- RESEARCH AND DESIGN CENTER "CITY DEVELOPMENT" - CONSTRUCTION COMPLEX
- Indicators Of Urban Development Of Moscow In The Territorial Context
- UDC 711.4-168(47-25)
Zhanna A. HORKINA1, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yuliya N. BOGDANOVA1,2, email@example.com
1 Research and Design Center "City Development", prospekt Mira, 19, str. 3, Moscow 129090, Russian Federation
2 Russian Foreign Trade Academy of Ministry of economic development of the Russian, ul. Pudovkina, 4a, Moscow 119285, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article presents the results of the evaluation of indicative indicators of urban development of Moscow for 2018-2021 and the forecast of their dynamics for 2022-2025 inclusive. In 2022, the study was carried out according to five main indicators. Based on the analysis of actual and forecast values of indicators for administrative districts and municipalities, differences in the development of the city's territories are revealed. The evaluation of deviations of the indicative indicators in the context of administrative districts from the average value for the city as a whole was carried out. The analysis and evaluation made it possible to form a list of municipalities with negative urban development trends and with consistently low values of indicators in the short term. A list of territories requiring special attention in the formation and implementation of urban development measures has been formed. The analysis of the values of the indicative indicators used makes it possible to identify urban planning processes that can affect the level of development of territories and the comfort of living as a result of the implementation of the adopted urban planning decisions.
Keywords: indicative indicators, housing provision, potential jobs, provision of social infrastructure facilities, provision of service infrastructure facilities, provision of the territory with urban off-street transport facilities, consistently low level of indicator values
1. Kogan Yu. V. Main trends of urban development in Moscow. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 8, pp. 24-29. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.08.24-29
2. Horkina Zh. A., Bogdanova Yu. N., Ivanova O. A. Dynamics of values of indicators of urban development of Moscow and their forecast. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2021, no. 11, pp. 11-14. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.11.11-14
3. Argunov S. V., Kogan Yu. V., Nazarov M. N. Forecast of the population structure of Moscow for the period up to 2022. Gosudarstvennaya sluzhba, 2017, vol. 19, no. 5(109), pp. 68-72. (In Russ.).
4. Available at: https://rosstat.gov.ru/storage/mediabank/ykmb3eKg/munst.htm (accessed 17.08.2022). (In Russ.).
5. Available at: https://mosstat.gks.ru/folder/64634 (accessed 17.08.2022). (In Russ.).
6. Available at: https://data.mos.ru (accessed 17.08.2022). (In Russ.).
7. Maksimov S. O., Leonov V. V., Dolgushin A. V. Factors influencing the assessment of the population's need for social infrastructure facilities. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2021, no. 11, pp. 19-23. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.11.19-23
8. Argunov S. V., Surin G. D. Methodology for determining priority measures for the development of transport infrastructure. Ibid, pp. 41-44. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.11.41-44.
9. Argunov S. V., Kogan Yu. V. Assessment of the need for social infrastructure facilities in the development and analysis of territory planning projects involving the renovation of residential buildings. Renovation. Large-scale urban dispersed construction project. A monograph on scientific and methodological approaches and the beginning of the program implementation. Moscow, Russkaya shkola Publ., 2018, pp. 66-83. (In Russ.).
10. Kievskiy L. V., Kievskiy I. L. Priorities of transport construction. Razvitie goroda. Sb. nauch. tr. 2006-2014 gg [Development of the city. Collection of scientific works 2006-2014]. Moscow, SvR-ARGUS Publ., 2014, pp. 235-242. (In Russ.).
11. Kievskiy L. V., Horkina Zh. A. Implementation of urban planning policy priorities for the balanced development of Moscow. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2013, no. 8, pp. 54-57. (In Russ.).
- For citation: Horkina Zh. A., Bogdanova Yu. N. Indicators of Urban Development of Moscow in the Territorial Context. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2022, no. 11, pp. 32-37. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.11.32-37