nature and protection. Antinomii, 2022, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 131-152. (In Russ.).
3. Shugrina E. S. Municipal democracy: development trends in the materials of law enforcement practice. Pravoprimenenie, 2019, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 108-124. (In Russ.).
4. Medvedev I. R. Public discussions of urban development projects in the light of Law No. 455-FZ. Zakon, 2018, no. 3, pp. 126-137. (In Russ.).
5. Postanovlenie pravitel'stva Moskvy ot 27.02.2018 g. No. 117- PP "O proekte "Aktivnyy grazhdanin" (vmeste s "Polozheniem o proekte "Aktivnyy grazhdanin") [Resolution of the Government of Moscow dated 27.02.2018 No. 117- PP "On the project "Active Citizen" (together with the "Regulations on the project "Active Citizen")"]. (In Russ.).
6. Argunov S. V., Kogan Yu. V., Nazarov M. N., Starostina N. G. Application of statistical apparatus for monitoring urban development. Gosudarstvennaya sluzhba, 2019, no. 6(122), pp. 66-71.
7. Postanovlenie pravitel'stva Moskvy ot 28.03.2017 g. No. 120-PP (red. ot 15.02.2022 g.) "Ob utverzhdenii pravil zemlepol'zovaniya i zastroyki goroda Moskvy" [Resolution of the Government of Moscow dated 28.03.2017 No. 120-PP (ed. dated 15.02.2022) "On approval of the rules of land use and development of the city of Moscow"].
8. Parkhomenko M. I., Chebotaeva E. V., Kupryakov A. E. Implementation of a monitoring system for the realization of large urban projects. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2021, no. 11, pp. 24-30. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.11.24-30
9. Argunov S. V., Surin G. D. Methodology for determining priority measures for the development of transport infrastructure. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2021, no. 11, pp. 41-44. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.11.41-44
- For citation: Shashakov I. V., Marchenkova S. V. Identification of Urban Planning Preferences of the Population Based on Materials of Public Discussions. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2022, no. 11, pp. 56-63. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.11.56-63