- BASES AND FOUNDATIONS, UNDERGROUND STRUCTURES
- —onstruction Of Hollow Bored Piles
- UDC 624.154.34 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.05.41-45
Anatoly A. GONCHAROV, e-mail: email@example.com
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article substantiates the feasibility of using hollow bored piles in the construction of foundations in weak soils with the use of high-strength concretes. The methods of hollow pile construction proposed in our country and the main technological features, advantages and disadvantages of various methods of construction are presented. The technology using the radial rolling method is described in the most detail. An example of implementation is given and the conditions necessary for the effective application of this method are defined. A new method for the construction of hollow piles using the method of vibrohydropressing used for the manufacture of high-pressure reinforced concrete pipes is proposed. The experiments performed proved the possibility of using this method and determined the main technological parameters for the construction of hollow piles in various ground conditions. It is concluded that when implementing the considered method, the technological parameters will be determined and adjusted in the course of performing works at a specific construction object.
Key words: hollow bored piles, weak soils, radial rolling method, vibrohydropressing, vibration core, deformation modulus.
1. A. S. 742537. Ustrojstvo dlya sooruzheniya poloy buronabivnoy svai [Device for the construction of a complete bored pile]. Skvortsov V. F., Leshchuk M. N., Vodop'yan V. K., Snitko V. S. Kl. E 02D 27/32, 1978. (In Russian).
2. A. S. 649789. Ustrojstvo dlya vozvedeniya buronabivnyh svaj-obolochek [Device for the construction of bored piles-shells]. Faershtejn V. D., Efimov G. I., Kovtunovskiy A. M., Ergin V. V., Yurasov N. N. Kl. E 02 D 5/38, 1977. (In Russian).
3. A. S. 747932. Serdechnik dlya izgotovleniya v grunte nabivnoy svai-obolochki [Core for the production of a packed pile-shell in the ground]. Berman V. I., Baholdin B. V. Kl. E 02 D 5/34, 1980. (In Russian).
4. A. S. 138458. Sposob vozvedeniya svai v grunte [Method of building a pile in the ground]. Golubev M. N., Tahirov I. G., Abdullaev A. U. Kl. E 02 D 5/30, 1982. (In Russian).
5. A. S. 777144. Sposob vozvedeniya nabivnoy poloy svai [Method of construction of a stuffed hollow pile]. Berman V. I., Makovskaya N. A., Mihajlenko I. V., Rubin B. B., Cejtlin M. G., Mihajlov Yu. A. Kl. E 02 D 5/38, 1980. (In Russian).
6. A. S. 863766. Ustroystvo dlya izgotovleniya buronabivnyh svay s gruntovym yadrom [Device for making bored piles with a ground core]. Smolyar A. A. Kl. E 02D 5/38, 1981. (In Russian).
7. A. S. 777144. Ustroystvo dlya vozvedeniya nabivnyh svay-obolochek [Device for the construction of packed piles-shells]. Feklin V. I. Kl. E 02 D 5/38, 1980. (In Russian).
8. A. S. 1502707. Ustroystvo dlya izgotovleniya zhelezobetonnyh obolochek v grunte [Device for making reinforced concrete shells in the ground]. Yakusheva A. A., Obuhov A. N., Saburov V. S., Marchenkov N. V., Rudenko I. F., Teterin S. V. Kl. E 21V 7/24, 1981. (In Russian).
9. Goncharov A. A., Vieru V. V. Method of construction of hollow bored piles. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 1993, no. 7, pp. 22-23. (In Russian).
10. Goncharov A. A., Goncharova E. A. Method of manufacturing hollow bored piles by hydro-pressing method. Proc. of the Scientific and Technical Conference. Moscow, MGSU Publ., 2004. Pp. 98-101. (In Russian).
11. Ryzhkova M. S., Radionenko V. P. Technology of the device of internal cavities in bored piles-shells. Student i nauka, 2019, no. 1, pp. 37-43. (In Russian).
12. Raykov S. A., Kuznetsova O. P. Analysis of equipment for the manufacture of hollow bored piles. Novaya mysl', 2015, no. 2, pp. 224-228. (In Russian).
13. Ponomarev A. B. Osnovy issledovaniy i rascheta fundamentov iz polyh konicheskih svay [Fundamentals of research and calculation of foundations made of hollow conical piles]. Perm', 2005. 160 p. (In Russian).
14. Kovalevskiy A. A., Vasyuk V. K. Innovative methods for increasing the load-bearing capacity of the shell pile. Collection of scientific papers. Ivanovo, Nauchny mir Publ., 2007, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 85-86. (In Russian).
- For citation: Goncharov A. A. —onstruction of Hollow Bored Piles. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 5, pp. 41-45. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.05.41-45.