- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Calculated Dependencies For Predicting The Technical Condition Of Reinforced Concrete Structures
- UDC 620.193.013:620.197 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.06.04-12
Boris V. GUSEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Russian University of Transport, Obraztsova, 9, str. 9, Moscow 127994, Russian Federation
Alexandr S. FAYVUSOVICH, e-mail: Fajvusovich@mail.ru
International Academy of Engineering, Gazetnyy per., str. 4, Moscow 125009, Russian Federation
Abstract. A mathematical model of the processes of chloride and carbonate corrosion is constructed, which takes into account the mass transfer of the acid reagent in the capillaries of the longitudinal direction with the flow into the transverse ones. In the transverse capillaries, a neutralization reaction takes place with the formation of a mobile boundary of the phase transformation. A system of equations determining the concentration of reagents in the free and bound states is presented. The dependences characterizing the shape and movement of the corrosion front, behind which there is a completely neutralized layer with a flat interface between them, are obtained. The dependences for predicting the technical condition of structures under conditions of carbonate and chloride corrosion are given. The initial data for forecasting is provided to be determined on the basis of data on the distribution of concentrations of the aggressive component in the bound state, and general data - in the operated structures. The proposed method for determining the generalized parameters based on the data of the concentration distribution over the depth of the layer of the operated structures provides increased prediction accuracy.
Key words: carbonate and chloride corrosion, reinforced concrete structures, phase transformations, corrosion front, mathematical model, forecasting, generalized parameters.
1. Gusev B. V., Fayvusovich A. S. Mathematical model of the atmospheric corrosion process taking into account phase transitions. Vestnik Volgogradskogo universiteta. Seriya: Stroitel'stvo i arhitektura, 2013, no. 31(50), pp. 308-325. (In Russian).
2. Gusev B. V., Fayvusovich A. S. Engineering technique to forecast degradation of reinforced concrete structures under conditions of atmospheric corrosion. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 10, pp. 28-38. (In Russian).
3. Gusev B. V., Fayvusovich A. S. Mathematical theory of concrete and reinforced concrete corrosion processes. Tekhnologii betonov, 2014, no. 10 (99), pp. 58-63. (In Russian).
4. Gusev B. V., Fayvusovich A. S. On the construction of mathematical models for predicting the processes of degradation of reinforced concrete structures in aggressive environments. Sovremennye zadachi inzhenernyh nauk [Modern problems of engineering sciences]. Moscow, RGU im. A. N. Kosygina Publ., 2019, pp.120-129. (In Russian).
5. Gusev B.V., Fayvusovich A. S. Development of defining equations for the mathematical theory of concrete corrosion process. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2020, no. 5, pp. 15-27. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.05.15-27.
6. Rozental' N. P., Stepanova V. F., Chekhnij G. V. Concretes of high corrosion resistance and rationing their characteristics. Stroitel'nye materialy, oborudovanie, tekhnologii XXI veka, 2017, no. 3-4, pp.14-19. (In Russian).
7. Stepanova V. F., Falikman V. R. Sovremennye problemy obespecheniya dolgovechnosti zhelezobetonnyh konstrukcij. Vestnik NIC "Stroitel'stvo", 2014, no. 10, pp. 81-87.
8. Vasil'ev A. A. Assessment and prediction of the degree of concrete carbonization. Innovacionnoe razvitie: potencial nauki i sovremennogo obrazovaniya [Innovative development: the potential of science and modern education]. Penza, Nauka i prosveshchenie Publ., 2018, pp.148-158. (In Russian).
9. Vasil'ev A. A. On the question of the objectivity of modern assessment and forecasting of concrete carbonization based on the indicator method. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shuhova. Seriya: Stroitel'stvo i arhitektura, 2020, no. 1, pp. 77-90. (In Russian).
10. Melihova E. V. Modeling of the moisture contour in drip irrigation using partial differential equations. Fundamental'nye issledovaniya, 2016, no. 9-2, pp. 282-285. (In Russian).
11. Woyciechowski P., Wolinsci P., Adamczewski G. Prediction of carbonation progress in concrete containing cobicreons fly ash co-binder. Materials (Basel), 2019 Aug 21;12(17):2665. DOI: 10.3390/ma12172665.
12. Ngueng P. T. et al. An efficient chloride ingress model long-team lifetime assessmend of reinforced concrete structures under realistic climat and exposure conditions. International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials, 2017, no. 11(2), pp. 199-213.
13. Talukdar S., Banthia N. Carbonation in concrete infrastructure in the context of global climate change. Model refinement and reprecahtive comentraction pathway scenies evolution. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 2016, vol. 28, iss. 4, pp. 04015178.
14. Gusev B. V., Fayvusovich A. S. Prognozirovanie dolgovechnosti betona pri vyshchelachivanii [Predicting the durability of concrete during leaching]. Moscow, Novyj mir Publ., 2014. 112 p. (In Russian).
15. Buzzi O. et al. Leaching of rock-concrete interfaces. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 2008, no. 41(3), pp. 445-466. DOI: 10.1007/s00603-007-0156-5.
- For citation: Gusev B. V., Fayvusovich A. S. Calculated Dependencies for Predicting the Technical Condition of Reinforced Concrete Structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 6, pp. 4-12. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.06.04-12.