- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Conditions For The Manifestation Of Anomaly In The Flow Of Plasticized Cement-Mineral Mixtures
- UDC 666.96 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.12.23-30
Aleksandr S. INOZEMTCEV1, e-mail: InozemcevAS@mgsu.ru
Evgeniy V. KOROLEV2, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
2 Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, ul. 2-ya Krasnoarmeyskaya, 4, St. Petersburg 190005, Russian Federation
Abstract. The paper presents the results of a study of cement-mineral pastes plasticized with a polycarboxylate plasticizer. It is established that the introduction of surfactants into cement systems changes the conditions of interaction of particles of the dispersed phase, increasing the uniformity of the distribution of water in the volume due to reducing the thickness of its interlayer. An important condition for the manifestation of a geological anomaly is the occurrence of structural heterogeneity in dispersed systems, the structural properties of which are characteristic of the lattice approximation. The boundaries of the flow anomaly of plasticized dispersed cement-based systems can be established using a geometric criterion that takes into account the parameters of the structure of the mixture. The restoration of the typical flow occurs due to the more intensive formation of the dense "frontal" zone and its greater influence on the resistance to the flow than the "peripheral" zone, which exerts the opposite effect.
Key words: cement-mineral pastes, plasticized mixtures, polycarboxylate plasticizer, rheological curve, flow curve, flow anomaly, rheological anomaly.
1. Pivinskiy Ju. E. Reologija dilatantnyh i tiksotropnyh dispersnyh system [Rheology of dilatant and thixotropic dispersed systems]. Saint Petersburg, RIO SPbGTI(TU) Publ., 2001. 174 p. (In Russian).
2. Kirsanov E. A., Matveenko V. N. Nen'jutonovskoe techenie dispersnyh, polimernyh i zhidkokristallicheskih sistem. Strukturnyy podhod [Non-Newtonian flow of dispersed, polymer and liquid crystal systems. Structural approach]. Moscow, Tehnosfera Publ., 2016. 379 p. (In Russian).
3. Ur'ev N. B. Fiziko-himicheskie osnovy tehnologii dispersnyh sistem i materialov [Physico-chemical fundamentals of technology of dispersed systems and materials]. Moscow, Himiya Publ., 1988. 256 p. (In Russian).
4. Nesvetaev G. V., Davidjuk A. N. The effect of some hyperplasticizers on porosity, moisture deformation and frost resistance of cement stone. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2010, no. 1, pp. 44-46. (In Russian).
5. Izotov V. S., Ibragimov R. A. The influence of some hyperplasticizers on the basic properties of cement compositions. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2010, no. 11, pp. 14-17. (In Russian).
6. Inozemcev A.S., Korolev E. V., Zyong T. K. Rheological features of cement-mineral systems plasticized with polycarboxylate plasticizer. Regional'naya arhitektura i stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 3(40), pp. 24-34. (In Russian).
7. Ma S., Huang C., Baah P., Nantung T., Lu N. The influence of water-to-cement ratio and superabsorbent polymers (SAPs) on solid-like behaviors of fresh cement pastes. Construction and Building Materials, 2021, vol. 275, p. 122160. DOI: 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2020.122160.
8. Brumaud C., Baumann R., Schmitz M., Radler M., Roussel N. Cellulose ethers and yield stress of cement pastes. Cement and Concrete Research, 2014, vol. 55, pp. 14-21. DOI: 10.1016/j.cemconres.2013.06.013.
9. Inozemcev A. S., Koroljov E. V., Zyong T. K. Structural model of the flow of plasticized cement-mineral mixtures. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2020, no. 4-5, pp. 90-96. (In Russian).
10. Inozemtcev A., Korolev E., Duong T. Q. Study of mineral additives for cement materials for 3D-printing in construction. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2018, p. 032009. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/365/3/032009.
- For citation: Inozemtcev À. S., Korolev E. V. Conditions for the Manifestation of Anomaly in the Flow of Plasticized Cement-Mineral Mixtures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 12, pp. 23-30. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.12.23-30.