- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- About Pedestrian Load On Roofs With Thermal Insulation Of Mineral Wool Slabs And Waterproofing Carpet Of Rolled Materials
- UDC 692.412 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.03.49-56
Alexandra V. PESHKOVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexey M. VORONIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Central Scientific Research Institute for Industrial Buildings and Structure - TSNIIPROMZDANII, Dmitrovskoe shosse, 46, korp. 2, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
Abstract. The results of the conducted studies of heat-insulating mineral wool plates in the roof structures with waterproofing PVC-membrane carpet, bitumen-polymer roll materials (BPRM) laid on the thermal insulation dry (with mechanical fastening to the supporting metal profiled flooring) and from the BPRM glued to the surface of thermal insulation are given. The dependences of the elastic limit and the elastic modulus of mineral wool plates on the initial parameters of compressive strength in the case of 10% linear deformation are obtained. It is established that the most destructive impact of the pedestrian load is exposed to the roof structure with a heater of mineral wool plates and a water-insulating carpet of PVC membrane, mechanically fixed to the supporting flooring. Tests have shown that increasing the thickness of the PVC membrane not affect the residual strength of the mineral wool plates. Higher quality of the roof is provided by the materials of the water-insulating carpet of the adhesive system with the use of BPRM with mechanical fastening of the lower and gluing of the upper layers or with gluing of both layers of rolled material to mineral wool slabs.
Key words: roof, pedestrian load, mineral wool plates, compressive strength at 10% linear deformation, PVC membrane, bitumen-polymer roll material, limit of elasticity, modulus of elasticity.
1. Oswald R., Shpilker R., Abel R., Vilmes K. Changing the state of insulation materials made of mineral wool as a result of exposure to moisture using the example of a flat roof. Available at: https://www.nappan.ru/press/news/izmeneniya-sostoyaniya-rolyatsionnykh-materialov/ (accessed 14.01.2021). (In Russian).
2. Rukovodstvo po provedeniyu naturnykh obsledovaniy promyshlennykh zdaniy i sooruzheniy [Guidelines for conducting field surveys of industrial buildings and structures]. Moscow, TSNIIPromzdaniy Publ., 1975. 102 p. (In Russian).
3. Metodika vyyavleniya defektov i otsenki ekspluatatsionnykh svoystv krovel' zhelezobe-tonnykh krysh zhilykh zdaniy [Methods for detecting defects and evaluating the performance properties of roofs of reinforced concrete roofs of residential buildings]. Moscow, Stroiyzdat Publ., 1985. 61 c. (In Russian).
4. Qud Yu. Movement in the joints of the foot. The longitudinal and transverse arches of the joints. Factors contributing to the strengthening of the arches of the foot. Available at: https://www.bestreferat.ru/referat-266263.html (accessed 14.01.2021). (In Russian).
5. Resistance to pedestrian loads of thermal insulation PIR. Available at: URL: http://logicpir.ru/articles/ty-tuda-ne-khodi-ty-syuda-khodi-ustoychivost-k-peshekhodnym-nagruzkam-teploizolyatsii-pir/2016 (accessed 14.01.2021). (In Russian).
6. Nagy B., Simon T. K., Nemens R. Effect of built-in mineral wool insulations durability on its thermal and mechanical performance. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 2020, vol. 139, no. 1, pp. 169-181.
7. Simon T. K., Mlinárik L., Vargha V. Effect of water vapor on the compressive strength of a mineral wool insulation board. Journal of Building Physics, 2015, vol. 39, pp. 285-294.
- For citation: Peshkova A. V., Voronin A. M. About Pedestrian Load on Roofs with Thermal Insulation of Mineral Wool Slabs and Waterproofing Carpet of Rolled Materials. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 3, pp. 49-56. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.03.49-56.