- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Taumalite Wall Panels For Various Buildings
- UDC 666.914.4 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.06.32-38
Arkadiy V. GRANOVSKIY1, e-mail: GranovskiyAV@mgsu.ru
Yuriy N. CHADOV2, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vladimir M. LYSKOV3, e-mail: email@example.com
Mikhail V. POPOV3, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
2 Proektnyy Institut Rekonstruktsii i Stroitel'stva, ul. Monastyrskaya, 14, Perm 614015. Russian Federation
3 SATURN-R, ul. Kuybysheva, 37, Perm 614000, Russian Federation
Abstract. The designs of external wall panels made using gypsum-containing binders are considered. The effectiveness of the influence of taumalite - a fast hardening composite on the basis of gypsum cement binder and organic filler- on the strength and deformation characteristics of wall panels is analyzed. A brief review of research in improving the performance characteristics of structures based on gypsum-containing binders due to dispersed reinforcement with inorganic and organic fibers is given. The high environmental friendliness of thaumalite panels is shown. The data on the sound insulation and heat engineering characteristics of single-, two- and three-layer panels, obtained from the results of experimental studies of the panels, are presented. It is noted that the panel designs meet the requirements of the current Standards in terms of providing the required level of heat and sound insulation of premises. The results of tests of multi-layer taumalite wall panels on the shift of layers relative to each other and the off-center application of the load during compression are presented. The effectiveness of the use and influence of organic additives when manufacturing thaumalite panels on the environmental friendliness of the production process, in particular, the use of waste from the pulp industry. is analyzed.
Key words: three-layer thaumalite wall panels, gypsum, sound and thermal insulation of panels, pulp industry ospreys, load-bearing capacity during layer shift and compression.
1. Granovskiy A. V., Dzhamuev B. K., Lyskov A. V., Popov M. V. Modern bearing structures of buildings made of fast hardening composite (Taumalit) on the basis of gypsum-cement binder. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 9, pp. 101-105. (In Russian).
2. Vincent L. C. Wasser die gehaimisvoll Energie. IRISIANA Verlag, 1956.
3. Volzhanskiy A. V., Stambulko V. N., Ferronskaya A. V. Gipsotsementnoputstsolanovye vyazhushchie, betony i izdeliya [Gypsum-cement-puzzolan binders, concretes and products]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1971. 318 p. (In Russian).
4. Trosnitskiy V. B. Potential application of gypsum in the construction materials industry. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2005, no. 7, pp. 20-22. (In Russian).
5. Ferronskaya A. V., Korovyakov V. F. Legkie betony na kompozitsionnykh gipsosoderzhashchikh vyazhushchikh Light concretes on composite gypsum-containing binders. Materialy 1-y Vserossiyskoy konferentsii po problemam betona i zhelezobetona [Materials of the 1st All-Russian Conference on Problems of concrete and reinforced concrete]. Moscow, 2001. (In Russian).
6. Korovyakov V. F., Sergeev V. K. New technologies in the production of wall products made of water-resistant gypsum concrete. II Vserossiyskiy seminar s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem "Povyshenie effektivnosti proizvodstva i primeneniya gipsovykh materialov i izdeliy" [Improving the efficiency of production and use of gypsum materials and products]. Moscow, LM-PRINT Publ., 2004. (In Russian).
7. Alksnis F. F. Tverdenie i destruktsiya gipsotsementnykh i kompozitsionnykh materialov [Hardening and destruction of gypsum cement and composite materials]. Leningrad, Stroyizdat Publ., Leningradskoe otd-nie, 1988. 103 p. (In Russian).
8. STO 36554501-046-2015*. Paneli stenovye taumalitovye. Tekhnicheskie usloviya [Thaumalite wall panels. Technical specifications]. Moscow, OAO "NITs "Stroitel'stvo" Publ., 2018. (In Russian).
9. Batalin B. S. New material for housing construction. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 9, pp. 1-3. (In Russian).
10. Babkov V. V., Latypov V. M., Lomakina L. N., Shigapov R. I. Modified gypsum binders of increased water resistance and gypsum-ceramic-concrete wall blocks for low-rise housing construction based on them. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2012, no. 7, pp. 4-7. (In Russian).
11. Mirsaev R. N. et al. Experience in the production and operation of gypsum wall. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2008, no. 3, pp. 77-80. (In Russian).
12. Perederiy I. A. Primenenie vysokoprochnogo gipsa v stroitel'stve [Application of high-strength gypsum in construction]. Kuybyshev, Kuybyshevskiy stroitel'nyy institut Publ., 1963. 285 p. (In Russian).
13. Rakhimov R. Z., Khaliullin M. I. State and development trends of the gypsum building materials industry. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2010, no. 12, pp. 44-46. (In Russian).
14. Ao Zhou, Kwun-Wah Wong, Denvid Lau. Thermal insulation concrete wall panel design for sustainable built environment. The Scientific World Journal, 2014, Article ID 279592.
15. Laksmikandhan K. N., Harshavardhan B. S., Prabakar J., Saibabu S. Investigation on wall panel sandwiched with lightweight concrete. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2017, vol. 225, pp. 012275. DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/225/1/012275.
16. Pustovgar A. P. Experience in the use of gypsum binders in the construction of buildings. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2008, no. 3, pp. 81-84. (In Russian).
17. Batalin B. S., Yuzhakov K. N., Belozerova T. A. Tekhnogennye mestorozhdeniya mineral'nogo syr'ya dlya stroitel'nykh materialov v Permskom krae [Technogenic deposits of mineral raw materials for construction materials in the Perm region]. Odessa, Kuprienko SV Publ., 2014. 281 p. (In Russian).
18. Murashov V. I., Sigalov E. N., Baykov V. N. Zhelezobetonnye konstruktsii. Obschiy kurs [Reinforced concrete structures]. Moscow, Gosstroyizdat Publ., 1962. 659 p. (In Russian).
19. Repin S. A. Modern load-bearing structures of buildings of their fast-hardening composite (taumalite) based on gypsum cement binder. Stroykompleks Srednego Urala, 2019, no. 11(233), pp. 22-25. (In Russian).
- For citation: Granovskiy A. V., Chadov Yu. N., Lyskov V. M., Popov M. V. Taumalite Wall Panels for Various Buildings. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 6, pp. 32-38. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.06.32-38.