- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Proposal To Create A Developer's Commission In Order To Adjust The Design And Estimate Documentation (In The Order Of Discussion)
- UDC 69.059.1:721.011(083.75)
Gabil Ya. ZEINIEV, firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporation "Comet", Velozavodskaya ul., 5, Moscow 115280, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article presents one of the most difficult stages during the commissioning of an object - obtaining an opinion on the compliance of the constructed structure with the requirements of design documentation and technical regulations. The problems encountered by developers, which are characterized by an increase in the terms of commissioning of facilities and are accompanied by an increase in financial and labor resources, are identified and systematized. The most difficult problem is the passage of a repeated state examination in case of non-compliance with the project documentation that has passed the primary state examination of the completed construction of the object. Proposals aimed at creating conditions for reducing the time of commissioning of the facility due to eliminating the need for repeated state expertise have been developed. The creation of a functional diagram of the body "Technical Council of the Developer" at the stage of putting objects into operation to address the issues of adjusting project documentation is substantiated. The proposals put forward make it possible to solve the problems that have arisen and help to create conditions for reducing the time of commissioning of facilities.
Keywords: developer, completed construction object, repeated state examination, adjustment of project documentation, conclusion on compliance with the requirements of project documentation, scheme of the body "Technical Council of the Developer"
1. Sistemotekhnika stroitel'stva. Enciklopedicheskiy slovar' [System engineering of construction. Encyclopedic dictionary]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2004. 319 p. (In Russ.).
2. Volkov A. A. Cybernetics of building systems. Cybernetic building systems. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 9, pp. 4-7. (In Russ.).
3. Telichenko V. I., Korol' E. A., Kagan P. B., Kulikova E. N. Sistemotekhnika upravleniya celevymi stroitel'nymi programmami [System engineering of management of target construction programs]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2010. 224 p. (In Russ.).
4. Oleynik P. P. Organizaciya stroitel'nogo proizvodstva [Organization of construction production]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2010. 576 p. (In Russ.).
5. Strel'cova N. V., Petrova E. A., Gusanova A. V., Anikina I. D. Finansovo-ekonomicheskie aspekty importozameshcheniya v promyshlennom komplekse [Financial and economic aspects of import substitution in the industrial complex]. Volgograd, VolGU Publ., 2016. 192 p. (In Russ.).
6. Knyaz'nedelin R. A., Plotnikov V. A., Starikov S. V. Realizaciya koncepcii importozameshcheniya v rossijskoj promyshlennosti: ot teorii k praktike [Implementation of the concept of import substitution in Russian industry: from theory to practice]. St. Petersburg, Art-Ekspress Publ., 2018. 308 p. (In Russ.).
7. Mangurov D. V., Nikitin G. S., Os'makov V. S. Import substitution planning in Russian industry: the practice of Russian public administration. Voprosy ekonomiki, 2016, no. 9, pp. 40-49. (In Russ.).
8. Shirshikov B. F. Shortening the duration of the investment cycle on the basis of smoothing the contradictions of its participants. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 8, pp. 92-96. (In Russ.).
9. Lapidus A. A. The influence of modern technologies and organizational measures on the achievement of the planned results of construction projects. Tekhnologiya i organizaciya stroitel'nogo proizvodstva, 2013, no. 2, pp. 4-6. (In Russ.).
10. Muhametzyanov Z. R. Achieving sustainability of organizational solutions in the construction of industrial complexes. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 11, pp. 66-71. (In Russ.).
11. Ageev S. M., Zeiniev G. Ya. Organizational proposals for reducing the time of commissioning of completed construction facilities. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2021, no. 7, pp. 44-50. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.07.44-50
12. Lebedev S. A. Filosofiya nauki: kratkaya enciklopediya [Philosophy of science: a short encyclopedia]. Moscow, Akademicheskiy Proekt Publ., 2008. 692 p. (In Russ.).
13. Mill' D. S. Sistema logiki sillogicheskoj i induktivnoj: izlozhenie principov dokazatel'stva v svyazi s metodami nauchnogo issledovaniya [System of syllogical and inductive logic: statement of the principles of proof in connection with the methods of scientific research]. Moscow, Lenand Publ., 2011. 832 p. (In Russ.).
14. Zeiniev G. Ya., Ageev S. M., Asaul A. N., Labudin B. V. On the issue of efficiency of new technologies for reconstruction of buildings and structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2009, no. 5, pp. 55-56. (In Russ.).
15. Tolin A. E., Chursin A. A. Osnovy upravleniya innovacionnymi processami v naukoemkih otraslyah promyshlennosti [Fundamentals of innovation process management in high-tech industries]. Moscow, Ekonomika Publ., 2017. 391 p. (In Russ.).
16. Sirotkin R. O., Bajdakova N. N., Romanenko N. A. Sovremennye tekhnologii innovacionnogo razvitiya vysokotekhnologichnyh korporaciy [Modern technologies of innovative development of high-tech corporations]. Moscow, Dobroe slovo i Ko Publ., 2021. 232 p. (In Russ.).
17. Sirotkin O. S., Volostnov B. I., Polyakov V. V. Actual problems of innovative technological development of Russia. Problemy mashinostroeniya i avtomatizacii, 2017, no. 1, pp. 10-21. (In Russ.).
- For citation: Zeiniev G. Ya. Proposal to Create a Developer's Commission in Order to Adjust the Design and Estimate Documentation (In the order of discussion). Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2022, no. 10, ðp. 62-69. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.10.62-69