- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Design Of General Education Organizations
- UDC 711(083.75):727.1 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.03.23-30
Anna Yu. SOLODOVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elena A. LEPESHKINA, e-mail: email@example.com
Central Scientific Research Institute for Industrial Buildings and Structure - TSNIIPROMZDANII, Dmitrovskoe shosse, 46, korp. 2, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article deals with the problems of designing buildings of general education organizations in conditions of a shortage of territory caused by the use of incorrect parameters of the estimated area of the site in federal and local documents of urban planning rationing. As an example, the design of a school in Salekhard on a site whose area meets the current regulatory requirements is given. The plot is provided by the planning project on the newly arranged urban area, has a regular rectangular shape. When placing educational organizations, there was a problem of a shortage of land area. The analysis of modern functional, hygienic and regulatory requirements that determine the need for the territory of general education organizations has shown that the area standards are not fully justified and insufficiently differentiated, and local documents, based on federal documents, copy them and do not take into account local construction conditions, such as the permafrost area, the need to use precast concrete structures, restrictions on number of floors. To solve these problems, it is proposed to revise the approach to rationing the area of land plots for general education organizations.
Key words: building of general education organization, territorial norms, estimated area of plot, restriction of number of floors, permafrost soils.
1. Pozdnyakova E. V., Zvyaginceva M. M., Pozdnyakov A. L. Features of the organization of the space-planning structure of school buildings (russian experience). Izvestiya YUZGU, 2016, no. 4, pp. 87-96. (In Russian).
2. Pozdnyakov A. L., Pozdnyakova E. V., Skripkina Yu. V., Efanova T. A. Trends and design principles of modern general education schools. Izvestiya YUZGU, 2018, vol. 22, no. 6(81), pp. 72-80. (In Russian).
3. Podkovyrina K. A., Podkovyrin V. S., Nazirov R. A. Features of the design of buildings and structures in northern latitudes from the point of view of construction physics. Urbanistika, 2017, no. 4, pp. 78-85. DOI: 10.7256/2310-8673.2017.4.24964. (In Russian).
4. Kalinina N. S., Morozov N. V. Architectural, technical and design features of the design of residential and public buildings in the Far North. Sistemnye tekhnologii, 2019, no. 32, pp. 40-46. (In Russian).
5. Zaharov A. V. Formation of the regional structure of urban development management. Sbornik nauchnyh trudov RAASN, 2018, vol. 1, pp. 361-366. (In Russian).
6. Samborskaya O. What the school building teaches. Architecture as a factor of successful education. Available at: https://www.vedomosti.ru/society/articles/2020/10/05/842186-chemu-zdanie (accessed 20.01.2021). (In Russian).
- For citation: Solodova A. Yu., Lepeshkina E. A. Design of General Education Organizations. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 3, pp. 23-30. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.03.23-30.