- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Determination Of The Period Of Safe Operation Of Industrial Buildings And Structures
- UDC 624.07:725.4.054/42.004.1
Aleksandr M. EFREMOV1, email@example.com
Vadim V. BOYKO1, firstname.lastname@example.org
Evgeniy Yu. SERGEEVTSEV1, email@example.com
Nikolay N. TREKIN2, firstname.lastname@example.org
Emil N. KODYSH2, email@example.com
Ivan A. TEREKHOV2, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sergey D. SHMAKOV2, email@example.com
1 Transneft, Presnenskaya nab., 4, str. 2, Moscow 123112, Russian Federation
2 Central Scientific Research and Design Experimental Institute for Industrial Buildings and Structures - TSNIIPROMZDANII, Dmitrovskoe shosse, 46, korp. 2, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article contains a developed methodology for determining the safe operation period of industrial buildings and structures, based on the results of determining the category of technical condition of construction objects by visual signs. To develop an approach to determining the period of safe operation, various methods for assessing the category of technical condition of buildings and structures were analyzed. An analysis was made of more than a thousand objects with a known date of the last major overhaul, which have different periods of operation, graphs of the dependence of the coefficient of reduction in the bearing capacity on the operation life of the construction object throughout the life cycle for stone, reinforced concrete and metal structures of industrial buildings and structures are plotted. The averaged degradation function of building structures was revealed, which showed significant convergence with the functions presented in other works. Based on the postulates of the safe operation of construction objects, an approach has been formulated to determine the period of safe operation of industrial buildings and structures, taking into account ongoing current and major repairs. The technique is illustrated by the example of the most commonly used elements in construction - reinforced concrete slabs.
Keywords: safe service life, technical condition, building structures, defects, reinforced concrete slabs, load-bearing capacity, technique
1. Efremov A. M., Boyko V. V., Sergeevtsev E. Yu., Trekin N. N., Kodysh E. N., Terekhov I. A., Shmakov S. D. Taking into account the joint effect of defects on the bearing capacity of structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2022, no. 8, pp. 11-18. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.08.11-18
2. Metodicheskiye rekomendatsii. Metodika otsenki ostatochnogo resursa nesushchikh konstruktsiy zdaniy i sooruzheniy [Methodical recommendations. Methodology for assessing the residual life of the supporting structures of buildings and structures]. FAU "FTS", 2018. 50 p. Available at: https://www.faufcc.ru/upload/methodical_materials/mp34_2018.pdf (accessed: 27.10.2019). (In Russ.).
3. Rekomendacii po ocenke nadezhnosti stroitel'nyh konstrukciy zdaniy i sooruzheniy po vneshnim priznakam [Recommendations for assessing the reliability of building structures of buildings and structures by external signs]. Moscow, CNIIPromzdaniy Publ., 2001. 100 p. (In Russ.)
4. Skuridin N. N., Sergeevtsev E. Yu., Granev V. V., Trekin N. N., Terekhov I. A. Influence of climatic conditions on the development of defects in building structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2020, no. 12, pp. 46-50. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.12.46-50.
5. Dobromyslov A. N. Otsenka nadezhnosti zdaniy i sooruzheniy po vneshnim priznakam [Assessment of the reliability of buildings and structures by external signs]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2008. 72 p. (In Russ.).
6. Trekin N. N., Kodysh E. N. Special limit condition of reinforced concrete structures and Its normalization. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2020, no. 5, pp. 4-9. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.05.4-9
7. Chirkov V. P. Prikladnyye metody teorii nadezhnosti v raschetakh stroitel'nykh konstruktsiy: uchebnoye posobiye [Applied methods of reliability theory in calculations of building structures: textbook]. Moscow, Marshrut Publ., 2006. 620 p. (In Russ.).
- For citation: Efremov A. M., Boyko V. V., Sergeevtsev E. Yu., Trekin N. N., Kodysh E. N., Terekhov I. A., Shmakov S. D. Determination of the Period of Safe Operation of Industrial Buildings and Structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2022, no. 10, ðp. 14-19. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.10.14-19