- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Bending Structures Reinforced With Steel Twisted Cross-Shaped Rods
- UDC 624.011.2 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.05.05-12
Victor I. ZHADANOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maksim A. ARKAEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Igor V. RUDNEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dmitriy A. UKRAINCHENKO, e-mail: email@example.com
Orenburg State University, prospekt Pobedy, 13, Orenburg 460018, Russian Federation
Absatrct. During the operation of wooden structures made of solid wood, it is often necessary to restore and strengthen them. The analysis of various options for strengthening the bent structures showed that the simplest, and at the same time effective way is to strengthen by increasing the cross-section. The composite cross-section is formed due to the use of connecting links, while it is advisable to use discrete mechanical links of the nagel type as part of the reinforcement of the operated structures. In the course of the evolutionary development of such connections, a steel rod of a twisted cross-section shape was developed. The variant of ties considered has a number of advantages in comparison with traditional types of ties, which determines the feasibility of their use in the framework of strengthening the bent structures. Theoretical studies of a bent beam of composite cross-section formed using twisted cross-shaped rods are presented. The results of numerical studies of the stress-strain state of the structure carried out in the ANSYS WorkBench software package are presented. The results obtained were analyzed and compared with experimental studies of full-scale samples of a similar design solution. The data obtained showed that the proposed types of twisted cross-shaped rods provide the necessary strength and rigidity of the structures reinforced with them.
Key words: bendable structures, steel twisted cross-shaped rod, strengthening of wooden structures, wooden beam, increasing the cross-section.
1. Bol'shakov V. V. Rukovodstvo po eksploatatsii i remontu derevyannykh konstruktciy [Manual for operation and repair of wooden structures]. Moscow, Gosstrojizdat Publ., 1939. 204 p. (In Russian).
2. Gus'kov I. M. Remont derevyannyh zdaniy i usilenie konstrukciy. Obzornaya informaciya "Mehanicheskaya obrabotka drevesiny [Repair of wooden buildings and reinforcement of structures. Overview information "Mechanical processing of wood"]. Moscow, VNIPIJeIleskom Publ., 1982. Vol. 12. 60 p. (In Russian).
3. Ivanov V. F. Derevyannye konstrukcii [Wooden structures]. Leningrad, Gosudarstvennoe izdatel'stvo literatury po stroitel'stvu i arhitekture Publ., 1956. 318 p. (In Russian).
4. Karlsen G. G., Bol'shakov V. V., Kagan M. E., Svencickiy G. V. Derevyannye kon-strukcii [Wooden structures]. Leningrad, Gosudarstvennoe izdatel'stvo literatury po stroitel'stvu, arhitekture i stroitel'nym materialam Publ., 1961. 643 p. (In Russian).
5. Cvingman G. A. Prichiny razrusheniya i metody vosstanovleniya derevjannyh kon-strukciy [The causes of destruction and methods of restoration of wooden structures]. Moscow, Gosstrojizdat Publ., 1939. 216 p. (In Russian).
6. Arkaev M. A., Stolpovskiy G. A., Shmelev K. V., Sergeev M. I. Ways to use wooden structures, maintained buildings and structures. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2013, no. 5(154), pp. 158-163. (In Russian).
7. Rzhanitsyn A. R. Teoriya sostavnyh sterzhney stroitel'nyh konstrukciy [Theory of composite building structures]. Moscow, Gosstrojizdat Publ., 1948. 194 p. (In Russian).
8. Rzhanitsyn A. R. Sostavnye sterzhni i plastinki [Composite rods and plates]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1986. 316 p. (In Russian).
9. Stolpovskiy G. A., Shvedov V. N., Murtazina L. A. Evolution of improvement of nagelny joints of wooden structures. Prochnost' i razrushenie materialov i konstrukciy: materialy V Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. [Strength and destruction of materials and structures: materials of the V International Scientific Conference (Orenburg, March 12-14, 2008)]. Orenburg, GOU OGU Publ., 2008, vol. 2, pp. 157-161. (In Russian).
10. Shvedov V. N., Stolpovskiy G. A., Rudnev I. V. On the connections of wooden elements on steel cross-shaped nagels. Sb. tr. III Vserossijskoy nauch.-tehn. konf., posvjashhennoj 80-letiju NGASU (Sibstrin) [Collection of works III of the All-Russian scientific-technical conference dedicated to the 80th anniversary of NGASU (Sibstrin) (Novosibirsk, April 5-9, 2010)]. Novosibirsk, NGASU (Sibstrin) Publ., 2010, pp. 87-88. (In Russian).
11. Shvedov V. N. Resistance of the wood to crumpling in the opening of the cross-section shaft. Izvestija vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 1992, no. 9-10, pp. 143-144. (In Russian).
12. Dmitriev P. A., Zhadanov V. I., Stolpovskiy G. A. Connections of elements of wooden structures on steel screw cross-shaped rods working on pulling out. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2010, no. 4, pp. 133-137. (In Russian).
13. Arkaev M. A., Kotlov V. G., Zhadanov V. I. Experimental study of wooden beams, reinforced twisted cross bars. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 11, pp. 5-11. (In Russian).
14. Arkaev M. A., Zhadanov V. I., Stolpovskiy G. A., Zinov'ev V. B. The arrangement of features twisted rods at the nodal joints of wooden structures. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 5(665), pp. 91-97. (In Russian).
15. Dmitriev P. A., Shvedov N. V. Bearing capacity and deformability of joints of wooden elements on steel nagels of cross-section. Arhitektura i stroitel'nye konstrukcii: tez.dokl. nauch.-tehn. konf. [Architecture and building structures: abstracts of reports of the scientific and technical conference (Novosibirsk, April 1-30, 1991)]. Novosibirsk, NISI Publ., 1991. 87 p. (In Russian).
16. Arkaev M. A., Zhadanov V. I. Calculation of single-cut joints on twisted cross-shaped plates when using wooden structures by increasing the cross-section. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2017, no. 2 (698), pp. 92-100. (In Russian).
17. Stolpovskiy G. A., Zhadanov V. I., Garipov V. S. Application of experimental planning methods when choosing optimal parameters of a screw rod that affect the use of its pulling out of solid wood. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 2, pp. 109-116. (In Russian).
18. Ashkenazi E. K. Anizotropija drevesiny i drevesnyh materialov [Anisotropy of wood and wood materials]. Moscow, Lesnaja promyshlennost' Publ., 1978. 224 p. (In Russian).
19. Lin'kov V. I. Modeling of the work of wooden beams of composite section on pliable connections with the application of the theory of composite structures A. R. Rzhanitsyn. Stroitel'naja mehanika i raschet sooruzheniy, 2011, no. 5, pp. 30-35. (In Russian).
20. Lin'kov V. I. On the issue of designing composite wooden beams on inclined metal rods for covering reconstructed objects of the tech-style industry. Izvestija vuzov. Tehnologiya tekstil'noy promyshlennosti, 2018, no. 3, pp. 84-89. (In Russian).
- For citation: Zhadanov V. I., Arkaev M. A., Rudnev I. V., Ukrainchenko D. A. Bending Structures Reinforced with Steel Twisted Cross-Shaped Rods. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 5, pp. 5-12. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.05.05-12.