- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Thermomechanical Treatment Of High-Strength Thick-Sheet Rolled Products In The Conditions Of The Metallurgical Complex Of Rolling Mill-5000
- UDC 621.771.2 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.10.50-55
Sergey V. GOLOVIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Artem G. KRAVCHENKO, e-mail: email@example.com
Vitaly P. DREMOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vyksa Steel Works, ul. Brat'ev Batashevyh, 45, Vyksa 607060, Russian Federation
Abstract. The practical results of the production of steel plates of increased and high strength in the state after thermo-mechanical treatment on Mill 5000 of sheet rolling shop of Vyksa Metallurgical Plant are considered. The features of the modern technology of thermo-mechanical processing of thick-sheet rolled products and its advantages over classical technologies of thermal improvement are noted. The concepts of chemical composition and comparative analysis with the basic requirements of regulatory and technical documentation are presented. Particular attention is paid to the change in the mechanical properties of the thickness of the steel plates and the results of the optimization of the characteristics. The results of tests on the weldability of rolled steel in accordance with the Euronorm procedure are presented. The analysis of the complex of properties of low-alloy steel sheet products after thermomechanical processing, as well as more expensive sheet products made of steel grades alloyed with nickel and chromium, after quenching with high tempering is made. The research results confirm the effectiveness of the technology of thermo-mechanical treatment of high-strength sheet metal, in terms of providing a complex of technical, technological and special characteristics, in comparison with expensive heat treatment processes.
Key words: thermo-mechanical treatment, metallurgical complex - rolling mill 5000, high-strength thick-sheet rolled metal, steel plates, cold resistance, crack resistance.
1. Schastlivcev V. M., Tabatchikova T. I., Yakovleva I. L. et al. Features of the structure of bainite in low-carbon welded steels after thermomechanical treatment. Voprosy materialovedeniya, 2009, no. 3, pp. 26-38. (In Russian).
2. Goli-Oglu E. A., Bokachev Yu. A. Thermomechanical treatment of plates up to 100 mm thick from low-alloy structural steel in NLMK DanSteel. Stal', 2014, no. 9, pp. 71-78. (In Russian).
3. Golovin S. V., Chervonnyj A. V., Samohvalov M. V., Sokolova M. Yu., Kravchenko A. G. Development of technology for thermomechanical processing of plates of increased and high strength for sheet structures operating under special operating conditions. Trudy ÕII Kongressa prokatchikov [Proc. of the XII Congress of Distributors] (Vol. II). Moscow, Grin Print Publ., 2020, pp. 98-104. (In Russian).
4. Oryshchenko A. S., Malyshevskij V. A., Hlusova E. I. Modern structural steels for the Arctic. Sudostroenie, 2013, no. 3, pp. 46-49. (In Russian).
5. Malahov N. V., Motovilina G. D., Hlusova E. I., Kazakov A. A. Structural heterogeneity and methods of its reduction to improve the quality of structural steels. Voprosy materialovedeniya, 2009, no. 3, pp. 52-64. (In Russian).
6. Gorynin I. V., Rybin V. V., Malyshevskij V. A., Hlusova I. E. Cold-resistant steels for technical means of Arctic shelf development. Voprosy materialovedeniya, 2009, no. 3, pp. 108-126. (In Russian).
- For citation: Golovin S. V., Kravchenko A. G., Dremov V. P. Thermomechanical Treatment of High- Strength Thick-Sheet Rolled Products in the Conditions of the Metallurgical Complex of Rolling Mill-5000. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 10, pp. 50-55. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.10.50-55.