- RESEARCH AND DESIGN CENTER "CITY DEVELOPMENT" - CONSTRUCTION COMPLEX
- A Comprehensive Methodology For Forecasting An Enlarged Schedule Of Costs For The Implementation Of Large-Scale Urban Projects
- UDC 711.4-168:69.003:658.152
Sergey V. ARGUNOV1, email@example.com
Sergey A. SEMENOV1, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yaroslav S. ARGUNOV2
1 Scientific Design Center "City Development", Prospekt Mira, 19, str. 3, Moscow 129090, Russian Federation
2 Moscow Analytical Center, Novy Arbat ul., 11, str. 1, Moscow 119019, Russian Federation
Abtract. A method of integrated enlarged calculation of capital construction costs has been developed, which is based on the volume indicators of capital construction formed at the stage of preparation of urban planning documentation, the marginal values of the cost of production and sales of a unit of volume. The algorithm of complex distribution of costs by years of capital construction is given. The methodology implements cost accounting for the construction and demolition of residential buildings, the construction of commercial facilities, social and transport infrastructure. The presented methods and algorithms have been tested in Moscow on the example of a Housing Renovation Program. It is established that these methods and algorithms can be used for an early comprehensive assessment of the volume of costs in the implementation of large-scale capital construction projects. In addition, their use makes it possible to reasonably estimate costs in the long term.
Keywords: consolidated cost calculation, consolidated schedule forecasting, large-scale capital construction projects, limit values, volume indicators, renovation, efficiency
1. Glushchenko K. P Problems of evaluation of large-scale projects. Vestnik NGUEU, 2019, no. 4, pp. 26-40. (In Russ.).
2. Argunov S. V., Semenov S. A. Forecasting an enlarged schedule of costs for the implementation of large-scale urban projects. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2021, no. 11, pp. 31-35. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.11.31-35
3. Kievskiy I. L. Kompleksnoe modelirovanie protsessov koordinatsii i upravleniya krupnomasshtabnymi gorodskimi proektami rassredotochennogo stroitel'stva [Integrated modeling of the processes of coordination and management of large-scale urban projects of dispersed construction] Moscow, 2021, 289 p. (In Russ.). Available at: https://mgsu.ru/science/Dissoveti/Zashita_dissert/kievskiy-ilya-leonidovich/Dissertaciya_KievskiyIL.pdf (accessed 20.05.2022).
4. Kievskiy I. L. Coordination and management of large-scale urban projects of dispersed construction in Moscow. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 8, pp. 6-13. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.08.6-13
5. Kievskiy I. L., Semenov S. A., Grishutin I. B., Minakov S. S. Methods of network planning and management when implementing territory planning projects. Ibid, pp. 49-54. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.08.49-54
6. Kievskiy I. L., Leonov V. V., Arsen'ev S. V. et al. Application of network planning and management methods in the implementation of the renovation program. Renovatsiya. Krupnomasshtabnyy gorodskoy proekt rassredotochennogo stroitel'stva. Monografiya o nauchno-metodicheskikh podkhodakh i nachale realizatsii programmy [Renovation. Large-scale urban dispersed construction project. Monograph on scientific and methodological approaches and the beginning of the program implementation]. Moscow, Russkaya shkola Publ., 2018, pp. 130-154. (In Russ.).
7. Renovatsiya. Krupnomasshtabnyy gorodskoy proekt rassredotochennogo stroitel'stva. Monografiya o nauchno-metodicheskikh podkhodakh i nachale realizatsii programmy [Renovation. Large-scale urban dispersed construction project. Monograph on scientific and methodological approaches and the beginning of the program implementation] / pod red. I. L. Kievskogo. Moscow, Russkaya shkola Publ., 2018. 196 p. (In Russ.).
8. Prokhorova Yu. S. Economic and mathematical model for calculating the estimated cost of construction of an object during the implementation of investment programs. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo, 2020, no. 9, pp. 985-990. (In Russ.).
9. Argunov S. V., Kogan Yu. V., Nazarov M. N. Consideration of key indicators in urban planning design. Gosudarstvennaya sluzhba, 2019, vol. 21, no. 2(118), pp. 57-64. (In Russ.).
10. Kogan Yu.V., Argunov S. V. Determination of enlarged indices of capital investments in development of engineering infrastructure. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2009, no. 4, pp. 13-15. (In Russ.).
- For citation: Argunov S. V., Semenov S. A., Argunov Ya. S. A Comprehensive Methodology for Forecasting an Enlarged Schedule of Costs for the Implementation of Large-Scale Urban Projects. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2022, no. 11, pp. 38-44. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.11.38-44