- BASES AND FOUNDATIONS, UNDERGROUND STRUCTURES
- Features Of The Arrangement Of Compacted Sand Bases Of Buildings When Replacing Gas-Generating Soils
- UDC 624.15:624.131.2:728.2.27 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.05.34-40
Mark Yu. ABELEV1, å-mail: kafedraMGG@mgsu.ru
Dmitriy Yu. CHUNYUK1, å-mail: kafedraMGG@mgsu.ru
Daria L. KARALLI1, å-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rustam R. BAKHRONOV2, å-mail: email@example.com
1 Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
2 Abelev, ul. Gilyarovskogo, 57, str. 1, Moscow 129110, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article describes the problems of design and construction of buildings at areas with gas-generating soils. It is noted that many issues related to the high-quality arrangement of compacted sand bases of buildings, which are also a means of removing ground gases entering the base of the building from the surrounding soil massif, have not been resolved. The regulatory documents do not fully give the necessary values of the physical and mechanical characteristics of the compacted bases. Recently, construction sites that were previously considered unsuitable in terms of construction efficiency are often allocated for construction. These are the territories of former landfills of household waste, industrial waste, etc. To ensure the safety of buildings under construction on such territories, studies have been conducted on ways to protect objects from the penetration of biogas into them. The article presents the results of research on the construction technologies of compacted sand foundations of buildings and the obtained values of the physical and mechanical characteristics of compacted sand. The composition of the research complex for the development of measures for the biogas protection of objects is indicated.
Key words: soils, gas-generating soils, methane, protection of buildings under construction from biogas, soil replacement, compaction of sand bases of buildings.
1. Abelev M., Averin I., Karalli D. Construction of residential buildings on polluted soils. Standarty i kachestvo, 2019, no. 7, pp. 100-104. (In Russian).
2. Abelev M. Yu., Bakhronov R. R., Karalli D. L. Features of making bases of buildings on gas-generating bulk soils. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2020, no. 7, pp. 63-68. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.07.63-68.
3. Abelev M. Yu., Kozmodemyanskiy V. G., Bakhronov R. R. Arrangement of compacted sand bases of multistory buildings constructed on soft soils. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 10, pp. 70-73. (In Russian).
4. Chunyuk D. Yu. Risk management in solving geotechnical problems of construction of structures of increased responsibility. Vestnik MGSU, 2009, no. 1, pp. 522-525. (In Russian).
5. Averin I., Karalli D., Brovko I. Special aspects of design and construction of irrigation systems on loess soil. VII International scientific conference "Integration, partnership and innovation in construction science and education" (Tashkent, November 11-14, 2020).
6. Abelev M. Yu., Averin I. V., Karalli D. L. On the problems of engineering surveys in territories with gas-generating soils. Osnovaniya, fundamenty i mehanika gruntov, 2020, no. 3, pp. 23-25. (In Russian).
7. Abelev M. Yu., Bakhronov R. R., Kozmodemyanskiy V. G. New in construction of artificial compacted bases of buildings and structures on soft grounds. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2015, no. 9, pp. 76-81. (In Russian).
8. Averin I. V. Ensuring the safety of structures when choosing the technology for the construction of artificial foundations of buildings. Integral, 2011, no. 5, pp. 116-119. (In Russian).
9. Bogachev S. N., Shkol'nikov A. A., Rozentul R. A., Klimova N. A. Construction risks and opportunities to minimize them. Academia. Arhitektura i stroitel'stvo, 2015, no. 1, pp. 88-92. (In Russian).
10. Filimonov E. A., Ustinov A. A. Special technologies for the construction of building bases in areas with water-saturated clay soils. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 6, pp. 70-73. (In Russian).
11. Filimonov E. A., Ustinov A. A. Effective technologies for the construction of foundations of structures on weak water-saturated clay soils. Vestnik MGSU, 2011, no. 5, pp. 297-300. (In Russian).
12. Averin I. V., Rakitina N. N., Kokorev I. V. The role of hydrogeological modeling and assessment of the impact on hydrogeological conditions in the construction of underground and buried structures in Moscow. Vestnik MGSU, 2009, no. 3, pp. 232-234. (In Russian).
- For citation: Abelev M. Yu., Chunyuk D. Yu., Karalli D. L., Bakhronov R. R. Features of the Arrangement of Compacted Sand Bases of Buildings when Replacing Gas-Generating Soils. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 5, pp. 34-40. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.05.34-40.