- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Industrial-Mobile Methods For Construction Of Buildings And Structures In The Northern Regions
- UDC 69.057.124(571.1/5) DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.05.53-59
Pavel P. OLEYNIK, e-mail: OleynikPP@mgsu.ru
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Anna V. GRANEVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TSNIIPROMZDANII-3, Dmitrovskoe shosse, 46, korp. 2, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
Abstract. The urgent issues of the development of the northern regions by industrial-mobile methods are considered. It is shown that in order to expand the activities of mobile structures, it will be necessary to implement multi-aspect organizational and technical measures and large financial costs associated with the need for mobile structures to perform, in addition to production activities, the functions of non-production and engineering spheres to create normal living conditions for employees. The rich experience of pioneering the development of hard-to-reach areas accumulated in the second half of the XX century has determined the general direction of construction development - the transformation of the process of building objects into a continuous flow conveyor of their assembly from block devices of full factory readiness. At the same time, the key task is to maximize the transfer of labor costs from construction production to the sphere of industrial production. Currently, cities and settlements in Siberia and the Far East are mainly developed with frame buildings using sandwich panels, and shift and expedition settlements are formed from container and prefabricated dismountable mobile (inventory) buildings. It is recommended to accelerate the pace of transition to modular construction of objects, primarily in the basic cities of the north. However, to replace the frame buildings under construction, it is necessary to first create new and re-equip the existing logistics and equipment bases, the main products of which should be standard modules.
Key words: northern regions, mobile divisions, minimum labor costs, modular prefabricated buildings, expedition-shift methods of organizing construction and installation works.
1. Andrienko V. G., Batalin Yu. R., Shmal' G. I. et al. Industrializaciya stroitel'stva ob"ektov neftyanoj i gazovoj promyshlennosti [Industrialization of construction of oil and gas industry facilities]. Moscow, Nedra Publ., 1985. 342 p. (In Russian).
2. Oleynik P. P. Industrial'no-mobil'nye metody vozvedeniya predpriyatij, zdanij i sooruzhenij [Industrial-mobile methods of construction of enterprises, buildings and structures]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2021. 488 p. (In Russian).
3. Panibratov Yu. P., Ort A. I., Chekulaev E. D. Efficiency of mobile low-rise construction application. Mobil'nye i bystrovozvodimye zdaniya, sooruzheniya i kompleksy [Mobile and prefabricated buildings, structures and complexes]. St. Petersburg, 1999. Pp. 64-70. (In Russian).
4. Adam M. Modulare raumsysteme als modern form des bauens. Berlin, 2001. 54 p.
5. Berger R. Prefabricated housing market in Central and Northern Europe. Overview of market trends and development. Munich, 2018. 54 p.
6. Oleynik P. P. The choice of a rational relationship between the method and the form of organization of construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 6, pp. 46-50. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.06.46-50. (In Russian).
7. Fedosenko V. B. Theoretical and experimental studies of the efficiency of construction production in the conditions of the Far North. Moscow, NIU MGSU Publ., 2005. 352 p. (In Russian).
8. Permikin Yu. N., Gubajdulin S. U., Lapshin E. I. Opyt vozvedeniya ob"ektov komplektno-blochnym metodom i problemy ego dal'nejshego razvitiya [Experience in the construction of objects by the complex-block method and problems of its further development]. Moscow, VNIIIS Publ., 1988. 37 p. (In Russian).
9. Erofeev Yu. P., Kalyuzhnyuk M. M., Seko E. V. On market research of block-modular construction of rapidly erected buildings and settlements. Aktual'nye problemy ivesticionno-stroitel'nogo processa [Current problems of the investment and construction process]. St. Petersburg, Strojizdat Publ., 2003, pp. 105-112. (In Russian).
10. Saprykina N. A. Mobil'noe zhilishche dlya severa [Mobile housing for the North]. Leningrad, Strojizdat Publ., 1986. 216 p. (In Russian).
11. Oleynik P. P. Pioneer development of facility construction territory. Conference World Multidis plenary Civil Engineering - Architecture - Urban planning Sumpsium. Prague, 2020, no. 960/4, pp. 042080.
12. Nazarova L. G. Grazhdanskie i promyshlennye zdaniya na severe [Civil and industrial buildings in the North]. Leningrad, Strojizdat Publ., 1989. 248 p. (In Russian).
13. Asaul A. N., Kazakov Yu. N., Bykov V. Ya. et al. Bystrovozvodimye zdaniya i sooruzheniya [Prefabricated buildings and structures]. St. Petersburg, Gumanistika Publ., 2004. 472 p. (In Russian).
14. Sychev S. A. Vysokotekhnologichnyj montazh bystrovozvodimyh transformi-ruemyh zdanij v usloviyah Krajnego Severa [High-tech installation of prefabricated transformable buildings in the conditions of the Far North]. St. Petersburg, SPbGASU Publ., 2017. 356 p. (In Russian).
15. Zavrazhnov S. I., Rachkov D. S., Novikov M. A., Yudin S. V. Production technologies in construction: modular systems. Vestnik MGSU, 2010, no. 3, pp. 185-190. (In Russian).
- For citation: Oleynik P. P., Graneva A. V. Industrial-Mobile Methods for Construction of Buildings and Structures in the Northern Regions. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 5, pp. 53-59. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.05.53-59.