- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Automation Processes For Execution Of Executive Documentation
- UDC 69.05:65.011.56 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.10.67-71
Artem S. SUBBOTIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Diana V. ZHARKOVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The issue of automation of executive documentation in industrial and civil construction is considered. Digitalization of executive and technical documentation is an innovation that will have a positive impact on the construction process. The use of digital software will not only increase the efficiency of maintaining executive documentation, but also help to solve environmental problems, since the use of paper media will be significantly reduced. The main components of the executive documentation are listed. Examples of software complexes already existing abroad, which greatly facilitate the work on executive documentation, are given. The innovative program created for the organization of the construction process in Russia is demonstrated. The positive changes that can occur in the construction process with its full automation are shown.
Key words: digitalization, executive documentation, electronic document management, executive technical documentation, general journal of works.
1. Postanovlenie pravitel'stva RF ot 5 marta 2021 g. ¹ 331. [Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 331 dated March 5, 2021]. (In Russian).
2. Postanovlenie pravitel'stva RF ot 18 aprelya 2020 g. ¹ 552 [Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of April 18, 2020 No. 552]. (In Russian).
3. Prikaz Rostekhnadzora ot 26 dekabrya 2006 g. ¹ 1128 [Rostechnadzor Order No. 1128 dated December 26, 2006]. (In Russian).
4. Index of development of information and communication technologies in the countries of the world. Available at: https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5a3a3190dcaf8ea6ed2e1a5c/chto-proishodit-s-cifrovoi-ekonomikoi-rossii-5b35d94324336d00a9a89e24 (accessed 18.8.2021).
5. RD 11-02-2006 Trebovaniya k sostavu i poryadku vedeniya ispolnitel'noy doku-mentatsii pri stroitel'stve, rekonstruktsii, kapital'nom remonte ob"ektov kapital'nogo stroitel'stva i trebovaniya, pred"yavlyaemye k aktam osvidetel'stvo-vaniya rabot, konstruktsiy, uchastkov setey inzhenerno-tekhnicheskogo obespecheniya (s izmeneniyami) [Requirements for the composition and procedure for conducting executive documentation during construction, reconstruction, capital repairs of capital construction facilities and requirements for certificates of inspection of works, structures, sections of engineering support networks (with changes)]. (In Russian).
6. RD 39-00147105-015-98 Pravila kapital'nogo remonta magistral'nykh nefteprovodov [Ruiles for the overhaul of trunk oil pipelines], form 31, pp. 55-56. (In Russian).
7. RD 11-05-2007 Poryadok vedeniya obshchego i (ili) spetsial'nogo zhurnala ucheta vypolneniya rabot pri stroitel'stve, rekonstruktsii, kapital'nom remonte ob"ektov kapital'nogo stroitel'stva [The procedure for maintaining a general and (or) a special log of work performed during construction, reconstruction, capital repairs of capital construction facilities], pp. 104-110. (In Russian).
8. VSN 012-88 Stroitel'stvo magistral'nykh i promyslovykh truboprovodov. Kontrol' kachestva i priemki rabot. Ch. 2. Formy dokumentatsii i pravila ee oformleniya v protsesse sdachi-priemki [Construction of main industrial pipelines. Forms of documentation and rules of its registration in the process of delivery and acceptance], form 2.4, pp. 146-149. (In Russian).
9. Steinberg A. I. Executive technical documentation in construction. Primernyy sostav proekta obshchestvennogo zdaniya (sooruzheniya) na stadii rabochikh chertezhey [Approximate composition of the project of a public building (structure) at the stage of working drawings]. Leningrad, Stroyizdat Publ., 1983, pp. 182-185. (In Russian).
10. Letford A. N., Shinkevich V. A. Executive documentation in construction. Sostav i poryadok vedeniya ispolnitel'noy dokumentatsii [The composition and procedure for maintaining executive documentation]. St. Petersburg, CKS Publ., 2011, pp. 8-11. (In Russian).
11. Rakhmatullina E. S. BIM modeling as an element of modern construction. Rossiyskoe predprinimatel'stvo, 2017, no. 19, vol. 18, pp. 2849-2866. (In Russian).
12. The level of digitalization in Russia. Available at: https://stroybots.ru/digital_construction (accessed 18.8.2021).
13. Type of Procore software. Available at: https://startpack.ru/compare/targetprocess/procore (accessed 25.8.2021).
14. Presentation of the PlanGrid program. Available at: https://blog.plangrid.com/2018/12/introducing-plangrid-connect-and-our-expanded-ecosystem/?doing_wp_cron=1611886928.5356359481811523437500 (accessed 25.8.2021).
15. Exon program interface. Available at: https://exonproject.ru/modules/exon-planer/ (accessed 27.8.2021).
16. View of the "Documents" tab in the Exon software package. Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyFdfD7YXu0&t=112s (accessed 27.8.2021).
17. Subbotin A. S., Melkumyan A. O., Khuriev V. A. Organization of technological approach to the design of engineering systems using bim-technologies. 2019 Innovative technologies in environmental science and education, Itese 2019, Divnomorskoe Village, Russian Federation, September 9-14, 2019. E3S Web of Conferences, 2019, pp. 03008.
18. Undozerov V. A., Subbotin A. S., Bekin P. B. Possible solutions for digitalization of agriculture on the example of the pereslavl agricultural business incubator project. Tsifrovaya transformatsiya sel'skogo khozyaystva: problemy i perspektivy [Digital transformation of agriculture: problems and prospects], Cheboksary, February 28, 2020. Cheboksary, Chuvashskaya gosudarstvennaya sel'skokhozyaystvennaya akademiya Publ., 2020, pp. 76-84. (In Russian).
19. Sarbaev R. R., Largin T. A. Introduction of innovative approaches and technologies in the energy sector. Dni studencheskoy nauki [Days of student science], Moscow, March 1-5, 2021. Moscow, MISI-MGSU Publ., 2021, pp. 347-354. (In Russian).
- For citation: Subbotin A. S., Zharkova D. V. Automation Processes for Execution of Executive Documentation. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 10, pp. 67-71. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.10.67-71.