- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Participation Of TSNIIPROMZDANII In The Development Of Regulatory And Technical Documentation In Construction
- UDC 69.003:658.011.8(083.75) DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.03.12-16
Viktor V. GRANEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Diana K. LEIKINA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Scientific Research Institute for Industrial Buildings and Structure - TSNIIPROMZDANII, Dmitrovskoe shosse, 46, korp. 2, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
Abstract. The process of developing regulatory and technical documentation for construction in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law "Technical Regulations on the Safety of Buildings and Structures." is considered. From 2010 to 2015, the building codes and regulations were updated, and then, based on the scientific research carried out before the 1990s, new codes of rules and standards began to be developed. On the example of Central Scientific Research and Project Experimental Institute of Industrial Buildings and Constructions, the sequence of development of regulatory documents in recent years has been considered. Since 2015, scientific research, monitoring and analysis of regulatory and technical documentation, harmonization with international technical norms have been carried out with the subsequent development of new sets of rules, state standards, standards of organizations, methodological manuals, etc. These include the Code of Rules "The Industrial Parks and Industrial Clusters", a number of sets of rules for the design of frame buildings, sports facilities, and the rules for the operation of buildings and structures. The development of regulations for the operation of structures of buildings and facilities makes it possible to significantly reduce the number of accidents. It is proposed to monitor the behavior of supporting structures in automatic mode using the developed SMDS-B system (system for monitoring the deformation state of structures).
Key words: regulatory and technical documentation development system, codes of rules and standards for the design of buildings and structures, requirements for safe operation, system for monitoring the deformation state of structures.
1. Substantiation of proposals for clarification of sanitary and epidemiological requirements (SanPiN 2.2.1/ 184.108.40.2060-03 and SanPiN 220.127.116.1145-10) and amendments to SP 42.13330.2016 "SNiP 2.07.01-89* Urban planning. Planning and development of urban and rural settlements" in terms of optimizing distances from parking lots to residential buildings based on an analysis of the practice of applying these documents. Development of proposals to the draft of the first edition of the change to the set of rules. Moscow, TSNIIPromzdanii Publ., 2018. 157 p. (In Russian).
2. Development of proposals for the formation of an architectural and planning structure and the functional composition of resource-efficient territorial industrial clusters, taking into account the creation of innovative production and settlement formations on their territory. Moscow, TSNIIPromzdanii Publ., 2018. 115 ð. (In Russian).
3. Granev V. V., Kodysh E. N. Development and updating of regulatory documents for the design and construction of industrial and civil buildings. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2014, no. 7, pp. 9-12. (In Russian).
4. Agaralov A. I., Granev V. V. Design and construction of stadiums for the 2018 championship. Arhitektura, stroitel'stvo, dizajn, 2015, no. 12, pp. 9-12. (In Russian).
5. Leikina D. K., Motorina Yu. V. How to desing and build animal shelters. Arhitektura, stroitel'stvo, dizajn, 2020, no. 01/02, p. 1. (In Russian).
6. Planning and building an animal shelter. Washington, American Humanist Association, Deñember, 2000. 85 ð.
- For citation: Granev V. V., Leikina D. K. Participation of TSNIIPROMZDANII in the Development of Regulatory and Technical Documentation in Construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 3, pp. 12-16. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.03.12-16.