- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Comparison Of Methods For Strengthening Large-Span Bent Reinforced Concrete Structures
- UDC 624.012.46:691-427.4 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.12.76-81
Artem A. DAVIDYUK, e-mail: Artem@ktbbeton.com
Ewgeniy A. ARTEMIEV, e-mail: email@example.com
Marina V. SHEVKUNOVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Design and Technological Bureau of Concrete and Reinforced Concrete, 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, str. 64, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Abstract. The issues of strengthening reinforced concrete structures that are in disrepair are among the most complex and science-intensive. The article is devoted to improving the method for designing reinforcement of large-span reinforced concrete structures using pre-stressed ropes. The authors propose an original method for calculating the justification of this method of reinforcement by performing strength calculations of structures in a nonlinear formulation in a computational software package. The results of a comparative analysis of methods for strengthening large-span bent reinforced concrete structures on the example of a monolithic lattice beam are presented. Two methods of reinforcement were compared: by re-bracing the beam on a cage made of rolled steel corners and strengthening the beam with straight and curved pre-stressed ropes. After comparing the weight and cost evaluation criteria, the authors concluded that strengthening the beam with pre-stressed ropes is more effective, and this option was accepted for implementation. It can also be recommended for similar works.
Key words: large-span reinforced concrete structures, emergency condition, lattice beams, reinforcement, pre-stressed rope.
1. Rekomendacii po proektirovaniju usilenija zhelezobetonnyh konstrukcij zdanij i sooruzhenij rekonstruiruemyh predprijatij. Nadzemnye konstrukcii i sooruzhenija [Recommendations for the design of reinforced concrete structures of buildings and structures of reconstructed enterprises. Above-ground structures and facilities]. Har'kovskij Promstrojniiproekt, NIIZhB. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1992. 191 p. (In Russian).
2. Sigalov Je. E., Strongin S. G. Zhelezobetonnye konstrukcii [Reinforced concrete structure]. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1966. 387 p. (In Russian).
3. Rukovodstvo po tehnologii predvaritel'nogo naprjazhenija sterzhnevoj armatury zhelezobetonnyh konstrukcij [A guide to the technology of pre-stressing rod reinforcement of concrete structures]. NIIZhB Gosstroja SSSR. Moscow, Strojizdat Publ., 1972. 64 p. (In Russian).
4. Minkin I., Nahshon B., Rabinovich M. Experience in building bridges of medium and large spans of prestressed reinforced concrete in Israel. Vestnik Sibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta putej soobshhenija, 2009, no. 21, pp. 114-119. (In Russian).
5. Totoev V. G., Magomedov A. F. Monolithic reinforced concrete with pre-tensioned reinforcement: history, application, development background. Sovremennaja nauka: aktual'nye voprosy, dostizhenija i innovacii. Sb. statej VII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Modern science: current issues, achievements and innovations: collection of articles of the VII international scientific and practical conference (Penza, June 5, 2019)]. Penza , 2019, pp. 47-51. (In Russian).
6. Pidzhakov M. V., Pidzhakov S. V. Sistemy prednaprjazhennogo monolitnogo zhelezobetona v grazhdanskih zdanijah. Nauka v issledovanijah molodezhi - 2016: materialy studencheskoj nauchnoj konferencii [Science in youth research-2016: materials of the student scientific conference (Lesnikovo, April 20, 2016)]. Lesnikovo, 2016, pp. 92-95. (In Russian).
7. TSN-2001.12. Territorial'nye smetnye normativy dlja Moskvy [Territorial estimates for Moscow]. Moscow, 2006. 42 p. (In Russian).
- For citation: Davidyuk A. A., Artemiev E. A., Shevkunova M. V. Comparison of Methods for Strengthening Large-Span Bent Reinforced Concrete Structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 12, pp. 76-81. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.12.76-81.