- TECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIZATION OF CONSTRUCTION
- Regulation Of Work Performance Using Information Models As Part Of Construction And Technical Expertise
- UDC 69.009 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.11.105-109
Natalya V. LAZAREVA, e-mail: LazarevaNV@mgsu.ru
Alexey Yu. ZINOVIEV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article is devoted to the problem of increasing the efficiency of construction and technical expertise (judicial, pre-trial, corporate) due to their Informatization. It is established that due to the specifics in the organization of construction and technical expertise according to the traditional scheme and based on the principles of Informatization, the interaction between its structural elements will also differ. In this regard, the article presents the variability of these interactions, focusing on the application of information models of capital construction projects. The basis for ensuring the legitimacy and objectivity of construction and technical expertise using the information model of the capital construction object should be the appropriate organizational, legal and regulatory conditions created by means of regulating external and internal interactions. To ensure this process, the authors point to the need to develop a set of documents at the federal, industry and corporate levels regulating the construction and technical expertise based on the principles of Informatization. As a practical significance of the provisions given in the article, the ordering of external and internal interactions within the framework of construction and technical expertise, ensuring its legitimacy, objectivity and independence, and as the ultimate goal - to keep the technical and economic indicators of the investment project within the specified boundaries can be noted.
Key words: construction and technical expertise, informatization, information model, capital construction object, regulations, professional standards, expert organization.
1. Sborshchikov S. B. Logistika reguliruyushchih vozdejstvij v investicionno-stroitel'noj sfere (teoriya, metodologiya, praktika) [Of regulatory impact logistics in investment and construction sector (theory, methodology, practice)]. Diss. Moscow, 2012. 308 p. Available at: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01005015240 (accessed: 28.10.2020). (In Russian).
2. Sborshchikov S. B. Theoretical regularities and features of the organization of impacts on investment and construction activities. Vestnik MGSU, 2009, no. 2, pp. 183-187. (In Russian).
3. Aleksanin A. V. Perspective directions of development of the construction organization. Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2015, no/ 10-1, pp. 378-381. (In Russian).
4. Prohorova T. V. Experience of organization and management of construction production in the USA. Shag v budushchee: teoreticheskie i prikladnye issledovaniya sovremennoj nauki: materialy 8-j molodyozhnoj mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. studentov, aspirantov i molodyh uchyonyh [Proc. of the 8th youth international conference scientific and practical Conference of students, postgraduates and young scientists (St. Petersburg, July 18-20, 2015)]. Moscow, Otkrytie Publ., 2015, pp. 54-59. (In Russian).
5. Monastyrev P. V., Ezerskij V. A., Klychnikov R. Yu. Simulation model of optimization of parameters of thermomodernization of residential buildings on a city scale. Vestnik VolgGASU. Seriya: Stroitel'stvo i arhitektura, 2013, no. 31-2 (50), pp. 475-484. (In Russian).
6. Lazareva N. V. Cost engineering as the basis for integrating planning, financing and pricing processes in investment and construction activities. Vestnik MGSU, 2015, no. 11, pp. 178-185. (In Russian).
7. Sborshchikov S. B., Maslova L. A., Zhuravlev P. A. Reengineering in construction. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 7, pp. 71-76. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.07.71-76. (In Russian).
8. Sborshchikov S. B., Maslova L. A. Reengineering of capital construction objects and reengineering of technological processes. Vestnik MGSU, 2019, vol. 14, iss. 10, pp. 1321-1330. DOI: 10.22227/1997-0935.2019.10.1321-1330. (In Russian).
9. Zhuravlev P. A. On the use of resource and technological modeling in the formation of investment programs. Vestnik BGTU im. V. G. Shuhova, 2017, no. 7, pp. 198-201. (In Russian).
10. Zhuravlev P. A., Kochenkova E. M. Stages of resource-technological modeling of capital construction objects when forming investment programs. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 6, pp 76-80. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.06.76-80. (In Russian).
11. Ermolaev E. E. Features of determining the fixed cost of construction in the framework of state programs, Vestnik universiteta (Gosudarstvennyj universitet upravleniya), 2013, no. 11, pp. 35-38. (In Russian).
12. Ermolaev E. E. Management of the use value of construction objects. Gumanitarnye i social'nye nauki, 2013, no. 3, pp. 18-23. (In Russian).
- For citation: Lazareva N. V., Zinoviev A. Yu. Regulation of Work Performance Using Information Models as Part of Construction and Technical Expertise. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 11, pp. 105-109. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.11.105-109.