- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Architectural And Technological Features Of Kazan-Arena Stadium Large-Span Translucent Covering
- UDC 725.826:796:69.024 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.05.13-18
Gennadiy V. OKEANOV, e-mail: g.okeanov @ yandex.ru
Central Scientific Research Institute for Industrial Buildings and Structure - TSNIIPROMZDANII, Dmitrovskoe shosse, 46, korp. 2, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
Anna V. GRANEVA, e-mail: À121269@yandex.ru
TSNIIPROMZDANII-3, Dmitrovskoe shosse, 46, korp. 2, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
Abstract. The current issues of design and construction of large-span translucent coverings as an important element of multifunctional sports complexes are considered on the example of the Kazan Arena stadium. Examples of unified technological solutions that provide multi-mode operation of complexes are given. The technological features of translucent enclosing structures that affect the architectural and construction solutions of large sports facilities are determined. A description of a modern high-tech translucent roofing system based on modular polycarbonate panels is presented. The expediency of unique design solutions for buildings and structures that determine the appearance of the city is justified. The mutual influence of the design solutions of the frame and the roof in the formation of a complex large-span structure, the problems that arise when they are coordinated in the process of accelerated work production are considered. It is noted that there is a need to improve the regulatory and technical documentation to ensure effective design. Examples of the organization of work on the construction site, the sequence and composition of technological operations during installation are given. It is noted that the experience gained during the creation of the Kazan-Arena stadium project was then used in the design and construction of other large multifunctional sports facilities.
Key words: multifunctional sports complexes, Kazan-Arena stadium, large-span translucent coatings, polycarbonate panels, installation, accelerated methods of work production.
1. Eremeev P. G., Vedyakov I. I., Koroleva E. A. Translucent glass roofs for large-span coverings. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 6, pp. 23-28 (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.06.23-28.
2. Alekseev S. B. Architecture of the near future of Russia: large-span translucent buildings and structures. Stroitel'nye materialy, oborudovanie, tekhnologii XXI veka, 2013, no. 2, pp. 46-53. (In Russian).
3. Dubynin N. V., Magaj A. A. The modern glass in architecture of multipurpose buildings. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2010, no. 4, pp. 108-112. (In Russian).
4. Zazhigalkin A. V., Smirnov M. I., Chesnokov A. G., Kizilov S. N. Technical regulation in the field of structural glass. Standarty i kachestvo, 2011, no. 10, pp. 18-21. (In Russian).
5. Dem'yanenko M. A., Stratij P. V. Bases of projection of load-bearing frames from glass. Sistemnye tekhnologii, 2018, no. 1(26), pp. 168-172. (In Russian).
6. Granev V. V., Leykina D. K., Motorin V. V. Mnogofunkcional'nye sportivnye kompleksy [Multipurpose sport complexes]. Moscow, Avis Original Publ., 2011. 200 p. (In Russian).
7. Leykina D. K., Okeanov G. V. Architecture of large-span translucent covering of football stadiums. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 6, pp. 9-16. (In Russian)
8. Okeanov G. V., Gogolkina O. V. Problems of forming large-span coverings of modern stadiums and mathematical algorithms in architectural creativity. Nauka, obrazovanie i eksperimental'noe proektirovanie [Science, education, and experimental design]. Moscow, MARHI Publ., 2018, pp. 519-522. (In Russian).
9. Leykina D. K., Fayzullin I. E., Spektor Yu. I. Football stadium for 45 thousand spectators in Kazan. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 2, pp. 7-11. (In Russian).
10. Okeanov G. V. Adaptation of architectural solutions of large-span translucent coverings of football stadiums of Russia to work in the "heritage" mode. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 5, pp. 4-13. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.05.04-13.
- For citation: Okeanov G. V., Graneva A. V. Architectural and Technological Features of Kazan-Arena Stadium Large-Span Translucent Covering. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 5, pp. 13-18. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.05.13-18.