- TECHNICAL REGULATION IN CONSTRUCTION
- On The Need To Update GOST 31937-2011 Taking Into Account The Generalization Of Survey Experience
- UDC 624.012.4:624.014.2:69.059 DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.10.101-110
Ivan I. VEDYAKOV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Denis V. KONIN, e-mail: email@example.com
Viktor A. ARTAMONOV, å-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Institute of Building Constructions (TSNIISK) named after V. A. Koucherenko JSC "Research Center of Construction", 2-ya Institutskaya ul., 6, Moscow 109428, Russian Federation
Abstract. The analysis of the current regulatory documentation for the survey of the technical conditions of buildings and structures is conducted. The experience is summarized for 195 facilities that include buildings and structures with a high level of responsibility. The facilities inspected are divided into two groups: buildings and structures that are under construction and previously operated facilities. The features of performing a survey of the technical condition of objects for each group are shown. As examples, the most common or labor-intensive defects and damages are given with an assessment of their impact on the technical condition. A brief overview of the regulatory documentation for the survey of the technical condition of buildings and structures is given. Some disadvantages of GOST 31937-2011, which is the current regulatory document for the survey of the technical condition of buildings and structures, are noted, as well as measures for its improvement are proposed. The need to revise GOST 31937-2011 taking into account the current specifics of the survey of the technical condition of buildings and structures and the use of new construction technologies and structures in construction is shown.
Key words: technical condition, monitoring, inspection, construction structures, facilities under construction, previously operated facilities, defects, damages.
1. Nikishina O. V. Survey of the technical condition of building structures when resuming work on objects of unfinished construction after a long break. Izvestiya vuzov. Investicii. Stroitel'stvo. Nedvizhimost', 2013, no. 2(5), pp. 94-100. (In Russian).
2. Tonkov I. L., Tonkov Yu. L. Actual problems of evaluating the technical condition of building structures. Vestnik Permskogo nacional'nogo issledovatel'skogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Prikladnaya ekologiya. Urbanistika, 2017, no. 3(27), pp. 94-104. (In Russian).
3. Parshin A. V. Defects and damages of building structures. Sbornik nauchnyh trudov Angarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2007, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 152-154. (In Russian).
4. Shulajkin A. Yu., Popov M. A. et al. Survey of the technical condition of buildings and structures. Sovremennaya tekhnika i tekhnologii, 2016, no. 4, pp. 25-27. (In Russian).
5. Bukin A. V., Patrakov A. N. Determination of concrete strength by methods of destructive and non-destructive testing. Vestnik Permskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. Stroitel'stvo i arhitektura, 2010, no. 1, pp. 89-94. (In Russian).
6. Ponomarev V. N., Travush V. I., Bondarenko V. M., Eremin K. I. On the need for a systematic approach to research in the field of integrated safety and accident prevention of buildings and structures. Arhitektura. Stroitel'stvo. Obrazovanie, 2014, no. 2(4), pp. 7-16. (In Russian).
7. Donchenko O. M., Saltanova E. V., Litovkin N. I. Diagnostics of the actual state of the bearing capacity and reliability of structures of buildings and structures. Naukoemkie tekhnologii i innovacii [High-tech technologies and innovations]. Sbornik dokladov Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii, posvyashchennoj 65-letiyu BGTU im. V. G. Shuhova. Belgorod, BGTU im V. G. Shukhova Publ., 2019, pp. 15-18. (In Russian).
8. Bolotskih L. V., Myakusheva A. V. Influence of wear on the need to predict defects in building structures. Academy, 2017, vol. 1, no. 6(21), pp. 26-29. (In Russian).
9. Grigor'ev Yu. S., Fateev V. V. Causes of deformation and destruction of building structures of a 7-storey residential building built on a filled-in hole in the ravine. Survey of buildings and structures: problems and ways to solve them. Materialy IX nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii, 11-12 oktyabrya 2018. St. Petersburg, Politekhn. un-t Publ., 2018, pp. 40-61. (In Russian).
10. Ivanov S. I., Bolgov A. N. Experience of survey of multi-storey large-panel buildings. Ibid, pp. 84-91. (In Russian).
11. Kalinina A. I., Skryzhenko A. S., Bohan A. R., Pokataeva V. V. Technical inspection of building structures of buildings and structures. Gradostroitel'stvo. Infrastruktura. Kommunikacii, 2018, no. 3(12), pp. 25-32. (In Russian).
12. Sergeevcev E. Yu., Pavlyushchik S. A., Grafov N. S. Criterion for determining the category of technical condition of tower-type structures. Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov, 2018, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 36-43. (In Russian).
13. Grozdov V. T. Priznaki avarijnogo sostoyaniya nesushchih konstrukcij zdanij i sooruzhenij [Signs of emergency condition of bearing structures of buildings and structures]. St. Petersburg, KN+ Publ., 2000. 42 p. (In Russian).
14. Shein A. I., Bakushev S. V., Zernov V. V., Zajcev M. B. Experience of survey of buildings and structures. Modelirovanie i mekhanika konstrukcij, 2017, no. 5, p. 16. (In Russian).
15. Bolgov A. N., Stepanova V. F., Ivanov S. I. et al. About development of a new code of rules "Concrete and reinforced concrete structures. Rules of repair and strengthening". Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2018, no. 2, pp. 16-22. (In Russian).
- For citation: Vedyakov I. I., Konin D. V., Artamonov V. A. On the Need to Update GOST 31937-2011 Taking into Account the Generalization of Survey Experience. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2020, no. 10, pp. 101-110. (In Russian). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2020.10.101-110.