- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF ROADS, AIRFIELDS, TUNNELS
- Development Of The Regulatory Framework For Crushed Stone For Asphalt Concrete
- UDC 622.356:625.8(083.74) DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.12.38-44
Irina B. KURDENKOVA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow Automobile and Road Construction State Technical University (MADI), 64, Leningradsky prospekt, Moscow 125319, Russian Federation
Abstract. In the context of growing demand for stone materials in the future, special attention is drawn to stone materials for the production of asphalt concrete, in which they occupy up to 95% of the mass, serve as a frame and provide strength, shear stability, and roughness of the pavement. Updating the regulatory framework for stone materials is designed to provide the reliable operation of the road surface in the future in the face of increased traffic load, increased traffic speed and the influence of natural factors. The article presents an overview of the standards for the properties of crushed stone for asphalt concrete and the standards used in determining the indicators of these properties. The results of a comparative analysis of the new and previous regulatory framework of stone materials for asphalt concrete are also presented. Changes in the assessment of test results are considered. The problems of producers of crushed stone produced according to new lines of fractions have been identified.
Key words: automobile roads, regulatory framework, standards, technical requirements, test methods, asphalt concrete, stone materials, crushed stone.
1. Samohvalov D. Features of crushed stone production according to new standards (GOST 32703-2014). KP quarries-Gabbro, Slits. Materialy VI Mezhdunarodnoy konferencii "Rynok shchebnya Rossii 2019" [Materials of the VI international conference "Russian crushed stone Market 2019" (Moscow, June 6-7, 2019)]. Moscow, 2019. (In Russian).
2. Lomakina I. A. Experience in converting production to the production of fractions of new GOST Standards. Materialy VI Mezhdunarodnoy konferencii "Rynok shchebnya Rossii 2019" [Materials of the VI international conference "Russian crushed stone Market 2019" (Moscow, June 6-7, 2019)]. Moscow, 2019. (In Russian).
3. Dubina S. I. Reliability of asphalt concrete road surfaces. Transport Rossijskoj Federacii, 2006, no. 3, pp. 60-63. (In Russian).
4. Evgen'ev G. I., Evgen'eva A. G. Crushed stone according to European standards. Stroitel'nye materialy, 2008, no. 5, pp. 20-22. (In Russian).
5. Ramos A. L., Kochnev V. I., Talalaj V. V., Sarychev I. Yu. Requirements for stone materials for the preparation of asphalt concrete according to GOST 32703-2014. Sb. tr. Associacii issledovatelej asfal'tobetona [Proc. of the Association of asphalt concrete researchers]. Moscow, 2019. Pp. 98-108. (In Russian).
- For citation: Kurdenkova I. B. Development of the Regulatory Framework for Crushed Stone for Asphalt Concrete. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 12, pp. 38-44. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.12.38-44.