- ECOLOGICAL SAFETY OF CONSTRUCTION AND MUNICIPAL FACILITIES
- Calculation Of The Radiation Temperature Of The Environment Of The Yard Territory During Renovation
- UDC 504.75.05 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.06.56-61
Yuri A. SUMERKIN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Megastroy, ul. Mytishchinskaya 2-ya, 2, str. 2, Moscow 129626, Russian Federation
Abstract. Renovation of the housing stock should provide not only comfortable housing, but a fundamentally new environment for citizens. One of the most important tasks of renovation is to improve the ecological situation of the urban environment. The radiation temperature of the environment as an indicator of the microclimate of the courtyard territory determines the comfortable and safe conditions for people to stay. The method of calculating the radiation temperature, based on the determination of the irradiance coefficients from the ball thermometer to the surrounding areas of the fences of the imaginary space (parallelepiped) of the yard, taking into account their surface temperatures, makes it possible to control the thermal load of the environment. A number of calculations were performed that makes it possible to conduct a quantitative and qualitative analysis of changes in the microclimate of the yard territory after renovation, for the warm season, with a significant increase in the density of development. It is shown that with increasing building density, the heat load of the residential yard environment increases. These values can create unsafe conditions for residents to stay in the yard during the warm season. The use of "light" materials in the decoration of facades and the arrangement of lawns in the covering of the yard can significantly reduce the heat load. Calculations of radiation temperatures of the environment show that courtyards surrounded by tower-type buildings have a lower thermal load than courtyards-wells.
Key words: renovation, environmental safety of urban environment, urban planning solution, microclimate of urban areas, radiation temperature of environment.
1. Myagkov M. S., Gubernsky Yu. D., Konova L. I., Litskevich V. K. Gorod, arkhitektura, chelovek I klimat [City, architecture, man and climate]. Moscow, Architectura-C Publ., 2007. 344 p. (In Russian).
2. Oke T. R. The urban energy balance. Progress in Physical Geographym,1988, no. 12, pp. 471-508. DOI: 10.1177/030913338801200401. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/275590257_The_urban_energy_balance_Prog_Phys_Geogr (accessed 10.03.2021).
3. Myagkov M. S. Assessment of meteorological and microclimatic conditions in urban design. Territoriya i planirovanie, 2005, no. 1, pp. 54-59. (In Russian).
4. Howard L. The climate of London, deduced from meteorological observations, made at different places in the neighborhood of the metropolis. In 2 vol. London, 1818, 1820. Available at: https://books.google.ru/books?id=7skTAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&hl=ru#vonepage&q&f=false (accessed 10.03.2021).
5. Àisenstadt B. A. Assessment of the radiation effect of various elements of the urban environment on the thermal state of a person for urban planning. Stroitelnaya klimatologiya, 1987, no. 6, pp. 66-71. (In Russian).
6. Sumerkin Y. A. Calculation of the radiation temperature of the urban development environment. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel_stvo, 2020, no. 4, pp. 34-40. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.04.34-40.
7. Fedorovich G. V. Assessment of the thermal situation with the help of a ball thermometer. Bezopasnost I okhrana truda, 2011, no. 1, pp. 68-71. (In Russian).
8. Preparation of a project for planning the territory of blocks 58, 59 of the Fili-Davydkovo district (ZAO) in order to implement the housing renovation program in the city of Moscow. Moscow, 2019. Available at: https://fili-davydkovo.mos.ru/Óòâåðæäàåìàÿ_÷àñòü_Ôèëè-Äàâûäêîâî_58,59%20(3).pdf (accessed 20.07.2020). (In Russian).
9. Sumerkin Yu. A. Field surveys of residential development on the subject of energy impact of buildings on microclimatic conditions of courtyard space. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel_stvo, 2017, no. 5. pp. 76-80. (In Russian).
10. Method of calculating the heat transfer resistance of the building envelope structure taking into account the coating "microsphere-binder". Available at: http://inoteck.net/metodika_rascheta_soprot (accessed 20.07.2020). (In Russian).
- For citation: Sumerkin Ya. A. Calculation of the Radiation Temperature of the Environment of the Yard Territory During Renovation. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 6, pp. 56-61. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.06.56-61.