- RESEARCH AND DESIGN CENTER "CITY DEVELOPMENT" - CONSTRUCTION COMPLEX
- Spatial Methods In Analyzing The Dynamics Of Urban Development Indicators
- UDC 711.555:711-163 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.11.69-74
Viktor V. LEONOV, e-mail: email@example.com
Research and Design Center "City Development", prospekt Mira, 19, str. 3, Moscow 129090, Russian Federation
Abstract. The method of using cartographic technologies in the analysis of various aspects of urban development of territories is described. It is based on spatial analysis methods that make it possible to establish relationships between different types of objects based on the condition that their spatial components intersect. This makes it possible to form an integral structure of urban planning indicators for the entire set of territorial units under study within a single spatial query. Comparing the values of such indicators, sequentially calculated in this way through regulated time periods, makes it possible to analyze the dynamics of their development. The possibilities of the presented method are illustrated by the example of Moscow in the Appendix to planning projects, land use and development rules, and zones with special requirements. The method considered can be effectively used for solving a wide range of problems of urban development, in which links between objects are formed on the basis of their territorial intersection. It is noted that the reliability of the results obtained significantly depends on the completeness of the data available for the studied territorial objects.
Key word: indicators of urban development, cartographic technologies, geo-information systems, spatial analysis methods, zoning of urban territories, territory planning projects, land use and development rules, zones with special requirements.
1. Beshencev A. N. Scientific basis of the information concept of the cartographic research method. Vestnik Sibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta geosistem i tekhnologij, 2018, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 85-108. (In Russian).
2. Shokin Yu. I., Potapov V. P. GIS today: state, prospects, solutions. Vychislitel'nye tekhnologii, 2015, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 175-213. (In Russian).
3. Kievskiy I. L., Semenov S. A., Zhukov G. N., Grusheckij D. A. Information and map-made control with the functions of business analytics for urban management. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 8, pp. 72-78. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.08.72-78. (In Russian).
4. Zamahina D. V., Parhomenko M. I. Infographic data analysis for the development of renovation program activities. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 8, pp. 60-66. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.08.60-66. (In Russian).
5. Volokhina O. A., Kharlanenkov I. S. Information and analytical support of the program "My District". Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 8, pp. 79-84. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.08.79-84. (In Russian).
6. Kurbanov M. H., Nikolaev A. N. Specifics of the organization of works on improvement of the territories adjacent to objects of transport. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 8, pp. 85-89. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.08.85-89. (In Russian).
7. Leonov V. V. Detailing the information model of the engineering support of the development. Razvitie goroda. Sb. nauch. tr. 2006-2014 gg. [City development. Collection of scientific works 2006-2014]. Moscow, SvR-ARGUS Publ., 2014, pp. 489-493. (In Russian).
8. Arsen'ev S. V. Application of GIS platforms in planning the construction of engineering support for newly erected buildings. Ibid, pp. 461-464. (In Russian).
9. Ignat'ev A. L., Grishutin I. B., Kargashin M. E. Development of electronic route maps for gas supply. Ibid, pp. 500-504. (In Russian).
10. Argunov S. V., Kogan Yu. V. The advantages of geoinformation technologies in the preparation of a targeted investment program for the development of engineering infrastructure in the city of Moscow. Ibid, pp. 494-499. (In Russian).
11. Grishutin I. B., Kargashin M. E. Use of information and cartographic technologies for the formation of address lists. Ibid, pp. 523-529. (In Russian).
12. Leonov V. V., Dolgushin A. V., Maksimov S. O. Evaluation of transport accessibility of the state health care organizations of the city of Moscow. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 8, pp. 18-23. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.08.18-23. (In Russian).
13. Argunov S. V., Kogan yu. V. Geographic information analysis in assessing the cost of developing social and engineering infrastructure. Razvitie goroda. Sb. nauch. tr. 2006-2014 gg. [City development. Collection of scientific works 2006-2014]. Moscow, SvR-ARGUS Publ., 2014, pp. 548-553. (In Russian).
14. Argunov S. V., Kogan Yu. V. Using geoinformation analysis for making management decisions. Ibid, pp. 465-472. (In Russian).
15. Kievskiy L. V. Analysis of urban planning activities as an information process (information and cartographic analysis of plane parking). Ibid, pp. 505-516. (In Russian).
16. Arsen'ev S. V., Kievskaya R. L. Organizational and economic model of renovation with due regard for the development of territory planning projects. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2019, no. 8, pp. 44-48. DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.08.44-48. (In Russian).
- For citation: Leonov V. V. Spatial Methods in Analyzing the Dynamics of Urban Development Indicators. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 11, pp. 69-74. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.11.69-74.