- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Resource Provision Of Investment And Construction Activities As The Basis Of The Mechanism For Justifying The Effectiveness Of Investment Programs
- UDC 330.322:69.003.121 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.01.59-66
Pavel À. ZHURAVLEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Artur M. MARUKYAN, e-mail: A8874316@yandex.ru
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article is devoted to substantiating the economic feasibility of capital investments in investment and construction projects. The principles, rules, procedures and mechanisms of the current legislation on the regulation of investment activity are analyzed. It is shown that an investment project is defined by law as documentation confirming the financial rationality, size and duration of investment, including the preparation of the required project documentation. It is noted that at an early stage, in order to decide on the allocation of budget funds and their size (before being included in the Federal targeted investment program or Federal target program), an investment justification procedure is carried out, which involves an assessment of the economic feasibility and effectiveness of administrative, territorial, organizational, technical and technological solutions proposed within the framework of a future project. The article describes the implementation of the procedure for evaluating the effectiveness of investment programs, which is based on the principle of simulated resource provision, carried out on the basis of the analysis of cost indicators of construction resources in the design documentation of analogous objects. The sequence and features of modeling the resource provision of investment projects are described methodologically, which consist in resource and technological modeling of the cost indicators of the project documentation of analogous objects. The significance of the research conducted lies in the practical application of resource and technological modeling of resource provision for investment projects by developers of documentation on the justification of investments, project managers and technical customers of resource and technological modeling, which makes it possible to justify the decision to allocate budget funds for investment and construction projects, reduce the risk of inaccurate estimation of the estimated cost during design and construction in terms of an unjustified increase in the required financing or underfunding of the object.
Key words: resource and technological modeling, resource provision, investment and construction project, justification of effectiveness of investment programs, project documentation.
1. Veretennikova O. B., Rybina E. S. The essence of investments and investment activities in the economic system. Vestnik Omskogo universiteta, 2013, no. 1, pp. 136-141. (In Russian).
2. Borzakov I.V. Investment activity in the region as an object of state regulation. Vestnik TGU, 2010, no. 3(83), pp. 43-47. (In Russian).
3. Zhuravlev P. A. Organization of resource and technological modeling of capital construction projects in the framework of investment programs. Normirovanie i oplata truda v stroitel'stve, 2019, no. 7, pp. 20-24. (In Russian).
4. Shlapakova A. N., Uchaev T. V., Zotkina K. G. Investment in construction. Investment project evaluation. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shuhova, 2018, no. 6, pp. 138-144. (In Russian).
5. Rad K. M., Yamini O. A. The methodology of using value engineering in construction projects management. Civil Engineering Journal, 2016, vol. 2, iss. 6, pp. 262. DOI: 10.28991/cej-030986.
6. Ivanova V. O. Key issues and ways to improve the efficiency of public investment. Problemy ekonomiki i menedzhmenta, 2012, no. 4(8), pp. 31-40. (In Russian).
7. Malahova T. A. State policy for stimulating investment processes in the context of modernization of the Russian economy. Vestnik RUDN, 2012, no. 5, pp. 109-115. (In Russian).
8. Liu H., Skibniewski M.J., Wang M. Identification and hierarchical structure of critical success factors for innovation in construction projects: Chinese perspective. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 2015, vol. 22, iss. 3, pp. 401-416. DOI: 10.3846/13923730.2014.975739.
9. Bezdenezhnyh T. I., Kadnichanskaya M. O., Kormanovskaya R. I. Risk assessment of sustainable development of regions (on the example of the Novgorod region). Innovacii, 2015, no 7(201), pp. 99-102. (In Russian).
10. Nikanova M. A. Problems of discrepancy between investment attractiveness and innovation activity of Russian regions. Regional'naya ekonomika: teoriya i praktika, 2016, no. 8 (431), pp. 130-148. (In Russian).
11. Zubareva E. A. Evaluation of the effectiveness of investment projects in construction, taking into account regional peculiarities in their implementation. Available at: https://www.dissercat.com/content/otsenka-effektivnosti-investitsionnykh-proektov-v-stroitelstve-s-uchetom-regionalnykh-osoben (accessed 20.02.2020). (In Russian).
12. Ovsyannikova T. Yu., Kazakova O. G., Rabtsevich O. V. Resource support of regional investment programs. Vestnik TGASU, 2013, no. 3, pp. 384-393. (In Russian).
13. Sborshchikov S. B., Lazareva N. V. Cost engineering as a basis for integration of planning, financing and pricing processes in investment and construction activities. Vestnik MGSU, 2015, no. 11, pp. 178-185. (In Russian).
14. Zhuravlev P. A. The price of building and the stages of its formation. Vestnik IGTU, 2015, no. 9, pp. 174-178. (In Russian).
15. Manzhilevskaya S. E., Petrenko L. K., Hibaba V. V., Nikonov Yu. D. Feasibility study and evaluation of design solutions for the expansion of housing construction in Rostov-on-Don. Inzhenernyj vestnik Dona. 2019, no. 6. Available at: ivdon.ru/ru/magazine/archive/ n6y2019/6062 (accessed 20.02.2020). (In Russian).
16. Litvinova O. V. Methodological approach to the formation of resource support for the repair of housing stock. Vestnik IrGTU, 2012, no. 5 (64), pp. 217-223. (In Russian).
17. Zhuravlev P. A., Sborshchikov S. B. On the use of resource and technological modeling in the formation of investment programs. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shuhova, 2017, no. 7, pp. 198-201. (In Russian).
18. Zhuravlev P. A., Kochenkova E. M. Stages of resource-technological modeling of capital construction objects when forming investment programs. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 6, pp. 76-80. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.06.76-80.
- For citation: Zhuravlev P. À., Marukyan A. M. Resource Provision of Investment and Construction Activities as the Basis of the Mechanism for Justifying the Effectiveness of Investment Programs. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 1, pp. 59-66. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.01.59-66.