- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Transformation Of Residential Buildings In Modern Conditions
- UDC 728.1.05 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.03.44-48
Andrey A. KHARITONOV1, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikolai V. DUBYNIN2,3, e-mail: email@example.com
1 Ernst and Young - Valuation and Advisory Services, Sadovnicheskaya nab., 77, str. 1, Moscow 115035, Russian Federation
2 Central Scientific Research Institute for Industrial Buildings and Structure - TSNIIPROMZDANII, Dmitrovskoe shosse, 46, korp. 2, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
3 Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. New trends in the development of society require the transformation of ideas about housing, especially in the form of multi-apartment residential buildings. In this regard, there is an urgent need to meet such modern challenges and requirements as sanitary and epidemiological safety, remote work, household services with respect to social distance, and others Thus, the existing housing in terms of architectural and engineering parameters should be reviewed, and the results of scientific research should serve as a justification for the new requirements. At the same time, the issues of comfort and affordability of housing in the implementation of state programs remain no less important. It is shown that for the successful design and construction of a new dwelling, it is necessary to adjust the existing standards and develop appropriate design recommendations. It is concluded that the transformation concept will make it possible to design, build and operate residential buildings that best meet the modern needs of society.
Key words: residential architecture, residential space transformation, modern requirements to residential premises, remote/distant work, concept of resilience of a residential building.
1. Ptichnikova G. A., Antyufeev A. V. City "after". Pandemic as a urban challenge. Sociologiya goroda, 2020, no. 3, pp. 5-13. (In Russian).
2. Strebkova A. A. Remote activities: development, problems, future. Voprosy rossijskoy yusticii, 2020, no. 7, pp. 327-381. (In Russian).
3. Konobevcev F. D., Laas N. I., Gurova E. V., Romanova I. A. Telework: Technology and company experience. Vestnik universiteta (Gosudarstvenny universitet upravleniya), 2019, no. 7, pp. 9-17. (In Russian).
4. Transformaciya zhilyh i obshchestvennyh prostranstv dlya zhitelej mnogokvartirnyh domov v sovremennyh usloviyah [Modern conditions for multi residents' houses transformation applicable to residential and civil spaces]. Moscow, EY, TNIIPromzdanii Publ., 2020. 14 p. (In Russian).
5. Kukina I. V., Chuy Ya. V., Gorsha A. A. Key aspects of publicly available areas within residential territories. Gradostroitel'stvo i arhitektura, 2019, vol. 9, no. 4(37), pp. 132-139. (In Russian).
6. Kamalova K. V. Workspace integration into residential space, transformation and development. Academia Arhitektura i stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 4, pp. 65-70. (In Russian).
7. Shmarov I. A., Zemcov V. A., Korkina E. V. Insolation: practice, standardization and calculation. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 7, pp. 48-53. (In Russian).
8. Available at: https://www.statesman.com/story/news/2021/02/14/texas-snow-tweets-cold-weather-memes-take-over-twitter-amid-winter-storm/4482375001/ (accessed 1.03.2021).
- For citation: Kharitonov A. A., Dubynin N. V. Transformation of Residential Buildings in Modern Conditions. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 3, pp. 44-48. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.03.44-48.