- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- Performance Characteristics Of Polymer Composite Reinforcement
- UDC 691.328.4 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.01.42-50
Viacheslav A. SELEZNEV, å-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vladimir A. KAKUSHA, å-mail: email@example.com
Valentin A. USHKOV, å-mail: VA.Ushkov@yandex.ru
Nikolay A. CHUKOV, å-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Igor' A. GORBUNOV
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. Article examines the effect of diameter and anchorage profile of lateral surface of fiber reinforced polymer bars on its primary performance properties. Dependencies for strength of glass fiber reinforced polymer bars on its diameter and profile of anchorage lateral surface are established. It is shown that increase in diameter of fiber reinforced polymer bars leads to increase in density and decrease in physical and mechanical properties of reinforcement. It is revealed that fiber reinforced polymer bars with sand coating have better physical and mechanical properties than ribbed surface bars. It is concluded that increase in environment temperature from -60 °Ñ up to +60 °Ñ leads to decrease in glass-composite bars strength. It is shown that chemical resistance of glass fiber reinforced polymer bars depends on nature of aggressive environment and to a lesser degree on its diameter. The influence of the level of long-term impact of tensile forces on the strength and modulus of elasticity in the tensile glass composite reinforcement is analyzed. The work is of practical importance in the design of bent concrete structures operating in aggressive environments and/or in conditions of low temperatures. The established regularities make it possible to design buildings and structures made of concrete structures reinforced with glass composite reinforcement with increased reliability and service life.
Key words: aggressive environment, polymer composite bars, tensile strength and elasticity modulus, concrete bond strength, temperature of environment, physical-mechanical characteristics of reinforcement, chemical resistance.
1. Rozental N. K., Chekhnii G. V., Lubarskaia G. V. On the causes of early damage to concrete and reinforced concrete structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2000, no. 9, pp. 41-43. (In Russian).
2. Gizdatullin A. R., Khusainov R. R., Khozin V. G., Krasnikova N. M. Strength and deformability of concrete structures reinforced with polymer composite rods. Inzhenerno-stroitelny zhurnal, 2016, no. 2(62), pp. 32-41. (In Russian).
3. Imomnazarov T. S., Al-Sabri-Sakhar A. M., Diris M. Kh. Application of composite reinforcement. Sistemnye tekhnologii, 2018, no. 27, pp. 24-28. (In Russian).
4. Lapshinov A. E. Prospects for the use of non-metallic composite reinforcement as a working non-stressed in compressed elements. Vestnik MGSU, 2015, no. 10, pp. 96-106. (In Russian).
5. Saliia G. Sh., Shagin A. L. Betonnye konstruktsii s nemetallicheskim armirovaniem [Concrete structures with non-metallic reinforcement]. Moscow, Stroiizdat Publ., 2007. 144 p. (In Russian).
6. Stepanova V. F., Stepanov A. U., Zhirkov E. P. Armatura kompozitnaia polimernaia [Composite polymer reinforcement]. Moscow, Bumazhnik, 2013. 200 p. (In Russian).
7. Frolov N. V., Poloz M. A, Nourzi M. Sh, Analysis of the use of polymer composite reinforcement in reinforced concrete structures. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shukhova, 2017, no. 3, pp. 45-50. (In Russian).
8. ACI440.IR-06. Guide for design and construction of structural concrete reinforced with FRP bars. American Concrete Institute, 2006. 44 p.
9. FRP remforcaement in RC structures. International Federation for Structural Conerete. Fib Bulletin 40. Lausanne, 2007. 147 p.
10. Available at: http://www.underwater.pg.gda.pl/didactics/ISPG/Ceramica/NBanthia15Dec.pdf (17082020) (In Russian).
11. Tekhnicheskie rekomendatsii po primeneniiu nemetallicheskoi kompozitnoy armatury periodicheskogo profilia v betonnykh konstruktsiyakh [Technical recommendations for the use of non-metallic composite reinforcement of periodic profile in concrete structures]. Moscow, NIIZHB named after A. A. Gvozdev Publ., 2012. 7 p. (In Russian).
12. STO 02495307-007-2012. Primenenie nemetallicheskoi kompozitnoi armatury ASP i ABP v betonnykh konstruktsiyakh [Application of non-metallic composite reinforcement TSA and ABP in concrete structures]. Moscow, UralSpetsArmatura Publ., 2012. 20 p. (In Russian).
13. Rimshin V. I., Merkulov S. I. About normalization of characteristics of rod Non-metallic composite reinforcement. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2016, no. 5, pp. 22-26. (In Russian).
14. Merkulov S. I., Rimshin V. I., Akimov E. K. Fire resistance of concrete structures with composite rod reinforcement. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 4, pp. 50-55. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.04.50-55. (In Russian).
15. Bogdanova E. R. Change in properties of adhesion between composite polymer reinforcement and concrete under conditions of different environments. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 2, p. 39-43. (In Russian).
16. Dronov A. V., Drokin S. V., Frolov N. V. Experimental investigathion of glass-plastic reinforcement-to-concrete bond. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2016, no. 11, pp. 80-83. (In Russian).
17. Benin A. V., Semenov S. G. Peculiarities of composite polymeric bars tests. Promyshlennoe I grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo, 2014, no. 9, pp. 42-46. (In Russian).
18. Gizdatullin A. R., Khozin V. G., Kuklin A. N., Khusnutdinov A. M Features of testing and nature of destruction of polymer reinforcement. Inzhenerno-stroitelny zhurnal, 2014, no. 3 (47), pp. 40-47. (In Russian).
- For citation: Seleznev V. A., Kakusha V. A., Ushkov V. A., Chukov N. A., Gorbunov I. A. Performance Characteristics of Polymer Composite Reinforcement. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 1, pp. 42-50. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.01.42-50.