- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Safe Demolition Of Damaged Buildings In Areas Of Natural Disasters And Man-Made Disasters
- UDC 624.046.5 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.06.13-18
Victor T. FEDOROV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concern "Nanoindustry", ul. Bardina, 4, korp. 1, Moscow 119334, Russian Federation
Muhamed N. KOKOEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Kabbalkagropromstroy, prospekt Kulieva, 10, Nalchik 360030, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article is devoted to the problem of demolition of emergency buildings in areas of natural disasters and major man-made accidents, as well as clearing the territory for new construction. The use of industrial explosives for the collapse of emergency buildings is time-consuming and dangerous, and requires a lot of time, since it is necessary to make a lot of holes for laying charges in the walls of an emergency building. In addition, the use of explosives involves special rules for their transportation, storage and accounting. In this regard, a technology has been proposed that would make it possible to demolish emergency buildings and structures with a minimum of equipment and without the delivery of heavy equipment. The method of collapse of emergency buildings with the help of local volumetric explosions of a gas-air mixture is considered, the technical details of this method are described. It is shown that there are various options for placing shells with a gas-air mixture for optimal collapse of emergency buildings in accordance with the task. The use of gaseous hydrocarbon energy carriers will make it possible to reduce the labor intensity and cost of the collapse of emergency buildings and significantly increase the safety of work.
Key words: natural disasters, technogenic catastrophes, demolition of damaged buildings, gas-air mixtures, antistatic polymer shell, local volumetric explosion.
1. Dovbnya B. V., Pashinin A. Yu., Rakhmatulin R. A. Shortterm electromagnetic precursors of earthquakes. Geodynamika i tectonophysika, 2019, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 731-740. (In Russian).
2. Almazov V. O., Plotnikov A. I., Rastorguev B. S. Problems of resistance of buildings to progressive collapse. Vestnik MGSU, 2011, no. 2, pp. 15-20. (In Russian).
3. Almazov V. O., Kao Zuó Kkhoó. Dynamics of progressive destruction of monolithic multi-storey frames. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 4, pp. 52-56. (In Russian).
4. Crawford J. E., Malvar L. J., Morrill K. B., Ferritto J. M. Composite retrofits to increase the blast resistance of reinforced concrete buildings. In Symposium on interaction of the effects of munitions with structures, San Diego, CA, 2001, pp. 3-8.
5. Petrov M. Equipment for demolition of buildings. Stroitel'stvo i stroitel'naya industriya, 1996, no. 2, pp. 48-50. (In Russian).
6. Katastrofy konca XX veka [Disasters of the late XX century]. Moscow, MCHS Publ., 1998. 400 p. (In Russian).
7. Rukovodstvo po podryvnym rabotam [Guidance on blasting operations]. Moscow, Voennoe izdatel'stvo MO SSSR Publ.,1968. 464 p. (In Russian).
8. Baum F. A., Orlenko L. P., Stanyukovich K. P. et al. Fizika vzryva [Physics of explosion]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1975. 704 p. (In Russian).
9. Svetlov B. Ya., Yaremenko N. E. Teoriya i svojstva promyshlennyh vzryvchatyh veshchestv [Theory and properties of industrial explosives]. Moscow, Nedra Publ., 1973. 208 p. (In Russian).
10. Dmitriev V. Ammunition volumetric explosion. Zarubezhnoe voennoe obozrenie, 1983, no. 9, pp. 48-53. (In Russian).
11. Fedorov V. T., Kyul' E. V. Semi-automatic module for preventive descent of snow avalanches. Sb. dokladov Vserossijskoy konferencii po fizike oblakov i aktivnym vozdejstviyam na gidrometeorologicheskie process [Proc. All-Russian conference on the physics of clouds and active influences on hydrometeorological processes (Nalchik, October 20-30, 1997)]. Nalchik, 1997, pp. 94-96. (In Russian).
12. Kokoev M. N., Fedorov V. T. Collapse of emergency buildings by the method of local volumetric explosion. Mekhanizaciya stroitel'stva, 1998, no. 6, pp. 9-12. (In Russian).
13. Teplovye i atomnye elektricheskie stancii [Thermal and nuclear power plants]. Moscow, Energoizdat Publ., 1982. 624 p. (In Russian).
14. Gorst A. G. Poroha i vzryvchatye veshchestva [Gunpowder and explosives]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1972. 208 p. (In Russian).
15. Hazov P. A., Koforova O. M. Determination of natural vibration frequencies of multi-storey buildings. Evrazijskiy soyuz uchenyh (ESU).Tekhnicheskie nauki, 2015, no. 4 (13), pp. 83-86. (In Russian).
- For citation: Fedorov V. T., Kokoev M. N. Safe Demolition of Damaged Buildings in Areas of Natural Disasters and Man-Made Disasters. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 6, pp. 13-18. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.06.13-18.