- RESEARCH AND DESIGN CENTER "CITY DEVELOPMENT" - CONSTRUCTION COMPLEX
- Integrated Network Models Of Transport Infrastructure Development
- UDC 656.078:004.942 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.11.75-81
Grigory D. SURIN
Kirill V. KOZLOV
Vadim D. DEMIN
Alexander V. ARENDARCHUK
Research and Design Center "City Development", prospekt Mira, 19, str. 3, Moscow 129090, Russian Federation, e-mail: email@example.com
Abstrct. At present, one of the most important and urgent tasks for Moscow is to link the program for the development of transport infrastructure both in its various own areas (indicated in the subprograms) and with related areas (construction of residential and non - residential facilities under other city programs). The solution to this problem would not be possible without appropriate tools for planning and coordinating urban development activities. Among these tools is an integrated network model developed by Scientific-Design Centre "City Development" which determines the sequence and the relationship between stages of work execution on the development of transport infrastructure and areas of Moscow in time, at the same time linking the planning projects of the territory of linear objects, transport hubs, residential and non-residential capital construction, the implementation of transport infrastructure projects. The article presents the structure and content of this model, identifies the tasks for solution of which it can be used (identifying areas with a tense transport situation, determining measures for the development of transport infrastructure and the required amounts of funding for their implementation, forming a list of objects for inclusion in the targeted investment program of Moscow, etc.).
Key words: enlarged network model, transport infrastructure of city, territory development program, territory planning project, network planning.
1. Belinskaya D. B., Pryadko I. P. Transport as the main component of the architectural and planning system of the capital city. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo, 2018, no. 7(96), pp. 1241-1244. (In Russian).
2. Blinkin M. Ya., Vorob'ev A. N. Urban traffic and city planning. Gorodskie issledovaniya i praktiki, 2018, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 7-26. (In Russian).
3. Boltaevskij A. A. Transport as the basis of a modern city. Urbanistika, 2018, no. 4, pp. 88-95. (In Russian).
4. Kievskiy L. V., Kievskiy I. L. Prioritety transportnogo stroitel'stva. Razvitie goroda. Sb. nauch. tr. 2006- 2014 gg. [City development. Collection of scientific works 2006-2014]. Moscow, SvR-ARGUS Publ., 2014, pp. 235-242. (In Russian).
5. Kievskiy L. V., Kievskiy I. L. Construction of transport infrastructure in the established city. Ibid, pp. 288-295. (In Russian).
6. Nyan'kina E. A., Pryadko I. P. Transport problems of the megalopolis: a modern view. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo, 2018, no. 3 (92), pp. 890-893. (In Russian).
7. Romanovskaya M. E., Pryadko I. P. Organization of transport in the Metropolitan area: socio-economic aspect. Nauka Krasnoyar'ya, 2018, vol. 7, no. 4-3, pp. 74-80. (In Russian).
8. Rzhavin S. S., Golysheva D. V. Directions of activity of the complex of urban planning policy and construction for the development of the Moscow transport system. Razvitie goroda. Sb. nauch. tr. 2006-2014 gg. [City development. Collection of scientific works 2006-2014]. Moscow, SvR-ARGUS Publ., 2014, pp. 255-263. (In Russian).
9. Tkachuk V. Transport infrastructure does not keep up with housing. Available at: https://www.dp.ru/a/2018/05/21/Transportnaja_infrastruktu (accessed 8.10.2020). (In Russian).
10. Kievskiy I. L., Semenov S. A., Grishutin I. B., Minakov S. S. Methods of network planning and management when implementing territory planning projects. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 8, pp. 49-54. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.08.49-54. (In Russian).
11. Kievskiy I. L., Leonov V. V., Arsen'ev S. V., Reshetnikov A. S., Ryndin I. O. Application of network planning and management methods in the implementation of the renovation Program. Renovaciya. Krupnomasshtabnyj gorodskoj proekt rassredotochennogo stroitel'stva [Renovation. Large-scale urban dispersed construction project]. Moscow, Russkaya shkola Publ., 2018, pp. 130-154. (In Russian).
12. Surin G. D., Kozlov K. V., Arendarchuk A. V. Mutual linkage between plans of implementation of territory planning projects and complex schemes of engineering support of renovation areas. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 8, pp. 55-59. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.08.55-59. (In Russian).
13. Kievskiy L. V., Kievskiy I. L. Defining priorities in the development of the city's transport framework. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2011, no. 10, pp. 3-6. (In Russian).
14. Available at: https://www.mintrans.ru/documents/10/10231 (accessed 8.10.2020). (In Russian).
15. Shagimuratova A. A. Methodology for assessing the development of railway transport interchange hubs. Internet-zhurnal "Naukovedenie", 2017, vol. 9, no. 1, Available at: http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/111VN117.pdf (accessed 8.10.2020). (In Russian).
16. Volkova E. M., Pripuzov-Nevskij A. V. Evaluation of social effects in the projects of transport infrastructure development of the metropolis. Logistika i upravlenie cepyami postavok, 2019, no. 4(93), pp. 39-44. (In Russian).
- For citation: Surin G. D., Kozlov K. V., Demin V. D., Arendarchuk A. V. Integrated Network Models of Transport Infrastructure Development. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 11, pp. 75-81. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.11.75-81.