- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Features Of Ecological And Engineering Solutions To Improve The Efficiency Of Construction In Mountainous Areas
- UDC 69.05.035.2 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.12.47-54
Pavel P. OLEYNIK1, e-mail: email@example.com
Rudolf G. ISRAELYAN2, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark A. ISRAELYAN2, e-mail: email@example.com
1 Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
2 Shushi University of Technology, ul. V. Vagarshyana, 7, Stepanakert 375000, Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Abstract. The influence of natural and climatic factors on the execution of construction works in mountainous conditions is considered. This effect with an increase in the height of the mountain terrain above sea level has not been studied enough, so it is not taken into account in engineering and technical solutions of engineering ecology. In this regard, the duration of the construction of buildings and structures significantly exceeds the regulatory deadlines, the efficiency of the use of labor resources, construction machines and mechanisms, motor vehicles decreases, and the costs of construction organizations increase. Based on the analysis of the construction of 160 objects, two groups of factors and their influence on the construction time of structures have been established. Formulas for determining the most active factors are recommended. It is proposed to calculate environmental risks using mathematical methods such as statistical experiment, expert assessments, modeling. The hypothesis of the development of these risks during construction in mountainous areas is presented. Based on multifactor models, its effectiveness has been proven. The developed mathematical models of the development of ecological and economic risks make it possible to make justified organizational and technological decisions during construction in mountainous areas.
Key words: ecological and economical risk, standard parameters of construction, hypothesis, prognosis, mathematical methods, convergence.
1. Arkhipov Yu. R., Blazhko N. I., Grigor'ev V. S. et al. Matematicheskie metody v geografii [Mathematical methods in geography]. Kazan, Kazanskiy universitet Publ., 1976. 352 p. (In Russian).
2. Anastenko P. D. Voprosy o pogode [Questions about the weather]. Leningrad, Gidrometeoizdat Publ., 1986. 390 p. (In Russian).
3. Augusti G., Baratta A., Kashati F. Verojatnostnye metody v sovremennom stroitel'stve [Probabilistic methods in modern construction]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1988. 575 p. (In Russian).
4. Israelyan R. G. Modeling of deviation of construction duration in mountains. Audit i finansovyy analiz, 2015, no. 2, pp. 120-123. (In Russian).
5. Koldova A. V., Poveshhenko Ju. A., Samarskaja E. A., Tishkin V. F. Metody matematicheskogo modelirovanija okruzhajushhej sredy [Methods of mathematical modeling of the environment]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 2000. 254 p. (In Russian).
6. Oleynik P. P., Shirshikov B. F. Komplektno-blochnyy metod vozvedeniya ob"ektov [Factory-assembled unit installation method of building erection]. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2008. 85 p. (In Russian).
7. Stroitel'naja klimatologija. Spravochnoe posobie k SNiP 23-01-99*. M., 2006. 397 p. (In Russian).
8. Gusakov A. A. Organizacionno-tehnologicheskaja nadezhnost' stroitel'nogo proizvodstva [Organizational and technological reliability of construction production]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1974. 252 p. (In Russian).
9. Kero N. I. Ekologicheskaya bezopasnost' v stroitel'stve [Ecological safety in construction]. Moscow, Infg-inzheneriya Publ., 2017. 246 p. (In Russian).
10. Luzinov E. V., Sedov V. A., Kuznecov S. M. Organizational and technological reliability of construction machines. Mehanizacija stroitel'stva, 2005, no. 10, pp. 17-19. (In Russian).
11. Telichenko V. I. Upravlenie ekologicheskoy bezopasnosti v stroitel'stve [Management of ecological safety in construction. Construction universities association]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2005. 383 p. (In Russian).
12. Malakhov V. M., Gritsenko A. G., Druzhinin S. V. Inzhenernaya ekologiya [Engineering Ecology in three volumes]. Novosibirsk, SGGA Publ., 2012. Vol. 1. 290 p. (In Russian).
13. Mishhenko E. F., Mishhenko A. S., Zelikin M. I. Adequacy of mathematical models in control theories, physics and ecology. Matematicheskoe obrazovanie, 2020, iss. 1(93), pp. 2-14. (In Russian).
14. Israelyan R. G. Osnovy organizatsii i upravleniya stroitel'stvom v gornykh usloviyakh. Analiz. Modeli. Resheniya [Fundamentals of construction organization and management in mountains. Analysis. Models. Solutions]. Stepanakert, ArGU Publ., 2011. 160 p. (In Russian).
15. Israelyan R. G., Simonyan V. G. About standards of construction duration in mountains. Promyshlennoe stroitel'stvo, 1991, no. 2, pp. 21-22. (In Russian).
16. Olejnik P. P. Organizacija stroitel'stva. Koncentual'nye osnovy, modeli i metody, informacionnye inzhenernye sistemy [Organization of construction. Conceptual foundations, models and methods, information engineering systems]. Moscow, Profizdat Publ., 2001. 407 p. (In Russian).
17. Shahnazarjan B. H., Zhdanova A. A. Analiz prichin otklonenij fakticheskih srokov prodolzhitel'nosti stroitel'stva ot normativnyh [Analysis of the reasons for deviations of the actual terms of the duration of construction from the normative]. Erevan, ArmNIISA Publ., 1980, pp. 83-86. (In Russian).
18. Spravochnik po klimatu SSSR. Vyp. 15. Dagestanskaya ASSR, Azerbaydzhanskaya SSR i Nakhichevanskaya ASSR. Chast' IV. Vlazhnost' vozdukha. Atmosfernye osadki. Snezhnyy pokrov [USSR Climate Reference Book. Issue 15. Dagestan ASSR, Azerbaijan SSR and Nakhijevan ASSR. Chapter IV. Air humidity. Atmospheric precipitation. Snow cover]. Leningrad, Gidrometeoizdat Publ., 1969. 239 p. (In Russian).
19. Spravochnik po klimatu SSSR. Vypusk 15. Dagestanskaya ASSR, Azerbaydzhanskaya SSR i Nakhichevanskaya ASSR. Chast' II.Temperatura vozdukha i pochvy [USSR Climate Reference Book. Issue 15. Dagestan ASSR, Azerbaijan SSR and Nakhijevan ASSR. Chapter II. Air and soil temperature]. Leningrad, Gidrometeoizdat Publ., 1966. 268 p. (In Russian).
20. Golenko D. I. Statisticheskie metody setevogo planirovaniya i upravleniya [Statistical methods of planning and management of networking]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1968. 400 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Oleynik P. P., Israelyan R. G., Israelyan M. A. Features of Ecological and Engineering Solutions to Improve the Efficiency of Construction in Mountainous Areas. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 12, pp. 47-54. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.12.47-54.