- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Modeling And Calculation Of Overlaps Of High-Rise Buildings In A Nonlinear Formulation
- UDC 624.012.4-183.2. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.06.19-24
Artem A. DAVIDYUK, e-mail: email@example.com
Nikolay N. BAGLAEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Svyatoslav V. SHOKOT, e-mail: email@example.com
Kirill A. YELISEYEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Design-Technological Bureau of Concrete and Reinforced Concrete (KTB RC), 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, str. 54, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Abstract. The selection of reinforcement, its verification and recalculation in the design of high-rise monolithic buildings is one of the main engineering tasks. The article considers the operation of overlaps of high-rise monolithic buildings in various formulations: in the elastic setting, taking into account the nonlinearity in the elastic setting, and taking into account the physical nonlinearity (in the inelastic setting). A comparison of the reinforcement of floors in several design situations is made. Depending on the formulation of the elastic problem, the reinforcement of the floors obtained for the considered options has significant differences both on the support and in the span. These differences are related to the operation of the base of the building, the distribution of the compressive stiffness of vertical structures in different areas of the building. When calculating the monolithic overlap in the nonlinear formulation, results are obtained that can be applied in practical calculations. For engineering calculations, it is recommended to analyze and select the reinforcement for the overlap cut from the building's load-bearing system.
Key words: overlap calculation, high-rise buildings, reinforced concrete floors, nonlinear calculation.
1. Karpenko N. I. Teoriya deformirovaniya zhelezobetona s treshchinami [Theory of deformation of reinforced concrete with cracks]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1976. 196 p. (In Russian).
2. Wood R. H. Plastic and elastic design of slabs and plates. London, Thames, 1961. 344 p.
3. Davidyuk A. A., Artemyev E. À., Shokot S. V. Selection of reinforcement for floor slabs using software packages LIRA-SAPR, SCAD, LIRA 10. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 10, pp. 69-73. (In Russian).
4. Karpenko N. I., Karpenko S. N. On the diagram method of calculation of deformation of rod elements and its special cases. Beton i zhelezobeton, 2012, no. 6, pp. 20-27. (In Russian).
5. Karpenko N. I., Kruglov V. M., Solov'ev L. Yu. Nelinejnoe deformirovanie betona i zhelezobetona [Nonlinear deformation of concrete and reinforced concrete]. Novosibirsk, SGUPS Publ., 2001. 276 p. (In Russian).
6. Simbirkin V. N., Matkovskij V. V. To the calculation of stress-strain state and strength of reinforced concrete structures at normal section. Stroitel'naya mekhanika I raschet sooruzhenij, 2010, no. 4, pp. 20-26. (In Russian).
7. Solov'ev L. Yu. Nonlinear model of concrete based on the theory of plastic flow. Sistemy. Metody. Tekhnologii, 2014, no. 4(24), pp. 131-140. (In Russian).
8. Regan D. Å. Behaiour of reinforced concrete flat slabs. London, CIRIA Report, 1989. 89 p.
9. Gibbert R. I., Guo X. H. Time dependent deflection and deformation of reinforced concrete flat slabs - an experimental study. ACI Structural Journal, 2005, vol. 102, May-June, pp. 363-373.
10. Gorodeckij D. A., Barabash M. S., Vodop'yanov R. Yu. et al. Programmnyj kompleks LIRA-SAPR [The software package LIRA-SAPR]. Kiev, Moscow, 2013. 376 p. (In Russian).
11. Rodina A. Yu., Barbashev N. P., Domarova E. V. Proektirovanie monolitnyh zhelezobetonnyh perekrytij mnogoetazhnogo zdaniya [Design of monolithic reinforced concrete floors of a multi-storey building]. Moscow, National Research Moscow State Building University, 2014. 60 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Davidyuk A. A., Baglaev N. N., Shokot S. V., Yeliseyev K. A. Modeling and Calculation of Overlaps of High-Rise Buildings in a Nonlinear Formulation. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 6, pp. 19-24. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.06.19-24.