- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Modular Ventilated Facades For High-Rise Construction
- UDC 69.022.326:721.011.27
Konstantin G. VAHRUSHEV1, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mikhail A. SIMACHKOV2, email@example.com
1 Central Scientific Research and Design Experimental Institute for Industrial Buildings and Structures - TSNIIPROMZDANII, Dmitrovskoe shosse, 46, korp. 2, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
2 IK Genesis, Leningradskiy prospekt, 37, Moscow 125167, Russian Federation
Abstract. The design features of modular ventilated facades, which in recent years have become widely used in the domestic practice of high-rise construction, are considered. Modular ventilated facades represent an innovative technology designed primarily to improve the quality and productivity of facades. This technology differs from the technology of traditional hinged facade systems primarily in that the installation is carried out by enlarged elements / modules assembled at the factory. On the example of three high-rise buildings built in Moscow, the constructive diversity of modular ventilated facades is shown, and the expediency of using modular technology in order to increase the economic performance of an investment project is substantiated.
Keywords: modular ventilated facades, high-rise buildings, factory assembly, installation process, heat insulation, module frame
1. Afanasyev À. À., Zhunin À. À. Innovation technology of installation of hinged ventilated facades for civil construction. Vestnik MGSU, 2017, vol. 12, iss. 9(108), pp. 981-989. (In Russ.).
2. Astorqui J. S. C., Porres-Amores C. Ventilated facade with double chamber and flow control device. Energy and Buildings, 2017, vol. 149, pp. 471-482.
3. Vahrushev K. G. Walling - what's essential? Vysotnye zdaniya, 2010, no. 3, pp. 84-87. (In Russ.).
4. Gagarin V. G., Guvernyuk S. V. Problems of dynamic load determination on a facing layer of hinged facade systems in wind runs. Stroitelnye materialy, 2018, no. 6, pp. 8-12. (In Russ.).
5. Vahrushev K. G., Kramarev S. N. Design basics of enclosing structures on the unitized facades technology. Tekhnologii stroitel'stva, 2010, no. 5(74), pp. 52-54. (In Russ.).
6. Statsenko E. A., Ostrovaia A. F., Olshevskiy V. Y, Petrichenko M. R. Temperature and velocity conditions in vertical channel of ventilated façade. Magazine of Civil Engineering, 2018, no. 4(80), pp. 119-127. doi: 10.18720/MCE.80.11
7. Galyamichev A. V. Wind load and its action on facade structures. Stroitel'stvo unikal'nykh zdaniy i sooruzheniy, 2017, no. 9(60), pp. 44-57. (In Russ.).
8. Oleynik P. P. Modeling the reduction in the duration of the investment process. Estestvennye i tekhnicheskie nauki, 2015, no. 10(88), pp. 412-414. (In Russ.).
- For citation: Vahrushev K. G., Simachkov M. A. Modular Ventilated Facades for High-Rise Construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2022, no. 10, pp. 37-44. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.10.37-44