- NEWS OF THE RUSSIAN ENGINEERING ACADEMY
- Block Structure Of Periodicity And Prediction Of New Chemical Elements
- UDC 541 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.01.04-09
Boris V. GUSEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Russian University of Transport, ul. Obraztsova, 9, str. 9, Moscow 127994, Russian Federation
Samuel Yen-Liang YIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Department of the International Academy of Engineering in Taiwan, ul. Bade, Sector 2, 308, Taipei 10492, Republic of China
Anatoliy A. SPERANSKIY, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Russian Academy of Engineering, Gazetnyy per., 9, str. 4, Moscow 125009, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article presents a forecast of the existence of new chemical elements in comparison with the Periodic Table of D. I. Mendeleev. The method of structural sequence analysis is used for prediction and the structure model of energy levels and sublevels (orbitals) is being analyzed. New ideas on block structure in the Periodic System of Chemical Elements were formulated, as well as boundary elements with the completed structure of energy levels within each block and their exact position were obtained. The results presented are confirmed by the ratio of protons and neutrons in the nuclei of chemical elements for each block, including for the new not yet discovered elements. The use of a three-dimensional matrix of chemical elements will make it possible to obtain a mathematical description of the structure of the periodic system, to develop digital models of the interaction of elements with each other, this will make it possible to predict the creation of new molecules and obtain new materials.
Key words: periodic system of chemical elements, blockiness, energy levels and sublevels, valence and internal orbitals, electronic filling of shells, periodicity of electronic structure of element structures, boundary elements, cyclicity.
1. Semenov N. N. Himiya i elementarnye yavleniya. Izbrannye trudy [Chemistry and elementary phenomena. Chosen work]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 2005, iss. 2. 357 p. (In Russian).
2. Kim S., Mambeterzina G., Kim D. Dyadisch-Periodische gesetz. Sonderdruck aus Hannoverschesahrbuch. Band 2. Serie: Naturwissenschaften, Unter Forderungen der Europaischen Academie der Naturwissenschaften e.V. Hannover, 2016. 12 p.
3. Scerri E. R., Kreinovich V., Wojciechowski P., Yager R. R. Ordinal explanation of the periodic system of chemical elements. International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, 1998, vol. 06, no. 04, pp. 387-399.
4. Gusev B. V., Speranskiy A. A. Three-dimensional periodic matrix of chemical elements. Tekhnika i tekhnologiya silikatov, 2018, iss. 25, no. 2, pp. 34-38. (In Russian).
5. Gusev B. V., Speranskiy A. A. Consistent patterns for the block approach to analyze structures of chemical elements and problems in construction. Nanotekhnologii v stroitel'stve: nauchnyj internet-zhurnal, 2019, no. 11(1), pp. 76-88. (In Russian).
6. Gusev B. V., Speranskiy A. A. New presentation of the three-dimensional periodic matrix of chemical elements. Innovacii i investicii, 2018, no. 4, pp. 3-13. (In Russian).
7. Gusev B. V. New presentation of the three-dimensional periodic matrix of chemical elements and affording ground for 100 additional new elements. Vtorye Mezhdunarodnye Kosyginskie chteniya "Energoresurso-effektivnye ekologicheski bezopasnye tekhnologii i oborudovanie" : Materialy plenarnoj sessii [Second International Kosygin Readings "Energy-efficient environmentally safe technologies and equipment". Proc. of the plenary session]. Moscow, RGU Publ., 2019, pp. 25-29. (In Russian).
- For citation: Gusev B. V., Yin Yen-Liang S., Speranskiy A. A. Block Structure of Periodicity and Prediction of New Chemical Elements. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2021, no. 1, pp. 4-9. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.01.04-09.