- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Influence Of Climatic Conditions On The Development Of Defects In Building Structures
- UDC 624.07.042.4 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.12.46-50
Nikolay N. SKURIDIN1, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Evgeny Yu. SERGEEVTSEV1, e-mail: email@example.com
Victor V. GRANEV2, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikolay N. TREKIN2, e-mail: email@example.com
Ivan A. TEREKHOV2, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Research Institute of Pipeline Transport, Sevastopolsky prospekt, 47a, Moscow 117186, Russian Federation
2 Central Scientific Research and Project Experimental Institute of Industrial Buildings and Constructions, Dmitrovskoe shosse, 46, korp. 2, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
Abstract. The influence of wind and snow loads on the formation and development of structural defects, due to the operation of objects in areas with different intensity of loads and impacts, is considered. Over the period from 2015 to 2018 more than 3,000 buildings were surveyed, which made it possible to accumulate information sufficient for statistical processing. As part of the research work, the analysis of the number of defects per building was carried out depending on its service life, as well as on the wind and snow regions that were indicated at the time of the survey of the construction object. Defects obtained at the stage of installation of structures were excluded from the sample, defects that arose during the operation of buildings from the impact of wind and snow loads were taken into account only. The resulting database was processed, and the summary data was divided into periods of operation 0-5, 5-15, 15-25, 25-35, 35-45 and 45-55 years. Dependences of the accumulation of defects of structures on the service life under the action of wind and snow loads were obtained. Periods of accumulation of defects and periods of current and major repairs are marked. Directions for further research on determining the rate of accumulation of structural defects from the service life of buildings are given.
Key words: inspection of buildings, technical condition, structural defects, climatic conditions, operation, snow region, wind region.
1. Vasil'ev G. G., Lezhnev M. A., Sal'nikov A. P. Analysis of the experience of using three-dimensional laser scanning at the facilities of JSC "AK Transneft". Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov, 2015, no. 2 (18). pp. 48-55. (In Russian).
2. Sergeevtsev E. Yu., Pavlyushchik S. A., Grafov N. S. Criterion for identifying the category of technical condition of tower-shaped structures. Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov, 2018, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 36-42. (In Russian).
3. Skuridin N. N., Mogil'ner L. Yu., Sergeevcev E. Yu., Grafov N. S. Analysis of damage and wear of building structures of buildings at main pipeline objects. Bezopasnost' truda v promyshlennosti, 2018, no. 7, pp. 29-34. (In Russian).
4. Bedov A. I., Znamenskiy V. V., Gabitov A. I. Obsledovanie i ocenka tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya osnovanij i stroitel'nyh konstrukcij ekspluatiruemyh zdanij i sooruzhenij [Inspection and assessment of the technical condition of the foundations and building structures of the buildings and structures in use]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2016. Vol. 1. 702 p. (In Russian).
5. Vedyakov I. I., Konin D. V., Artamonov V. A. On the need to update GOST 31937-2011 taking into account the generalization of survey experience. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2020, no. 10, pp. 101-110. (In Russian).
6. Kelasev N. G., Kodysh E. N., Trekin N. N., Terekhov I. A., Shmakov D. S., Chaganov A. B. Determining the service life of structures, buildings and facilities. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2020, no. 2, pp. 12-17. (In Russian).
7. Rurin O. S., Kelasiev N. G., Granev V. V., Guryev V. V., Denisov A. S. About rationing of failing housing stock. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2020, no. 9, pp. 73-78. (In Russian).
- For citation: Skuridin N. N., Sergeevtsev E. Yu., Granev V. V., Trekin N. N., Terekhov I. A. Influence of Climatic Conditions on the Development of Defects in Building Structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 12, pp. 46-50. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.12.46-50.