- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Organization Of Claim-Related Work In Construction
- UDC 69.009 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.12.61-66
Natalya V. LAZAREVA1, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexey Yu. ZINOVIEV2, e-mail: email@example.com
Ludmila A. OPARINA3, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
2 JSC Research Center of Construction, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, korp. 1, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
3 Ivanovo State Politechnical University, Sheremetevskiy prospekt, 21, Ivanovo 153000, Russian Federation
Abstract. The organization of claim-related work in construction companies, which is aimed at an objective and fair resolution of conflict situations between construction participants is considered. The main tool of this system is the construction and technical expertise. Based on institutional affiliation, judicial, pre-trial and corporate construction and technical expertise are distinguished. The article presents the sequence of procedures for their implementation, starting from the manifestation of the nature of inconsistencies (monogenic or polygenic). The interdisciplinary nature and multi-factor nature of the construction and technical expertise determine the variability of the interaction schemes within the framework of the claim-related work in relation to the object of expertise: dependent, affiliated and independent construction and technical expertise. It is assumed that the possible further development of the claim-related work will be its informatization, i.e. the use of information models of capital construction objects. It is concluded that in order to further substantiate the prospects and expediency of using information models in the chosen subject area, it is necessary to study the regulatory framework and existing practices of conducting construction and technical expertise.
Key words: organization of claim-related work, construction and technical expertise, monogenic and polygenic inconsistencies, reengineering, construction companies, capital construction object.
1. Zhuravlev P. A. Organization of resource and technological modeling of capital construction projects within the framework of investment programs. Normirovanie i oplata truda v stroitel'stve, 2019, no. 7, pp. 20-24. (In Russian).
2. Lyapin V. Yu., Lyapin A. V. Pricing in construction: an example of foreign countries. Energiya: ekonomika, tekhnika, ekologiya, 2018, no. 3, pp. 58-65. (In Russian).
3. Zhuravlev P. A. Making calculations for the work performed within the limits of firm contractual prices. Smetno-dogovornaya rabota v stroitel'stve, 2017, no. 5-6, pp. 49-56. (In Russian).
4. Zhuravlev P. A. Pricing system in construction. BST: Byulleten' stroitel'noj tekhniki, 2015, no. 11(975), pp. 39-41. (In Russian).
5. Ermolaev E. E. Transition from local to systemic measures of building complex management. Vestnik universiteta, 2013, no. 14, pp. 45-50. (In Russian).
6. Zharov Ya. V. The use of multidimensional modeling methods in solving problems of organizational and technological design of construction. Normirovanie i oplata truda v stroitel'stve, 2019, no. 11, pp. 15-20. (In Russian).
7. Zharov Ya. V. On the issue of improving the quality of organizational and technological solutions for construction based on the development of information modeling. Normirovanie i oplata truda v stroitel'stve, 2019, no. 11, pp. 5-9. (In Russian).
8. Aleksanin A. V. The impact of information technologies on resource-saving opportunities in construction. Inzhenerny vestnik Dona, 2021, no. 2 (74), pp. 11-19. (In Russian).
9. Aleksanin A. Secondary building materials planning system. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. XXVIII R-P-S Seminar 2019, 2019, pp. 012103.
10. Sborshikov S., Bobin A. Basic theorizes of regulatory impact logistics in investment and construction sphere. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. XXVIII R-P-S Seminar 2019, 2019, pp. 012124.
11. Yazhlev I. K., Popkov A. G., Belogurova O. A. Problems of regulatory support for the introduction of resource- and energy-saving technologies in urban planning. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo, 2020, no. 3 (116), pp. 1000-1002. (In Russian).
12. Sborshchikov S. B., Maslova L. A. Reengineering of capital construction facilities and reengineering of technological processes. Vestnik MGSU, 2019, vol. 14, no. 10, pp. 1321-1330. (In Russian). DOI: 10.22227/1997-0935.2019.10.1321-1330.
13. Sborshchikov S. B., Maslova L. A. Elements of information and analytical support for reengineering of capital construction projects. Vestnik MGSU, 2019, vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 912-921. (In Russian). DOI: 10.22227/1997-0935.2019.7.912-921.
14. Silka D. N. Development of mechanisms for preliminary justification of investments in construction. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo, 2020, no. 8(121), pp. 645-648. (In Russian).
15. Lazareva N. V., Zinov'ev A. Yu. On the principles of informatization of construction and technical expertise. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2020, no. 7, pp. 41-45. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.07.41-45.
- For citation: Lazareva N. V., Zinoviev A. Yu., Oparina L. A. Organization of Claim-Related Work in Construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 12, pp. 61-66. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.12.61-66.