- RESEARCH AND DESIGN CENTER "CITY DEVELOPMENT" - CONSTRUCTION COMPLEX
- Renovation Program As An Effective Mechanism Of Urban Development In Moscow
- UDC 711.555.4-168
Vladimir I. RESIN1
Andrey A. VALUY2, firstname.lastname@example.org
1 The State Duma the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, ul. Okhotny Ryad, 1, Moscow 103265, Russian Federation
2 Department of Urban Planning Policy of Moscow, Nikitskiy per., 5, str. 6, Moscow 125009, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article is devoted to the description of the methods used for the first time to form the Housing Renovation Program in the city of Moscow in order to create a comfortable urban environment - a new, balanced and comprehensively developed one, including social and transport development, landscaping and new standards of housing construction, infrastructure for leisure and creativity, and also much more. When forming this program, methods of systematization of heterogeneous information and a comprehensive approach to the formation of the most modern renovation standards, including for improving the regulatory framework and optimizing administrative procedures were used. The solved tasks and the methods used to solve them are described, which will make it possible to use these methods in the comprehensive renovation of the housing stock in other regions of Russia.
Keywords: renovation program, housing stock, comfortable urban environment, renovation standards, regulatory framework, urban planning documentation, starting sites of "wave" relocation, starting residential buildings
1. Gusakova E. A., Pavlov A. S. Osnovy organizacii i upravleniya v stroitel'stve [Fundamentals of organization and management in construction]. Moscow, Yurayt Publ., 2016. 318 p. (In Russ.).
2. Levkin S. I., Kievskiy L. V. Program-target approach to urban planning policy. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 8, pp. 6-9. (In Russ.).
3. Resin V. I. Sistemnoe regulirovanie funkcional'no-prostranstvennogo razvitiya goroda [Systemic regulation of the functional and spatial development of the city]. Diss. Moscow, 1995. 61 p. Available at: https://rusneb.ru/catalog/000199_000009_000115858/?ysclid=la891q6div720943571 (accessed 17.08.2022). (In Russ.).
4. Resin V. I. Upravlenie razvitiem krupnogo goroda: opyt sistemnogo podhoda [Managing the development of a large city: the experience of a systematic approach]. Moscow, Golos Publ., 1996. 328 p. (In Russ.).
5. Resin V. I. The concept of a "comfortable city". Available at: https://iz.ru/news/669392 (accessed 18.10.2022). (In Russ.).
- For citation: Resin V. I., Valuy A. A. Renovation Program as an Effective Mechanism of Urban Development in Moscow. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2022, no. 11, pp. 4-8. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.11.04-08